UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17887 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, and quit hating on the man that is viwed by many as the greatest coach and teacher of all time in sports.
Should we quit hating on Lance Armstrong also?!!....he was revered as a person and maybe the best bike rider of all time!, and all the investigations made him appear pure and clean.....And Now ?!!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17888 Feb 13, 2013
The only reason I would cut JW some slack is because-although I hated him as a coach , I liked him a little as an old man....but that was mainly just because he was a little like Walton and would talk some smack about the current ucla program.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17889 Feb 13, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>How I'm I supposed to get the details?!...I'm sure there is nothing made available .Thats the problem , these kind of investigations are discarded so no one can investigate it , no one will be made privy to the truth , and that's the way they want it,so there's no way I can provide you with it.
And yet, he acts as if he was there when Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman were killed and knows better than 12 people who saw & heard all of the evidence.

For JW, a conviction/finding is necessary. But he can issue the verdict on OJ.

In case you haven't noticed, he has one set of rules for Trojans and another for Bruins. Always has. Always will.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17890 Feb 13, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We admit that our Trojans had one of the poorer performances in recent memory this past season, but that doesnt give you (B)ruins a pass on thinking you are the new kings of the Pac12 when you didnt "win" the title last year and your wussie team petered out your last 3 games just like your under-conditioned (B)ruin teams do at the close of every season... HaHa
Good Point , CT , when you look back at it , if not for the win over SC , their season , when you consider the blowout to CAL - 3 str8 losses to finish the season,a mediocre 9-5 WL record ,and the bowl-grand finally blowout...their season was flippen lousy!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17891 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Good Point , CT , when you look back at it , if not for the win over SC , their season , when you consider the blowout to CAL - 3 str8 losses to finish the season,a mediocre 9-5 WL record ,and the bowl-grand finally blowout...their season was flippen lousy!!
But some of their idiot fans find great joy in it, because "they weren't expected to do anything".

It's pretty funny.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to get laid tonight. So, I'm thrilled with the fact I banged a 300 lb, herpes infested broad with a beard!"
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17892 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! When a player spouted off, drunkenly, that USC was shelling out the dough, you claimed that was proof enough that LK was a cheater...since "a player said it". But Bill Walton admitting it isn't enough. I don't know why I bother pointing out how much you contradict yourself. You always TRY to find a way to deny it.
Yes, many people admire JW. But MANY also know he was a lying, cheating POS who didn't know what he didn't want to know.
NOT contradicting myself MORON, Bill walton NEVER said UCLA paid him or JW gave him...HE SAID SAM GILBERT GAVE/PROVIDED...please, if you will provide a link that says JW or UCLA knew or were connected to Sam Gilbert...you can't, can you?? NCAA investigated and dropped their investigation. quit being a typical trOJan douchebag.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17893 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>NOT contradicting myself MORON, Bill walton NEVER said UCLA paid him or JW gave him...HE SAID SAM GILBERT GAVE/PROVIDED...please, if you will provide a link that says JW or UCLA knew or were connected to Sam Gilbert...
And PC never paid anyone either!

You are such an idiot.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17894 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And as CPEM & I have pointed out on several occasions, UCLA has been sanctioned only one less time than USC, you ignorant, hypocritical fool!
And as I have pointed out USC has a history of over 109 years of cheating in footbal, and as always HERE IS A LINK TO PROVE USC HAS ALWAYS CHEATED, IT IS A TRADITION OF "WIN AT ALL COSTS"
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jun/19/local...
Every school has h been on probation (probably) but IT IS MOTHER EFFERS THAT ARE SANCTIONED AT THE PRESENT - SO GET OVER IT!!! YOU FUC - KING CHEATERS!! THUGS!!! RAPIST!!! BURGLARS!!! MURDERERS!!! MUGGERS!!! THIEVES!!!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17895 Feb 13, 2013
And YES, you contradict yourself ALL THE TIME. At least 4-5 people on this thread have pointed it out on at least one occasion...even Bruin fans! ROTFLMAO!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17896 Feb 13, 2013
^^^ would you like me to provide links to my above allegations of your players being arrested for all the above charges in capaital letters??
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17897 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But some of their idiot fans find great joy in it, because "they weren't expected to do anything".
It's pretty funny.
"Well, I wasn't expecting to get laid tonight. So, I'm thrilled with the fact I banged a 300 lb, herpes infested broad with a beard!"
you lost 6 of your last 7 games...so yeah we were'nt exaclty world beaters but USC? BUAHAHAHAHAHA a team that was suppossed to win the title??? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Heisman trophy?? BAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bytchslapping you was a pleasure, but not such a big thrill, when everyone else bytchslapped your condoms as well.

USC - Cheating, and still can't win.
USC - 5-star recruits bitchslapped by 3-start freshmen and sophomores at UCLA

UCLA- we just win.....PERIOD.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17898 Feb 13, 2013
Bring it bytches, and support you asinine statements with factual links...not jsut hear-say bullshyt, which is what trOJans are known for.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17899 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And YES, you contradict yourself ALL THE TIME. At least 4-5 people on this thread have pointed it out on at least one occasion...even Bruin fans! ROTFLMAO!!
I just destroyed you in your allegation...now please support your asinine accusation by posting the post # in which I did...and maybe you can also ask one of my fellow Bruins to do so as well...waiting, bytch.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17900 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>How I'm I supposed to get the details?!...I'm sure there is nothing made available .Thats the problem , these kind of investigations are discarded so no one can investigate it , no one will be made privy to the truth , and that's the way they want it,so there's no way I can provide you with it.
then you should know better than to make such stupid allegations...UCLA w.as never placed on probation during the JW years...many programs were jealous, like Bobby Knight, he spearheaded the investigation from the NCAA making accusations, the NCAA cleared UCLA...sorry, nothing more to say about it...make your own conclusion, we Bruin fans don't give a rat's ass
Bill Walton

Los Angeles, CA

#17901 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>then you should know better than to make such stupid allegations...UCLA w.as never placed on probation during the JW years...many programs were jealous, like Bobby Knight, he spearheaded the investigation from the NCAA making accusations, the NCAA cleared UCLA...sorry, nothing more to say about it...make your own conclusion, we Bruin fans don't give a rat's ass
I beg to differ about Coach W. I was there and he knew what was going on JD Morgan used Sam Gilbert's Money to hush the NCAA. Coach W. allowed me to smoke weed ( a joint for my joints) to ease the pain in my feet, Sidney Wickes couldn't read, Lewis Alcindor had Papa Sam pay for his abortions as well as many others. Sam Gilbert was my agent as he was to many of the Bruin players who went pro...Coach Wooden was a man of great detail how could he not know what was going on? It was he who was the master mind of the whole thing. He went mad in his old age and was a recluse and a hoarder....Fire Howland!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17902 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I just destroyed you in your allegation...
Only in your feeble mind did that happen.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17903 Feb 13, 2013
"We Bruin fans..."

LOL! Thinks he speaks for all of them.

As I stated, just about all of the Bruins I know can admit JW was dirty. He didn't get caught! BFD.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17904 Feb 13, 2013
We should believe everything Villariagosa says, because he "hasn't gotten caught in a lie". LOL!!

Well, except for cheating on his wife. And probably not paying out the reward they had promised.

"But hey, he hasn't gotten caught! Provide a link to where he has!!"

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17905 Feb 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
might be worth the losses, Howland would be gone, a small price to pay as this team won't go too deep in the Tourny,IMHO.
Please Nation, a real Bruin wouldn't jump off the leaning ship and assume it is sinking :(

I bet you are one of our feel good fans that was also calling for the head of my friend Coach Ricky :(

Go Bruins, let's not abandon yet another program!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17906 Feb 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
We should believe everything Villariagosa says, because he "hasn't gotten caught in a lie". LOL!!
Well, except for cheating on his wife. And probably not paying out the reward they had promised.
"But hey, he hasn't gotten caught! Provide a link to where he has!!"
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Please Mister Trojan, don't be so hard on our Mayor. After all, he was a UCLA Bruin Alumnus ;)

Go Bruins, Go Mayor Villariagosa, Go John Wooden, Go Bill Walton, Go Rodney Alcala, afterall, we are all Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 min big meech 16,010
Montebello Residents Ask For Condo Proposal RDE... 26 min 42 yr North Mtb r... 2
Top Designer Bags ,Luxury Bags From China Factory. 3 hr luxury handbags 1
Southwest Sucks Now (Feb '13) 11 hr oh well 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Chuck 19,285
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 21 hr Mr Lucky 37
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 23 hr Lanalei Uman 110

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 30 at 12:52PM PDT

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]