UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,281 - 16,300 of 26,740 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Manti is still a beast, and the beat LB in college football...what GM in his right mind would not want to draft Manti?
I think Jarvis Jones is better.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that...I don't think Manti would go down anymore slippery slopes again.
Most people on the radio think this'll cost him several million. That he would've gone around 5-6, but will now drop to 12-15.

It's another Tebow waiting to happen. It's going to be a distraction for any time, so it's not just about taking a chance on a guy who seems to be mentally unstable.

We'll see.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

BTW, some minor league baseball team is going to have a Manti Teo gf obblehead night on May 23. It's going to be an empty box. They're going to have a section reserved for people accompanied by their imaginary bf or gf. They're going to have a Kiss cam, between innings, so you can kiss your imaginary gf or bf on the big screen.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2013/01/18/m...
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

He may be leaning the other way and because that is still so taboo in the Samoan world, he made up an imaginary gf to excuse why he's never with any girls.

Rob asked for a motive. That's a POSSIBLE explanation.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Trojan wrote:
He may be leaning the other way and because that is still so taboo in the Samoan world, he made up an imaginary gf to excuse why he's never with any girls.
Rob asked for a motive. That's a POSSIBLE explanation.
"Not that there's anything wrong with it."
I first heard that theory of him being gay and Tuiasosopo yesterday, and it makes perfect sense to me.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/17/manti-teo-ronai...

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

> What's the world coming to with all this bad news about Manti Z'ro... uh, I mean Te'o! Geesh, next thing we'll be hearing is that Arlene Manhattan, Pee Pee Pet, and Fight On are gay! Will the sad news ever end?
>:/
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I first heard that theory of him being gay and Tuiasosopo yesterday, and it makes perfect sense to me.
With our experience and expertise I'm sure we Bruins can help this scrumptious young man....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I first heard that theory of him being gay and Tuiasosopo yesterday, and it makes perfect sense to me.
Once you get out of high school, it's almost cool to be gay now. But at a Catholic university, probably not so much.

IF that's the reason, I almost feel bad for the guy. Any other reason and he's just not all there.

Bummer for the girl who picture they used. She's not nearly as cute as she looked in the pictures. LOL!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

whose

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you get out of high school, it's almost cool to be gay now. But at a Catholic university, probably not so much.
IF that's the reason, I almost feel bad for the guy. Any other reason and he's just not all there.
Bummer for the girl who picture they used. She's not nearly as cute as she looked in the pictures. LOL!!
That picture was supposedly the sister of the "deceased" GF with the cemetary in the background.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

It looks more and more like I was right about my original Manti Te'o opinion of him being a victim and NOT The perpetrator of this hoax. Shame on all of you!!!!!!! Haha
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I hear crickets
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
I hear crickets
After a couple more tokes, I bet you'll hear even neater stuff! LOL!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone mention tokes ???... I'm in :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. He's got to be high, to still try and play the victim card for MT.

Amy & Ben on AM 570 were laughing at people this evening, who are stupid enough to buy that story. As they stated, it's all about trying to save face for MT. The more "his camp" can spin it and get it to look as if he's innocent, the more money they can get, by being thought of as his supporters.

They were also laughing at the fact he was interviewed by ESPN, but refused to do it on camera. That tells anyone with even half a brain that he's got lots to hide.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Snookums how cute you love puffing on male stogies puff puff..Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah..

Ben (on AM 570) also stated the obvious:
No way does a guy who was about 50th in number of tackles become the #2 Heisman candidate without that sob story. He PLAYED those voters!!

Let's see. Who was it that was stupid enough to be crying Manti this and Manti that, just a couple of months ago! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Oh yeah..
Ben (on AM 570) also stated the obvious:
No way does a guy who was about 50th in number of tackles become the #2 Heisman candidate without that sob story. He PLAYED those voters!!
Let's see. Who was it that was stupid enough to be crying Manti this and Manti that, just a couple of months ago! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Now now boyz, leave Wolffie be, we trade lingerie especially during rivalry week as BFL loves me in a powder blue thong with golden garter belts....Off to the Kings game tomorrow, I might streak naked on the Ice as a gesture of good luck to the team, I'll have to ask my nephew if he will join me since he works for the team.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao you're on a roll tiday trojan!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 min Lumpy Churchhill 18,611
Los Angeles toddler, 3, dead after becoming tra... 47 min Ibn Natas 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Pole swap 7,855
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr Se buscan patrocinadores 2,359
Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) 3 hr To Mrs Jones 13
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE