UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 801)

Showing posts 16,001 - 16,020 of26,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
FOUR things you should know:
1. Despite not showing up in San Diego, our Bruins had a hellava year, we are the Pac-12 South Champions, and we beat the trOJans, how much better can a year get???? LMAO
2. At UCLA, we have more than football, we have a Basketball team that although lost to Cal Poly, SDSU and Georgetown, looks like they're finally getting it together. Let's not forget, we still have Jordan Adams, Kyle Anderson, and the potential #1 overall pick in the NBA Draft Shabbaz Muhammad...and I still think that we have a sweet sixteen inspite of having a lousy coach, in BH.
3. After Basketball we will have the #1 Baseball team in the nation fighting for a National title, AGAIN.
4. Lastlty, it must really suck being a USC fan, having had perhaps the most dissapointing season ever, having the #1 team in week one and disappearing completely in the rankings by week 9, the worst since 1964.
So yes, Mr. Bite On...it is VERY easy for us Bruins to move on to the next sport in the schedule, Bruins are GREAT at everything they compete for - USC? not so much...your Football teams sucks!! your Basketball team sucks!! and your Baseball team sucks!!
UCLA - Easy transition from sport to sport, we are GREAT at everything we do!!!
USC - Rough transitions from sport to sport, you suck at everything!!!
Heh heh heh heh heh

They have lost any control they may have once had in any of the big 3 sports (basketball never being one of them anyway)!

Bruins had a fantastic game against Mizzou! Loved the never quit attitude!

Go Bruins!!!
Fight On

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The correct thing Bite On is for you to be gone! To spend all your time focusing on the facade of acting like a Bruin fan shows that you must be actually threatened by the Blue and Gold!
Maybe next year you can hold Barkley's clipboard on the sidelines when he has to do all those wacky, arm-swinging play calls the coaches will tell him to while giving signals to a "real" NFL QB that is actually on the field.
Hold his clip board on the sidelines? honey, I want to hold more than just his clip board, I want to hold his nuts, on my chin!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yep! The Professor is lovin' men! Don't pout, as I'm sure there are plenty of Bruins hanging out in the spas keeping the hot tube full. Have a gay ole time now and think of me ... ya hear!?
>:/
Getting a little jealous here Dico :/

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Hold his clip board on the sidelines? honey, I want to hold more than just his clip board, I want to hold his nuts, on my chin!
Hon, I think Brewski was referring to me, but HOLD that idea now ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta give the professor credit he figured it out quick, PPPrick, Artie, and a bunch of other aliases are the Bigot Troll,..fight on.
Tip of the Ol' hat to Prof. Artie
Oh Nation, a Bruin scholar you are not :/

Nor is the Coach for that matter, but I do think both of you are cute ;)

Go Bruins, come on baseball season and those tight pants!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting a little jealous here Deco :/
> Well, stand in line ma'am! Just about everyone is jealous of Coach Artie! God said he wasn't ... thank you Lord!
>:)
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Just a reminder to all my Bruin peeps about my new Years bash at my Manhattan Beach House tonight....No women allowed, dress to impress wearing only bow tie and top hat only. Bruin Nation will again be spun on the wheel of fortune as the baby new year....Go Bruins!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

It's soo cold in El shythole, and my trojans are stinking the place up, at least I got PPPete here to keep me warm
fight on boys, fight on

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OK we makd fun of UCLA going to a bowl game 6 & 7 last year, and dame we just got beat by a 6 & 7 team, the horror of it, must e Karma
froze my balls off for this? thank god PPPete has warm hands.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

well sc did win a basketball game.
El Monte fool

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

fight on wrote:
Just a reminder to all my trojan peeps about my new Years bash at my hole in El Monte has been cancelled, I can't stop crying about the 21 to 7 loss!
Well Biggoted troll nice way to represent the Pac 12, bad mouth the city, show up late for the dinner than stink up the town with that pathetic display of football. enjoy your new years eve Troll
heh,heh,heh

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, stand in line ma'am! Just about everyone is jealous of Coach Artie! God said he wasn't ... thank you Lord!
Hey Artie, you just have to loving that non-gallant effort put forth by the University of Spoiled Children today. The pompous A-holes thought the Sun Bowl game was beneath their 7-5 (now 7-6) record. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Once CT the Chronic Trembler gets back from his banana boat tour, please make sure you welcome him back appropriately!!!

Great job Georgia Tech, way to earn some recognition by respecting the bowl game that you were accepted to!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Artie, you just have to loving that non-gallant effort put forth by the University of Spoiled Children today. The pompous A-holes thought the Sun Bowl game was beneath their 7-5 (now 7-6) record. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Once CT the Chronic Trembler gets back from his banana boat tour, please make sure you welcome him back appropriately!!!
Great job Georgia Tech, way to earn some recognition by respecting the bowl game that you were accepted to!!!
I don't know what was wrong with them but they better not schedule anybody in the top half of the SEC anytime soon.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Any one hear of a suicide in El Monte today?

LMFAO

Happy New Year to my Topix friends.

To the trolls and Bigots (and you know who you are fight on, slither on, ppprick, etcetera, etcetera) may 2013 bring you the plague
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Any one hear of a suicide in El Monte today?
LMFAO
Happy New Year to my Topix friends.
To the trolls and Bigots (and you know who you are fight on, slither on, ppprick, etcetera, etcetera) may 2013 bring you the plague
LMFAO at least we lost to the number 1 offense in the nation...USC got their asses handed by a team that backed into a Bowl game with a losing record...that was an embarrassing Display of football...they made our conference look really bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO at least we lost to the number 1 offense in the nation...USC got their asses handed by a team that backed into a Bowl game with a losing record...that was an embarrassing Display of football...they made our conference look really bad.
We beat'em 42 to 10 just sayin. I talked crap all week to Tech fans how USC was going to kill them and now I have to eat crow.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...a team that backed into a Bowl game with a losing record...
This post is classic! You weren't making that same assessment of UCLA last year!!! You were trying to claim they were the South Champs! LOL!!!!

And not only did they back into a bowl, they were only sent to the conference championship game because they were the runner-up. But as usual, the rules always change when it's the Bruins to which you are referring. Too funny!!

But yeah, we stunk! CLK had better open up that freakin' competition at QB next spring! Because MW is looking mediocre, at best. I realize it's early, but our performance was horrible.

They are still my boys and they are still family. You've made it clear you can't comprehend what that feels like and that's OK. I don't expect someone who didn't attend USC to know what it means to be a Trojan.

Slam us all you want. We deserve it.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We beat'em 42 to 10 just sayin. I talked crap all week to Tech fans how USC was going to kill them and now I have to eat crow.
sc is a shell of themself's an embarrassment to the Pac 12.
really 7 and 6 the pre season #1 team????? how the Mighty have fallen, there's always water polo, heh, heh,
Trojan & CPEM , your still a class acts

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Me and My PPPete are drowning our sorrows at a local pub is El Shyto Texas, we got our butts handed to ourselfs,(although thats not a bad thing, Pete's got a great butt) tonight well be all warm in our room, Mattie and that so called QB of the future Max Wittek said they would stop by as we have a spa tub and you know Pete and his spa tubs, such a tender thing.
Fight On we'll be 8 & 5 next year, I promise

fight on all.
Happy New Year, god know we need to forget 2012

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not as bad as a loser coach leaving a bottom feeder SEC team for an also ran Pac-12 USC team. LMAO!!!
Yah into the ground! Lamo Kiffen. Poor Monte.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,001 - 16,020 of26,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••