UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32289 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16907 Dec 31, 2012
We've got a good one in the Chik Fil A bowl. Comes down to this two point conversion.
big pimpin

United States

#16908 Dec 31, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
We've got a good one in the Chik Fil A bowl. Comes down to this two point conversion.
LSU gave them the damn game.
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#16909 Dec 31, 2012
What a game!!! I was pulling for the Tigers from LSU but Clemson wanted it more. Sorry for the loss, coach Artie.
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#16910 Dec 31, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is classic! You weren't making that same assessment of UCLA last year!!! You were trying to claim they were the South Champs! LOL!!!!
And not only did they back into a bowl, they were only sent to the conference championship game because they were the runner-up. But as usual, the rules always change when it's the Bruins to which you are referring. Too funny!!
But yeah, we stunk! CLK had better open up that freakin' competition at QB next spring! Because MW is looking mediocre, at best. I realize it's early, but our performance was horrible.
They are still my boys and they are still family. You've made it clear you can't comprehend what that feels like and that's OK. I don't expect someone who didn't attend USC to know what it means to be a Trojan.
Slam us all you want. We deserve it.
Dude, it's not my job to be nice to anything USC related, that is YOUR job...after trash talking, in the past I have posted commentary, regarding how we "backed in" to the Pac-12 South title game last year, obviously you missed it...so just for you, I'll post it again, this will be the last time. Yes, if USC was not on probation you would have been playing in the game, since USC did come in first place, we were second, or by default WE played in that game.
Now, having said that, I was merely pointing out that you and MOST USC fans were making fun of us going 6-7 into our Bowl game last year, just like Georgia tech this year - exactly the same scenario, saying we had no business playing in the a Bowl game, that we sucked, etc. etc. Well, poetic justice was served in my opinion, here was USC today playing "the UCLA of 2012", a team that 99% of your thought and most said on here and other sites that USC was going to spank Ga Tech thus giving you the same number of losses as UCLA and that somehow, that would make you equally as good-or-bad as UCLA...well, we all know what happened today.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16911 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Years...:)
Trojan

Downey, CA

#16912 Dec 31, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Happy New Years...:)
Same to you. Good to see you're still above ground.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#16913 Dec 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="fight__on/MBD/Pete_C arroll"]Me and My PPPete are drowning our sorrows at a local pub is El Shyto Texas, we got our butts handed to ourselfs,(although thats not a bad thing, Pete's got a great butt) tonight well be all warm in our room, Mattie and that so called QB of the future Max Wittek said they would stop by as we have a spa tub and you know Pete and his spa tubs, such a tender thing.
Fight On we'll be 8 & 5 next year, I promise
fight on all.
Happy New Year, god know we need to forget 2012[/QUOTE]

The party is in full swing at my Manhattan Beach House, we are trying to lure some local boys from Mira Costa to join in if you know what I mean>:)....The only thing I'm wearing is my Powder Blue and Gold french tickler and my Top Hat, this is a glorious day, not only did I swallow ten loads already but our hated rivals lost today life is great, I loooove being a hommo!...Go Bruins!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#16914 Dec 31, 2012
There is no doubt about that, who freakin passes the ball 2 times with less than 2 minutes and 2 and 3? Sorry for the heartbreaker, man.
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
LSU gave them the damn game.
big pimpin

United States

#16915 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>There is no doubt about that, who freakin passes the ball 2 times with less than 2 minutes and 2 and 3? Sorry for the heartbreaker, man.
But 10-3 is still not a bad season. Maybe next year if I don't go hang my foot in Less Miles's a$$
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#16916 Jan 1, 2013
Wow, I knew things were bad but not this bad! I almost feel sorry for Kiffin.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/...

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#16917 Jan 1, 2013
Congrats to Georgia Tech on their victory. They were better prepared and were obviously more enthusiastic about the game than my team was. It was an absolutely dreadful performance by my Trojans, and was essentially the complete opposite of how we finished the season last year. I sure hope Kiffin can recapture that magic from the 2011 season, or he may find himself without a job after next season.

