UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 811)

Showing posts 16,201 - 16,220 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that UCLA attracts the top talent (that qualifies for admission)in hoops, the same way USC attracts the top talent in football... Ben Howland is an underachiever, the man does so little with so much talent, just like Kiffin does so little with so much talent. UCLA gets these players to the NBA, but I don't think it has to do so much with this coaching skills, but more with the players abilities, just like Kiffin has nothing to do with Markees Lee's abilities.
With the talent that UCLA has right no UCLA should be a top-5 team, not just cracking the top-25.
Ben Howland has lost way too many players to transfers, that is just not acceptable.
If Ben Howland was a good coach, Cal Poly would have never beaten the Bruins, that is just poor coaching. Let's not forget about the loss to CSUN last year. Sorry, but I think coach O'Neill is a better coach than BH, look what he did two years ago when he literally had to start all over again after all the players transfered to different schools.
I agree my scrumptious Bruin Brotha. Ben Howland is a waste all he has done is lead us to four final fours, he has a better record than Wooden did at this stage of his career and has done it without mob money like our beloved Coach Wooden did. Cruising Serra earlier today found another stud! Why is it all the best Serra Cavaliers head to USC do you think me wacking off in front of them yelling Go Bruins has had a negative effect?......Go Bruins!(wack wack)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

How's my friends out west? I'm counting the days to football too. Basketball just isn't the same...but I am glad that my Buckeyes beat the chumps up north.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Matt from Columbus wrote:
How's my friends out west? I'm counting the days to football too. Basketball just isn't the same...but I am glad that my Buckeyes beat the chumps up north.
Life is great out here, cold, and a Bigot troll but all is still good. your OSU Buckeyes had a big BB win this week. way to go.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

That NC State win was nice, too!

Thank God that kid in the wheelchair didn't get trampled to death, after he fell over at center court!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, I don't follow the NBA much. But I have to say, I enjoy knowing Kobe won't be seeing the playoffs this year.
agree, screw the Lakers, screw Kobe.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>agree, screw the Lakers, screw Kobe.
Snookums!!!?? don't forget to screw me tooo! Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Tiger and Rorys new Nike add
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Tiger and Rorys new Nike add
Fire Howland! We Bruins need a new coach. My babe "Bruin for Life" wants a new BB coach we need to get a better coach to keeep my bytch BLF happy.....Nude golfing on Saturday, then off to the Kings game to jizz on the side of Staples Center for good luck...Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Trojan wrote:
That NC State win was nice, too!
Thank God that kid in the wheelchair didn't get trampled to death, after he fell over at center court!
What a great pix on the internet of the player picking the guy up and holding him so he wouldn't get injured.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great pix on the internet of the player picking the guy up and holding him so he wouldn't get injured.
Yeah, that was cool. Didn't know about that part of it until you mentioned it.

http://www.nollywoodone.com/latest-additions/...

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was cool. Didn't know about that part of it until you mentioned it.
http://www.nollywoodone.com/latest-additions/...
Yep thats it. what a classy move, people are so effing quick to bag on todays college BB players as thugs and only caring about their pro careers, that's a great pix.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep thats it. what a classy move, people are so effing quick to bag on todays college BB players as thugs and only caring about their pro careers, that's a great pix.
Well, one guy who was very selfless doesn't exactly wash away the many who are selfish. But it's a good start.

Hopefully, others will see his act of kindness and take advantage of similar opportunities that come their way. As Van Zant put it, "Help Somebody" if you can.

Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree my Bruin Brotha...Speaking of classy how about that cutie Lance Armstrong? What a classy move admitting he cheated. If only our beloved UCLA Bruins would do the same and come clean about the dirty filthy cheating Wooden years. That confession would make it easier for us honest Bruin fans.....Go Bruins! Fire Howland!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

O-O Im watching you guys so behave
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
O-O Im watching you guys so behave
Oh Gumba I love it when you watch me, especially when I go "solo" hehehe....Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Chip Kelley to the Eagles.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
I think the Bruins should have also started a brawl with our seniors who actually showed up to the game, but played like shyt, and arguebly did NOT show up at all!!! with the exception of Fauria and Fraklin, our seniors were an embarrassment in the Bowl game.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Not at all. This was a good thing.

The under classmen SHOULD have called out the upper classen. Only problem with this story is, we should have read about it after the first loss of the season.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

classmen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,201 - 16,220 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 10 at 1:02PM PDT

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE