UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17227 Jan 19, 2013
A gay guy was attacked at UCLA at 1:30 am this morning. I thought Westwood was a little more LGTQ friendly.

Bad things happen everywhere.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17228 Jan 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
A gay guy was attacked at UCLA at 1:30 am this morning. I thought Westwood was a little more LGTQ friendly.
Bad things happen everywhere.
It wasn't as bad as it sounds, I kind of enjoyed the 1:30am beating, maybe next time I should wear more than a thong and cutoff shirt....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17229 Jan 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! I'm not going to point our your hypocrisy again. Everyone on this thread knows that if this had been a Trojan, you'd be ripping USC left & right.
When people not affiliated with our school are slipping players improper benefits, it's our responsibility. But here, when the school knew she didn't exist, but kept it quiet until after the season was over, it's OK.
You're too much!
being that he did nit harm anyone but himself, maybe I would have poked fun in two ir three posts but not continue for days,!it's pretty sad that a naive young man got duped like this...now, if I felt he was part of this hoax then I would say screw him! all's fair! But I have not heard or seen any indication that he he took any part in this.

As fir hypocrisy? Well, TOUCHE!!! if Manti Te'o had gone to USC you would be crying and defending him that he was innocen and a victim until proven otherwise..just like you contend that OJ is innocent...you HYPOCRITE!!! I will steal your famous line, "holding one set of standards" for USC athletes and another for other schools....double TOUCHE!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17230 Jan 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
As fir hypocrisy? Well, TOUCHE!!! if Manti Te'o had gone to USC you would be crying and defending him that he was innocen and a victim until proven otherwise..just like you contend that OJ is innocent...
Wrong. I call out USC when we do something wrong all the time. You rreally should learn how to read.

I don't "contend" that OJ is innocent. A JURY found him innocent. Damn, I can't believe you can't comprehend that. That's just sad.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17231 Jan 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...now, if I felt he was part of this hoax...
So, you're one of the less than 20% who are gullible enough to buy his story. Most of the country doesn't.

I posted a link to one of the polls the other day. At that time, it was 83% that felt he was full of shit. Even if you factor in a 10% margin of error, it's still 73% who aren't buying it.

But we're each entitled to our opinion. It's all good.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17232 Jan 20, 2013
> Artie the Anointed, standing at ground zero in the Great Pyramid of Knowledge … received this message from the Almighty One: "Manti made a mistake that he is now regretting! It's time to forgive him, and move on!"
>:)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17233 Jan 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Artie the Anointed, standing at ground zero in the Great Pyramid of Knowledge … received this message from the Almighty One: "Manti made a mistake that he is now regretting! It's time to forgive him, and move on!"
LOL! You forgive someone when they admit to what they've done.

That's the other funny thing about someone CLAIMING he'd have only posted a couple of times about it, if it had been a Trojan. If that Trojan were to continue to deny it day after day after day, you just know he wouldn't let it go.

But he'll never admit to his hypocrisy. He'll only bring up completely invalid examples of my supposed hypocrisy.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17234 Jan 20, 2013
Way to go, Niners!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17235 Jan 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Niners 31 Falcons 24
Pat's 38 Raven's 31
Darn missed by a Field Goal.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17236 Jan 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn missed by a Field Goal.
If that one hadn't hit the freakin' post, you may have hit it right on!(You can't assume things would have went the same if that had hit it, but...)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17237 Jan 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If that one hadn't hit the freakin' post, you may have hit it right on!(You can't assume things would have went the same if that had hit it, but...)
Oh ya I forgot about that :)

Go Pats.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17238 Jan 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya I forgot about that :)
Go Pats.
Oh well. Looks as if it's gonna be Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh.
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#17239 Jan 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
A loss is a loss, but
I,
we played the Ducks tougher than the Bruins did.
yes very true, this must mean your basketball is better than UCLA's.
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#17240 Jan 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the other funny thing about someone CLAIMING he'd have only posted a couple of times about it, if it had been a Trojan. If that Trojan were to continue to deny it day after day after day, you just know he wouldn't let it go.
But he'll never admit to his hypocrisy. He'll only bring up completely invalid examples of my supposed hypocrisy.
you're wrong, when a kid does something that shows he's obviously having psychological issues, I don't make fun of him, I actually post my concern and refrain from my usual rants....as you might remember when the former USC player tried to burn the apartment building, I posted on here that rather than chastise him we should pray for him. But when someone does something stupid, like getting arrested for breaking the law or abuse of others then all's a fair game.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17241 Jan 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your time off, I my self am off till the 4 th of Jan.
Looks like you boys were able to keep Mora. That is one of the problems with a college program, get the coach you think is the right fit and the NFL money makers come take them away.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17242 Jan 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you boys were able to keep Mora. That is one of the problems with a college program, get the coach you think is the right fit and the NFL money makers come take them away.
Welcome back, man that was a long trip.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17243 Jan 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
> To forgive is the right thing to do! Artie the Anointed, has even forgave the low-down, cheatin', heathen, scoundrel outlaws that brought the USC football program to it's knees. Forgiveness is a blessing for your soul!
tally whacker

Anniston, AL

#17244 Jan 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do, you may want to spell "liar" correctly.:-P
gawd dang whadamoroon!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17245 Jan 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, man that was a long trip.
Thanks. We have a lot of family in South America. Every so often, ALL of them have to be included in the rounds. Some that I dont mind saying it will be another 5 years before I see them again! HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17246 Jan 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. We have a lot of family in South America. Every so often, ALL of them have to be included in the rounds. Some that I dont mind saying it will be another 5 years before I see them again! HaHa
Kind of Like our Topix family, my father used to say, "I can't pick my relatives but I can sure in the hell pick my friends"
welcome back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Dawg 43 20,638
HOW TO WIN YOUR EX BACK AFTER BREAKUP OR DIVORC... 10 hr Helen 1
white trash 10 hr smh 1
Now Barajas thinks he's king of Montebello 15 hr cit pat 2
Pasadena Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Rick 2
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages