UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17322 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>All of that means NOTHING!!! if you're not addressing the areas in which need to. But you sound like them bloggers on Wolff's Marcos, or trojanFan, clueless....so I'm done trying to make my point. Enjoy your 9 prospects in the top -54. I'm much happier with our #6 class than you are with your #10 according to scout.com ...or #9 on rivals.com to your #7...as soon as Eddie Vanderdoes signs with us, we will jump over you on rivals.com as well, not including Kylie Fitts, he is also gonna sign with us. As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if we finish #3 on rivals and #1 on scout when it's all said and done.
Our two commits on the OL (Rodgers & Falah)are both ranked HIGHERER then your first OLcommit (Quesseberry), so again you are inflating your mending bruised egos here. Add that to your always injury prone (B)ruin lines and I wouldnt say you have too much to go hopping around on the (B)ruins womens gymnasium floor... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17323 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>well, the point is when Kalil went down with an injury, your OLine showed how little depth it had...you are stacked at WR yet you signed 2 or 3? your DLine is also running a little thin, so you had 4 DLinemen in the class, until 3 de-committed...you would think they would aggressively pursued other DL to replace them in this class, but instead went after more DBs and WR...and there is talk that Prevot will be switching as well, Falah is rumored to be leaning towards Washington. I would not be surprised ot Orgeron is contemplating a job change - which is why 3 DLinmen have de-committed and Orgeron is planning to take his recruits with him...isn't that how Kiffin and Orgeron hit the floor running at USC? they brought Tennessee's recruits over with them?...just saying.
Damn Rob, with all these "rumors" you keep pulling out of thin air it is starting to remind me of that hag Wolfie claiming to be having lunch with President Obama... HaHa

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17324 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Our two commits on the OL (Rodgers & Falah)are both ranked HIGHERER then your first OLcommit (Quesseberry), so again you are inflating your mending bruised egos here. Add that to your always injury prone (B)ruin lines and I wouldnt say you have too much to go hopping around on the (B)ruins womens gymnasium floor... HaHa
Bruised egos? are you effing kidding? we're tearing you up in recruiting!! it is you with the bruised ego, which is why you keep bringing up the recruit's rankings...kinda like a short man, buying a huge 4x4 truck, you are compensating for your shortcomings in this class...had UCLA recruited 3 QBs, it would have been stupid, or 4 RBs, stupid...they needed OLine and they got 7 OLinemen, they needed DBs because we're losing 3 to graduation and we replaced them...anyhoo, you don't get it, probably because you didn't play the sport...it's all good man...afterall
USC - is the home of 5-star recruits - even if they are not at the right position - or that most of them turn out to be busts in the end. LMAO
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17325 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Rob, with all these "rumors" you keep pulling out of thin air it is starting to remind me of that hag Wolfie claiming to be having lunch with President Obama... HaHa
Just don't utter or write her name three times or else it'll appear, ala Beatlejuice.

Thank goodness for Manti! It's like magic. Pretty much made her disappear. LOL!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17326 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Rob, with all these "rumors" you keep pulling out of thin air it is starting to remind me of that hag Wolfie claiming to be having lunch with President Obama... HaHa
I only post on what I read on different publications. you don't hear rumors about UCLA commits thinking of switching, why? because our coaching staff is stable, while at USC tghe coaches are being fired left and right...or don't tell me you didn;t know the DB coach Sanders was fired this morning by Kiffin...so expect Jalen Ramsey to sign with Florida...Ty Scott is also considering switching...again, with no OLineman, why would a top RB want to go there? sorry CT, it's reality. Good luck though, I hope your class doesn't go to the shitter.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17327 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Bruised egos? are you effing kidding? we're tearing you up in recruiting!! it is you with the bruised ego, which is why you keep bringing up the recruit's rankings...kinda like a short man, buying a huge 4x4 truck, you are compensating for your shortcomings in this class...had UCLA recruited 3 QBs, it would have been stupid, or 4 RBs, stupid...they needed OLine and they got 7 OLinemen, they needed DBs because we're losing 3 to graduation and we replaced them...anyhoo, you don't get it, probably because you didn't play the sport...it's all good man...afterall
USC - is the home of 5-star recruits - even if they are not at the right position - or that most of them turn out to be busts in the end. LMAO
I bring up the rankings because you keep saying you are beating us. To have at least one commit in every postition that is better ranked then your highest recruit in that position tells me that the University of Southern California remains the ultimate destination for an athletes California experience. Think about the reality of your hype this way:

USC - A BOWL 1/2 FULL OF THE FINEST SWISS DARK CHOCOLATE
UCLA - A BOWL FILLED UP WITH MASS PRODUCED, MEDIOCRE, DIME STORE M&MS

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17328 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I only post on what I read on different publications. you don't hear rumors about UCLA commits thinking of switching, why?
Actually because they are mostly 3 and 4 star players who are just happy to be accepted by a team in a major conference after traditions like USC, Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State, etc dont offer them a scholarship... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17329 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I only post on what I read on different publications. you don't hear rumors about UCLA commits thinking of switching, why?
When you deal with high profile players, there is plenty of persuasion to tempt them to go elsewhere. And if you dont believe that, just look no further then Westwood and ask Howland and your basketball program about that... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17330 Jan 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't utter or write her name three times or else it'll appear, ala Beatlejuice.
Thank goodness for Manti! It's like magic. Pretty much made her disappear. LOL!!
LOL! Then maybe this will banish the witch forever from the Topix kingdom...MANTI, MANTI, MANTI

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17331 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>kinda like a short man, buying a huge 4x4 truck, you are compensating for your shortcomings...
Oh and by the way, I drive a Porsche... HaHa

Arent you glad I am back Robert?!:)
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17332 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and by the way, I drive a Porsche... HaHa
Not as glad as I am ;).........Go Bruins!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#17333 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Then maybe this will banish the witch forever from the Topix kingdom...MANTI, MANTI, MANTI
We can only hope & pray.

FTFO!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17334 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
I wasn't talking about you but okay...Porsche!! Wow look at you!!! But isn't that what all students at USC drive?? You're just a typical alumni / student of the University of Spoiled Chiksren, that's why you went there, cuz all you need is money and a 3.0 GPA.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#17335 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you but okay...Porsche!! Wow look at you!!! But isn't that what all students at USC drive?? You're just a typical alumni / student of the University of Spoiled Chiksren, that's why you went there, cuz all you need is money and a 3.0 GPA.
Still clueless about the economics associated with a subsidized education.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#17336 Jan 24, 2013
Not to mention the fact you're bringing up non-sports related issues. Funny, since whenever I bring up one of the worst serial killers of all time, a Bruin, you claim he needs to have worn a uniform.

Changing the rules all the time, but unable to see the hypocrisy. Nothing new.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17337 Jan 24, 2013
Our Bruins hoops won tonight over Arizona but only by 11 points, we need to get rid of Howland fast maybe we can oust him before the tournament me and BFL hate Howland and his 4 final four appearances...Go Bruins....Go away Howland!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17338 Jan 25, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
Our Bruins hoops won tonight over Arizona but only by 11 points, we need to get rid of Howland fast maybe we can oust him before the tournament me and BFL hate Howland and his 4 final four appearances...Go Bruins....Go away Howland!
Running out of propaganda to talk about I see BITE ON!

Trojans are irrelevant in football, basketball, and I hear the baseball season doesn't look too promising either! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!

San Fernando Valley

#17339 Jan 25, 2013
BRUINS beat #6 Arizona on their court!!!!!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!

San Fernando Valley

#17340 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
QUESTION: What's the difference between a porcupine and a porsche?
ANSWER: On a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17341 Jan 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
BRUINS beat #6 Arizona on their court!!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!
Ya I saw that one sweetie, we have to get Howland fired before he takes us to another final four or final.Do you still have my gold tutu I will need it back, Rob's coming over tonight.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 1 hr Donny B 427
why the younger men want to date with the older... 2 hr peter520 1
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) 6 hr Paul Bear 2
Law Office of Donald P. Schweitzer Announces Pr... 6 hr James Macpherson 1
A Noise Within and Bolton Foundation “Granting ... 6 hr James Macpherson 1
What To Do This Weekend in Pasadena 6 hr James Macpherson 1
Alverno High School Annual Candlelight Celebrat... 7 hr James Macpherson 1

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match