UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17453 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the biggest Bruin trash talker on topix, lets see how tough he is when called out again, like Rob did on the bet.
His answer to you will be ....... "Yap, Yap, Yap bitchslapped LMFAO"
BEAT SC
Yeah, he all of sudden fell off the map after spouting off like Cardinal-colored diarrhea this morning. Gee CT where are you, Trojan horse got your collar?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17454 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then once UCLA played the game of their life to beat us, you started sounding like that A-hole Bruise In and out came your tough talking.
Funny how you call me an A-hole yet you do more tuff talking and ranting than just about anyone on this forum!

If anything fella, if I am an A-hole then you are my equivalent!!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17455 Jan 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, and your Trojan students are just the "perfect gentlemen" to visiting Bruins at the Gayland Center!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
a) I've never seen Trojans dump food on Bruins, with no fear of reprisal by the arena staff.

b) I was speaking of Bruins who do that to anyone wearing something red, even if they are Bruin fans or guests of a Bruin, who happened to screw up in the choice of clothing that evening.

Apples & oranges.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17456 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) I've never seen Trojans dump food on Bruins, with no fear of reprisal by the arena staff.
b) I was speaking of Bruins who do that to anyone wearing something red, even if they are Bruin fans or guests of a Bruin, who happened to screw up in the choice of clothing that evening.
Apples & oranges.
I haven't seen an incident of that sort by either fans (UCLA/USC) toward each other, and I've seen it all. So, if it happened to you, I can only speculate you were puposely doing something to ignite the UCLA fans, like taunting them, or being completely obnoxious...or you're lying through your teeth...as for "red" yes our student section will do that, it's part of the fun, but if you refuse to "take off that red shirt!!" they simply boo you for maybe 5-10 seconds and they ignore you after that, but I have never seen any trojan fan get thrown objects or food, just because you wear red, or any color remotely close to USC's colors.

#17457 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cracks me up, when UCLA geeks start up on people wearing red shirts in their section. I've seen them go so far as to throw food or beverages on guys who won't take it off.
What losers.
Effing liar, that does NOT happen.

#17458 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of, I think they opened the Topix flood gates for all the UCLA geeks to spill in here today.... HaHa
Huhhhh, well....this is a UCLA story/thread...isn't it?

#17459 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Next (B)ruin to be bitchslapped?!?!?!
"bitchslapped" is apparently becoming a very popular word used by you since you got back from Brazil...this can only mean two things.

1. You were a victim of "bitchslapping" in Brazil.
2. You've been watching replays of the last 6 football games USC played.

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17460 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen an incident of that sort by either fans (UCLA/USC) toward each other, and I've seen it all. So, if it happened to you, I can only speculate you were puposely doing something to ignite the UCLA fans, like taunting them, or being completely obnoxious...or you're lying through your teeth...as for "red" yes our student section will do that, it's part of the fun, but if you refuse to "take off that red shirt!!" they simply boo you for maybe 5-10 seconds and they ignore you after that, but I have never seen any trojan fan get thrown objects or food, just because you wear red, or any color remotely close to USC's colors.
Well I saw and felt food being thrown at me at good ol safe Dodger games, my last game 15 yrs ago I was hit by hot dogs on the back of my # 24 Mays Jersey, total Jerks at Dodger games

#17461 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So then what happened losing your remaining games after playing the highlight effort of your season against the Trojans? Decided to "not show up"??????? HaHaHaHa
"highlight" efforf"? really? they played their hearts out vs. Stanford in the Pac-12 title game, and outplayd the Cardinal in every facet of the game, only made two critical mistakes and Stanford being the great team they are took advantage, and beat us where it counts on the scoreboard...now USC? losing 6 of their last 7 games?? losing so bad to a TEAM WITH A LOSING RECORD that the freshmen called out Barkley for being a pu$$y for not playing??? at least UCLA lost to the #1 Offensive team in the nation Baylor, and they lost obviouslyu because they were unispired, playing in a Bowl they didn't want to play in. Little chicken $100.00 on tomorrow's game, c'mon chicken!!! BOCCCKKKK!!! BOCK!! BOCK!! BOCK!! BBBOCCCCCCK!!!!

