UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32287 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17057 Jan 8, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Meet me and the other Bruins at Tommy's tacos in Westwood at 7pm for a little streaking. And bring those Avatar shorts for dessert ;)
I've been wating for over an hour, where you PPPrick?
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17058 Jan 8, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
Good bye Topix... MYUH, MYUH!
Love,
PP Pete, one of the 4 Bruin Gay Musketeers here on Topix!
Say it ain't so PP?,,,First PPP now JIm Mora Jr. All the top Bruins are leaving our sinking ship, I know about such things since I was once a Navy toots hehehe.....Go Bruins?

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17059 Jan 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I've been wating for over an hour, where you PPPrick?
Maybe the "little" prick got arrested, probably in his case for indecent NON-exposure!!! Heh heh

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17060 Jan 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I've been wating for over an hour, where you PPPrick?
Hiding under his MaMa's bed

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17061 Jan 9, 2013
Good intel for all Bruins to read about next year's offense!

http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_recruiting/2...
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#17062 Jan 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding under his MaMa's bed
any moron who creates a handle to pretend he's a fan of another team he's trying to make look bad is a loser...and pppryck is just that, a loser.
Papi Chulo

North Hollywood, CA

#17063 Jan 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>any moron who creates a handle to pretend he's a fan of another team he's trying to make look bad is a loser...and pppryck is just that, a loser.
Mi hijo maricón es correcta, vamos a ir a la casa de Pete_Carroll y tragar pepinos grandes. ;)
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#17064 Jan 10, 2013
Papi Chulo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mi hijo maricón es correcta, vamos a ir a la casa de Pete_Carroll y tragar pepinos grandes. ;)
Translation: son, you are correct, not only am I a loser, I am also the biggest flaming queen that still has sexual fantasies of Pete Carroll sticking large cucumbers up my a$$.
Trojan

Miami, FL

#17065 Jan 10, 2013
Ugh. A Thursday Oct 10 home game versus Arizona?!

I wonder if there are any local kids who want my tickets, gratis.
Trojan

Miami, FL

#17066 Jan 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Ugh. A Thursday Oct 10 home game versus Arizona?!
I wonder if there are any local kids who want my tickets, gratis.
At least the Pac-12 championship game is being moved to Saturday, Dec 7, rather than being played as a high school game on Friday night, as it has the past 2 years.

#17067 Jan 11, 2013
Sorry PPPrick/Bite On/Papi Feo/ to break the bad news to you, but, Jim Mora has just extended his contract through the 2017 season. hahahaha!!!

http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/spe...

#17068 Jan 11, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it ain't so PP?,,,First PPP now JIm Mora Jr. All the top Bruins are leaving our sinking ship, I know about such things since I was once a Navy toots hehehe.....Go Bruins?
Jim Mora signed a contract extension through the 2017 season...you see Bite On, you don't know shyt. Buahahaha
Manhattan Beach Troll

North Hollywood, CA

#17069 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Jim Mora signed a contract extension through the 2017 season...you see Bite On, you don't know shyt. Buahahaha
Ya you're so right my snookums! That bite On he doesn't know shyt...Wanna go cruise Mira Costa for some young male tail next week?....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17070 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Sorry PPPrick/Bite On/Papi Feo/ to break the bad news to you, but, Jim Mora has just extended his contract through the 2017 season. hahahaha!!!
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/spe...
Saw that, nice
golf done (it was freezing when we Teed off), now time for some playoff football.
Manhattan Beach Troll

North Hollywood, CA

#17071 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that, nice
golf done (it was freezing when we Teed off), now time for some playoff football.
Ya nude golfing is best in summer, the winter brings out the worst in me with embarrassing "shrinkage" down there...Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17072 Jan 12, 2013
So much for Colorado's 13 game home winning streak
Bruins now won 9 in a row, 4 & 0 in the Pac 12 and 14 & 3 overall.
Anyone know how the Bigot Troll's sc's season is going?
heh, heh
Manhattan Beach Troll

North Hollywood, CA

#17073 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
heh, heh
Ya last night when I was having sex with Rob in the back seat of his lime green Amc Gremlin, we plotted to begin the "Remove Howland" campaign...Go Howland (to another school) Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#17074 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
heh, heh
that effing loss to Cal Poly has really haunted UCLA...I'd not for that loss UCLA would be in the topp-15, and it will continue to haunt them no matter how many wins they get this season, I think only after reaching the Elite 8 will UCLA fans forget that loss. That loss was like pissing in the sand lot at 2:00 AM, getting caught then being labeled a sex offender....U KNOW, I KNOW, Bite On will be saying to himself "hey! I resemble that remark!"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17075 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that effing loss to Cal Poly has really haunted UCLA...I'd not for that loss UCLA would be in the topp-15, and it will continue to haunt them no matter how many wins they get this season, I think only after reaching the Elite 8 will UCLA fans forget that loss. That loss was like pissing in the sand lot at 2:00 AM, getting caught then being labeled a sex offender....U KNOW, I KNOW, Bite On will be saying to himself "hey! I resemble that remark!"
screw that Bigoted Troll, his whole life is stalking me, don't bother me , it's kind of sad, thats all he has in his pathetic life.

GO BRUINS.

tick. tick. tick
Manhattan Beach Carroll

North Hollywood, CA

#17076 Jan 12, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
screw that Bigoted Troll, his whole life is stalking me, don't bother me , it's kind of sad, thats all he has in his pathetic life.
GO BRUINS.
tick. tick. tick
Oh snookums lets play hide the salami again! Thats my gurl.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 3 hr Robert 2,984
Los Angeles has a new start-up in the Mid-City ... 7 hr SOCIAL GIFT SHOP 1
montebello council and commissioners 12 hr Reality 5
News Man fatally shot in San Leandro driveway identi... (Jul '10) 18 hr murder dosh 15
Couple Sues Chase Bank After $25k Savings Accou... 22 hr Harry 1
Montebello unprepared 23 hr Truth Squad 1
Clueless Delgado Fri Sad in Montebello 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages