UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17342 Jan 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
BRUINS beat #6 Arizona on their court!!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!
Well I guess that almost makes up for your (B)ruins losing to Oregon on YOUR court! HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17343 Jan 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>QUESTION: What's the difference between a porcupine and a porsche?
ANSWER: On a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Funny, Bruise In. I guess I will have to try and dig up a joke about you driving that baby blue Ford Pinto of yours... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17344 Jan 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Not to mention the fact you're bringing up non-sports related issues. Funny, since whenever I bring up one of the worst serial killers of all time, a Bruin, you claim he needs to have worn a uniform.
Changing the rules all the time, but unable to see the hypocrisy. Nothing new.
LOL!!!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17345 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess that almost makes up for your (B)ruins losing to Oregon on YOUR court! HaHa
How did sc do last night?

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17346 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you but okay...Porsche!! Wow look at you!!! But isn't that what all students at USC drive?? You're just a typical alumni / student of the University of Spoiled Chiksren, that's why you went there, cuz all you need is money and a 3.0 GPA.
I dont know if I would actually be labeled as typical for USC as I believe most alum go on to average only about $85 -$95k per year!

USC - SUCCESS BEYOND JUST BEING A SPORTS FAN

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17347 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>When you deal with high profile players, there is plenty of persuasion to tempt them to go elsewhere. And if you dont believe that, just look no further then Westwood and ask Howland and your basketball program about that... HaHa
Barking up the wrong tree pal, even though Howland sucks as a coach, UCLA is 16-4 with two losses that may have been wins had they played this late in the season when the players are jelling...the Cal Poly loss was a fluke, and a loss that has bruised this season for the Bruins, and as I've said all along, for us Bruin fans the only way we will forget about that loss is for UCLA to sweep Arizona and to reach at minimum the sweet 16.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17348 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!
YO CT great to see ya back!!! did you score any poon on vacation?

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17349 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
How did sc do last night?
Took ASU to OT before losing. I never said USC would have a great basketball season like alot of you (B)ruin fans has been gushing out this year (AGAIN). That win last night against Arizona SHOULD be overly celebrated by all you (B)ruins because a quality road win for your team has been very far and few between for the so-called basketball powerhouse. BTW, watch out for the Sun Devils, they are much better then Cal Polygrip... HaHa
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17350 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO CT great to see ya back!!! did you score any poon on vacation?
I did his name was Ramando :) oops..sorry Rob.....Go Bruins!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17351 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO CT great to see ya back!!! did you score any poon on vacation?
Thanks Clown! If you ever get one item to cross off your bucket list, that SHOULD be taking a trip down to Rio. Your red nose would fall off seeing what you could "behold" down there!!!!!!!!!!

#17352 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I bring up the rankings because you keep saying you are beating us. To have at least one commit in every postition that is better ranked then your highest recruit in that position tells me that the University of Southern California remains the ultimate destination for an athletes California experience. Think about the reality of your hype this way:
USC - A BOWL 1/2 FULL OF THE FINEST SWISS DARK CHOCOLATE
UCLA - A BOWL FILLED UP WITH MASS PRODUCED, MEDIOCRE, DIME STORE M&MS
I am not saying we are beating you, scout.com says we are beating you, we're #6 you're #10.

Furthermore, if your 5-stars were worth a crap, you would win national championships, and not lose 5 of your last 6 games.

So, yeah, you get more 5-stars than any other program...congratulations!!! but if your program sucks, then there can only be 1 of 3 reasons:

1. these 5-star players suck in reality, which in a previous post where I noted each 5-star since 2003 - 18 of them were complete busts.

2. maybe these 5-star players are really good and worthy of their status, but the coaching sucks!

3. maybe these 5-star players are all that, but something tragic happens after they enroll, could be:
A. the campus' surroundings are a distraction to them, too much temptation.
B. since they get so many out-of-state players, they get home sick and it affects their performances.

So yeah, keep winning the national battles of 5-star players that amounts to squat in the end...why? because these 5-star players are NOT the players you truly needed.

I liken the 5-star recruiting mentality of USC's of someone that goes after hott chicks, only to find out they are all whore$ and end up with broken hearts in the end...no thank you, I'll stick with my 4-star and 3-stars that perform better, and are loyal, not loose sluts, that will break my hear.

Have a nice day, hy hear?:)

#17353 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Took ASU to OT before losing. I never said USC would have a great basketball season like alot of you (B)ruin fans has been gushing out this year (AGAIN). That win last night against Arizona SHOULD be overly celebrated by all you (B)ruins because a quality road win for your team has been very far and few between for the so-called basketball powerhouse. BTW, watch out for the Sun Devils, they are much better then Cal Polygrip... HaHa
We're 16-4 you delusional one...we just whopped the the #6 team with our 2nd best player out due to a concussion, and two of our best players in a stomach virus that kept getting hydrated during time outs.

Westwood

#17354 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Took ASU to OT before losing. I never said USC would have a great basketball season like alot of you (B)ruin fans has been gushing out this year (AGAIN). That win last night against Arizona SHOULD be overly celebrated by all you (B)ruins because a quality road win for your team has been very far and few between for the so-called basketball powerhouse. BTW, watch out for the Sun Devils, they are much better then Cal Polygrip... HaHa
last 10 games
UCLA 9 & 1
USC 4 & 6
and this ain't the NHL you dont gewt points for an overtime LOSS

#17355 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
last 10 games
UCLA 9 & 1
USC 4 & 6
and this ain't the NHL you dont gewt points for an overtime LOSS
CT must be drinking that Brazilian kool-aid, to be talking college basketball and include USC in the same sentence with UCLA, this is unacceptable, and extremely sinful, he should be tied to buring stakes for this!!!!

#17356 Jan 25, 2013
^^^ burning stakes

#17357 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually because they are mostly 3 and 4 star players who are just happy to be accepted by a team in a major conference after traditions like USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State, etc dont offer them a scholarship... HaHa
Check out the list of our commits, you will find about 5 or 6 were offered by USC, and they chose UCLA instead, so you're talking out of your butt.

Westwood

#17358 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the list of our commits, you will find about 5 or 6 were offered by USC, and they chose UCLA instead, so you're talking out of your butt.
"talking out of your butt"

al-la Jim Carey
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17359 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
"talking out of your butt"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bMMHNjNIFvsXX
al-la Jim Carey
Oh Snookums aren't you the witty one :):)....Go Bruins!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17360 Jan 25, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did his name was Ramando :) oops..sorry Rob.....Go Bruins!
Youse nuts!!!!

Westwood

#17361 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Youse nuts!!!!
The Bigot Troll fight_on,
nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas 2014 and New Year’s 2014 Closures and... 2 hr James Macpherson 1
Guitarist Adam Levy Joins LA College of Music a... 2 hr James Macpherson 1
Los Angeles Company Verifi Provides Hillsides w... 2 hr James Macpherson 1
South Pasadena Police Weekly Crime Summary 2 hr James Macpherson 1
US Forest Service to “Keep it Wild” with Histor... 2 hr James Macpherson 1
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) 7 hr Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:58 pm PST