Westwood

#17462 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"bitchslapped " is apparently becoming a very popular word used by you since you got back from Brazil...this can only mean two things.
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
NOW THATS Funny
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17463 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I saw and felt food being thrown at me at good ol safe Dodger games, my last game 15 yrs ago I was hit by hot dogs on the back of my # 24 Mays Jersey, total Jerks at Dodger games
Ya I remember cept it was my hotdog that you felt on your lower backside....Go Bruins!
Crazy

Modesto, CA

#17464 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
What a wishy-washy coach.
Yet Bruins ragged on Carroll for speaking with a forked tongue!(Not saying he didn't. Just hope Bruins can now man up and call a spade a spade.)
Ha

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17465 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Huhhhh, well....this is a UCLA story/thread...isn't it?
If the mouse sitting on the baby blue pad fits...well then you typed it. HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17466 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"bitchslapped " is apparently becoming a very popular word used by you since you got back from Brazil...this can only mean two things.
BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Rob come on, I have used bitchslapped quite frequently in posts dating back much before my vacation. Sorry to disappoint you but neither 1. nor 2. apply. What I do know is your (B)ruin team was not heads and shoulders above the Trojans this year like you are desperately trying to convince us of. If USC was just a mediocre team and just another team on the schedule, then your "turned the corner" (B)ruins should have been able to overcome in 2 or your last 3 games (I am even letting you slide on the first Stanford beat down)...

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17467 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW THATS Funny
What is funny to the rest of us is how you and Robbie have gone from wanting to kill eachother to now practically cyber dry humping eachother. Must have to do with the relief of no more (B)ruin football losses to sour the end of your season... HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#17468 Jan 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Really Dude, really? You acting all bad on Topix? Really? Really? I am 6'3" and 235lbs and a pretty good fighter in my youth. Unless you are some flyweight, MMA wannabe, I bet I would stomp you and your Porsche in one shot!!!
Oh sorry, I forgot you don't bet!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Okay (B)ruin big guy, dont get all your blubber in an uproar! I am sorry you are in an angry, fighting mood because your team got you even closer to climax this year only to AGAIN falter at the end of the season. Well...at least UCLA keeps its "tradition"! HaHa

Westwood

#17469 Jan 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny to the rest of us is how you and Robbie have gone from wanting to kill eachother to now practically cyber dry humping eachother. Must have to do with the relief of no more (B)ruin football losses to sour the end of your season... HaHa
Too bad you were not at Kiss last weekend.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17471 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Effing liar, that does NOT happen.
Once again, don't care if you believe it or not. I've seen it.

And no, contrary to your ASSumption, it didn't happen to me. Can you read? It happened to Bruins or guests of Bruins who screwed up and wore red.

It's not fun to have food or drinks tossed on you because you don't have another shirt to put on. It's classless and proof of what classless geeks some Bruins can be. I realize in your mind, all Bruins are good and all Trojans are bad. But it's just not so.

Westwood

#17472 Jan 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, don't care if you believe it or not. I've seen it.
And no, contrary to your ASSumption, it didn't happen to me. Can you read? It happened to Bruins or guests of Bruins who screwed up and wore red.
It's not fun to have food or drinks tossed on you because you don't have another shirt to put on. It's classless and proof of what classless geeks some Bruins can be. I realize in your mind, all Bruins are good and all Trojans are bad. But it's just not so.
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17473 Jan 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Like I said Dodger fans are total Jerks,(topix saidI cant use aholes) just ask Brian Stow's family
Ya I agree, anyone who lives local and is stupid enough to wear a Giant's Jersey at Dodger Stadium should expect Dodger fans to roll out the red carpet. Can't wait til tomorrow to take a tour of the Bruin Shower facilities with young Neuheisel in action....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 1 hr Mr Lucky 37
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 3 hr Lanalei Uman 110
Sunset Blvd. Closed After Sinkhole Forms Near P... 4 hr hsktommox 1
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 5 hr Simplesyllogism 248
Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 7 hr Fed Up 555
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chuck 19,281
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr RiccardoFire 16,008

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]