UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17824 Feb 11, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree I'm impressed with our Bruins but not as impressed as I was with the way you handled that 90 year old lady it was an even battle til you took out her prosthetic leg...Goooo Bruins!
Please Artie, careful with our Bruin disclosures. You must remember our motto, "What happens at the Bruin hot tub parties stays at the Bruin hot tub parties" ;)
Bruin For Life

United States

#17825 Feb 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And after bitchslapping Washington, the USC Trojans are 3rd place in the Pac12 Conference! Watch out (B)ruins, we already beat you once and you play us at home! HaHa
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in 3rd place? Mr. Spin master I see you in 8th place...UCLA not a good year, and we're tied for 1st, and 2 wins away from 20...you have 8th best record and you're so excited you pee is leaking out your 'gina? But I guess I can't blame you for being 8th in the conference, considering your team is made up of Hish School All-league players...do you even have an All-CIF player?

West Hollywood, CA

#17826 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"play us at home" BUAHAHAHAHAHAHa is that supposed to be a Home court advantage for SUC? do you expect to have more than 145 fans supporting your team?
Lifer please, let's not get too full of ourselves again like we did in football before losing our last 3 games :(

As with fellow Bruin Brewski lashing out on one of our Bruin alum, the Mountain Man guru Bill Walton, we must painfully remember that Bill asked the Pauley security if they would allow the few Bruins in attendance last Thursday to come down and fill in all the empty seats :/

I guess we Bruins really shouldn't say anythng about fan base right now :(

West Hollywood, CA

#17827 Feb 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And after bitchslapping Washington, the USC Trojans are 3rd place in the Pac12 Conference! Watch out (B)ruins, we already beat you once and you play us at home! HaHa
Mister Traveler are you trying to take the air out of our Bruin basketball sails :(

We need that hot air to keep the NCAA National Championship banners flapping in the Pauley rafters to remind us of our great accomplishments last century :/

Go Bruins, we still remember the good old days, don't we?

West Hollywood, CA

#17828 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in 3rd place? Mr. Spin master I see you in 8th place...UCLA not a good year, and we're tied for 1st, and 2 wins away from 20...you have 8th best record and you're so excited you pee is leaking out your 'gina? But I guess I can't blame you for being 8th in the conference, considering your team is made up of Hish School All-league players...do you even have an All-CIF player?
Lifer, I kindly ask you again to not get full on some of our Bruin accomplishments :/

We don't want to get the Trojans mad, they (as Traveler ominously mentioned) already "bitch-slapped" our Bruins once this year. Why set up a repeat :(

Go Bruins, but let's be careful, they say third is the new first!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17829 Feb 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for leaving it in the past. It's just that when a fool slams PC for cheating, while being stupid enough to ignore JW's cheating ways, I'm going to point out the obvious hypocrisy.
Fair enough, we'll just refer to Pete Carroll as the "cheater that got caught" and regarding the greatest coacn of any sport of all time "the cheater that never got caught" is that something that we can all agree on?
Bruin For Life

United States

#17830 Feb 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in 3rd place? Mr. Spin master I see you're in 8th place...UCLA not a good year, and we're tied for 1st, and 2 wins away from 20...you have 8th best record and you're so excited you're pee is leaking out if your 'gina? But I guess I can't blame you for being 8th in the conference, considering your team is made up of Hish School All-league players...do you even have an All-CIF player?
Bruin For Life

United States

#17831 Feb 11, 2013
I'm in Las Vegas today peeps...any betting tips you would like to suggest for your good buddy, Bruin For Life?
Atrtie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17832 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I'm in Las Vegas today peeps...any betting tips you would like to suggest for your good buddy, Bruin For Life?
Bet the house you will find Bruin Nation lap dancing at a all male establishment....GOOOO Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17833 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Fair enough, we'll just refer to Pete Carroll as the "cheater that got caught" and regarding the greatest coacn of any sport of all time "the cheater that never got caught" is that something that we can all agree on?
You may as well. The rest of us have for years.

Good luck in Lost Wages!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17834 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Bet on Chris Dorner!(If they have any lines associated with him yet. LOL!)

Hey, you asked!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17835 Feb 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you asked!!
No THATS Funny

Over's or under's?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17836 Feb 11, 2013
Now, damnit!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17837 Feb 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you asked!!
BFL says you're Chris Dorner
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17838 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No THATS Funny
Over's or under's?
I kind of want to start a pool:

1) LAPD
2) LAPD family member
3) LA COunty Sheriff
4) LACS family member
5) Riverside sheriff
6) RS family member
7) SB Sheriff
8) SB sheriff family member
9) SD LEO
10) family member of SD LEO
11) OC County sheriff
12) family member of OC sheriff
13) any other OC LEO
14) family member of any other OC LEO
15) anyone not listed above and not Dorner
16) Dorner

$100 entry,$1,600 to the winner!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17839 Feb 11, 2013
BTW, that pool would be on who goes down next.

Could start a new one after each round, assuming he doesn't lose (win?) the first round.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17840 Feb 11, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
BFL says you're Chris Dorner
LOL! Nope. He's just my new hero.

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17841 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"play us at home" BUAHAHAHAHAHAHa is that supposed to be a Home court advantage for SUC? do you expect to have more than 145 fans supporting your team?
Yet our crowds are sounding more enthusiastic then the prima donna (B)ruin crowds that yawn through your games... HaHa

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17842 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
No thanks, most of the rest of us dont have a gambling problem like you do. But I guess I dont blame you, still trying to pay off all those losing bets on (B)ruin sports... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17843 Feb 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yet our crowds are sounding more enthusiastic then the prima donna (B)ruin crowds that yawn through your games... HaHa
look who's calling the kettle black ?????

the #1 prima donna on Topix.

man that's rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montebello City Council votes 3-2 to give city ... 2 hr Wonder Why 23
Which Gangs are fighting each other here in May... (Jun '10) 3 hr 3rdeyenavigator 84
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 19,728
Stop Sign on La Merced 7 hr La Merced Dude 1
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 9 hr Redinca 267
pa***in relief sizzurp kwsh for all 10 hr joe kush 1
News Lawsuits allege OneWest bank can profit from fo... (Feb '10) 13 hr Kay Martin 17

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 30 at 4:52PM PDT

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]