Burn, baby, burn!

#16918 Jan 1, 2013
MB7, still classy as ever:
Proud to be a Trojan, even when life doesn't go as planned #FightOnForever
https://twitter.com/MattBarkley/status/285889...

I'm sure being on the sidelines during yesterday's game must have been killing him. Can't wait to see him playing on Sundays.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16919 Jan 1, 2013
CPEM wrote:
MB7, still classy as ever:
<quoted text>
https://twitter.com/MattBarkley/status/285889...
I'm sure being on the sidelines during yesterday's game must have been killing him. Can't wait to see him playing on Sundays.
What I dont understand every time I saw MB on the sideline he was talking to Woods and other players, why wasn't he helping the new QB through a rough game?
Happy New Year CPEM
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#16920 Jan 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What I dont understand every time I saw MB on the sideline he was talking to Woods and other players, why wasn't he helping the new QB through a rough game?
Happy New Year CPEM
Happy New Year to all my peeps! My New Years Eve bash was a smash, were still going strong as members of the original Village People are now here. What a great way to start off the year with plenty of hunks and a loss by our hated rivals. I find more joy in USC losing than UCLA winning but that goes with being a lowly Bruin, YMCA is being played now gotta run, kisses to all my Bruin sweeties.....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16921 Jan 1, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to all my peeps! My New Years Eve bash was a smash, were still going strong as members of the original Village People are now here. What a great way to start off the year with plenty of hunks and a loss by our hated rivals. I find more joy in USC losing than UCLA winning but that goes with being a lowly Bruin, YMCA is being played now gotta run, kisses to all my Bruin sweeties.....Go Bruins!
Bite on you have completely lost it, get back on your meds and stop making up play friends and stick to real people, who's next El Monte Ed? Or how about Westwood Willie?? or how bout this one fight on the Bigot Troll?

Burn, baby, burn!

#16922 Jan 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year CPEM
Well, I don't know their personal dynamics, but I would guess it would have something to do with Barkley letting Wittek assume the role as the leader of the team and not wanting to step on any toes. It could also be that the last thing Wittek wanted/needed was "Matty Trojan" in his ear telling him what he did wrong and what he needs to do. Let's put it this way, on those rare occasions when you aren't having a good day on the golf course, do you want someone telling you what you did wrong?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#16923 Jan 1, 2013
B1G 1-0 vs SEC and 2 more games are neck to neck. At least the "weak conference" showed up. Maybe we are not so weak afterall!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16924 Jan 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Trojan Fans....CRY ON!
And happy new year!
Happy New Year Miss Wolfie :)

We Bruins are also doing our share of crying as we got our fannies waxed by Baylor, just like I thought we may :(
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16925 Jan 1, 2013
B1G 1-0 vs SEC and 2 more games are neck to neck. At least the "weak conference" showed up. Maybe we are not so weak afterall!
The ref in the Outback is sure trying to help Michigan.

Calling that 1st down when the ball clearly hadn't gotten to the stick was way too obvious.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16926 Jan 1, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
The party is in full swing at my Manhattan Beach House, we are trying to lure some local boys from Mira Costa to join in if you know what I mean>:)....The only thing I'm wearing is my Powder Blue and Gold french tickler and my Top Hat, this is a glorious day, not only did I swallow ten loads already but our hated rivals lost today life is great, I loooove being a hommo!...Go Bruins!
AM, this is even a little too flamboyant for my tastebuds :/

Though I had some sweet tastes Saturday night ;)

Go Bruins..........Next year that is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilwoman Vanessa Delgado Attempted to Extor... 2 min MonteBELLo corrupt 5
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 57 min Independent 38
in N out 2 hr Rkrlou 6
Cops: Suspect Dumped Vile Slurry In Pool 3 hr David 1
Southern California Mega-Quake coming soon! 4 hr Pastor Mel 2
Clueless Delgado 4 hr Rkrlou 2
montebello council and commissioners 9 hr Montebello Voter 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages