UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32590 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16848 Dec 29, 2012
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hello there handsome! We Bruins would like to make you an honorary Bruin with our "special" initiation, we think it's soooo sweeeet of you to back us up like you do Artie. You must also be the professor of love cuz you have me hooked on ya baby, we can do it bruin style here at my Manhattan Beach bungelow. You and I together with Bruin For Life will make him an Artie sandwich with plenty of mayo hehehe....Geaux Bruins! Geaux Tigers!
> Coach Artie loves WOMEN! Those lovely creatures with the hour glass figures ... the opposite sex! The huggable, lovable ladies God put on planet Earth to give man love, comfort, companionship, partnership, sex, babies, and to spend our money! Wouldn't want it any other way! FACT!!!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16849 Dec 29, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Man, those folks are the Pinstripe Bowl are true fans! Wouldn't catch my ass out in that weather!!
> Those folks up north do march to the beat of a different drummer! The powers that be should think about changing the name of that bowl game to the "Blue Balls" Bowl. Coach Artie likes football games played on a field covered with green grass, semi-tropical sun beating down, and with plenty of swaying palm trees in the area.
>:)

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#16850 Dec 29, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>>Coach Artie likes football games played on a field covered with green grass, semi-tropical sun beating down, and with plenty of swaying palm trees in the area.
>:)
It sounds like you're describing the Rose Bowl.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16851 Dec 29, 2012
That's because when they played Penn St and lost they blamed it on the mud. As if Penn St. didn't have to deal with it. Yeah, that's why he wants his team to play in that weather.(Btw, you think mud is tough, try ice and snow).
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you're describing the Rose Bowl.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16853 Dec 30, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Really? So, Kleenex will take a hit on their last quarter profits? The poor stockholders will have a hissy fit! Well, there is some consolation ... Kleenex stock should soar once the Sun Bowl game is over. Can you just picture the thousands and thousands of boxes of Kleenex that will be used between El Paso, Juarez, and the Trajon Ghetto?
...as visions of $$$ signs float through the air at the Kleenex corporate office. Everyone is dancing and singing in the office...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6AB2Y-ZsEakXX
>:)
I hope you are right Coach and those nasty Trojans start to cry instead of us Bruins for once, but the reality will probably be that the new fella Max Wittek will jump start his career as the next great USC quarterback :/

I am already worried about next year because he will be leading the Trojans and Marquez Lee against my Bruins, this time at their home the Coliseum. Could be a tissue day for me, Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In :(

Go Bruins, baseball season is almost here!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16854 Dec 30, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you're describing the Rose Bowl.
Yeah it does Lifer, but it is an outrage that there is always ANOTHER Pacific 12 team playing in that coveted bowl game instead of us :(

Go Bruins, at least we get to play in the Rose Bowl during the season!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16855 Dec 30, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I don't waste my time "judging" on here, but you can believe what you want...makes no difference to me.
You tell them Lifer! On another BTW note, I like how you cleverly stated on your avatar about dismissing the football season and our very disapointing Bruin finish ;)

Go Bruins, let's defect over to "hoops" shall we, Cal Poly notwithstanding!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#16856 Dec 30, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie loves WOMEN! Those lovely creatures with the hour glass figures ... the opposite sex! The huggable, lovable ladies God put on planet Earth to give man love, comfort, companionship, partnership, sex, babies, and to spend our money! Wouldn't want it any other way! FACT!!!
>:)
Oh drat! You like women??? Here we Bruins would rather be one than do one yuuck! You sound more like Trojan material than Bruin material Professer Artie, still the challenge is there to make you a powder blue butt buddy. En garde! We Serra cavaliers are great "sword fighters" hehehe....

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16857 Dec 30, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you're describing the Rose Bowl.
> The (f)Rose Bowl ... Yeah, that could be! But, some of our high school stadiums here in Lake Charles have palm trees around them. It's nice to be comfortable as a spectator at a football game.
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16858 Dec 30, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
That's because when they played Penn St and lost they blamed it on the mud. As if Penn St. didn't have to deal with it. Yeah, that's why he wants his team to play in that weather.(Btw, you think mud is tough, try ice and snow).
<quoted text>
> Did anybody chip the ice off the Liberty Bell, and ask for your 2¢? No! And, Coach Artie never watched a CFB game from the comforts of the Tuscaloosa Jail. Now, be a good little boy and clean your fingerprints off the Columbus Tattoo Shop window… after you get your tongue unstuck from the frozen street sign pole.
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16859 Dec 30, 2012
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are right Coach and we nasty Trojans continue to cry instead of the #1 college football team in L.A. the UCLA Bruins for once, but the reality will probably be that the new fella Max Wittek will jump start his NFL clipboard carrying career as the next great overrated USC quarterback and flop like a ton of bricks :/
I am already ecstatic about next year because he will be leading the Trojans and Marquez Lee against those nasty Bruins, this time at our home in the Coliseum. Could be a tissue day for me, Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In will all be laughing at me because UCLA will probably pound our arses :(
Go Trojans, Lawn Dart season is almost here!
> It's been a rough season for you, Pee Pee! But, look at the bright side ... Kleenex will make a huge profit from you Trajon fans. Heck, they will probably have to hire thousands more workers to keep the tissue supply in stock around the Trajon Ghetto. You can pat yourself on the back for being a part of economic growth in the good ole U.S. of A.
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16860 Dec 30, 2012
Arlene Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh drat! You like women??? Here we Trojans would rather be one than do one yuuck! You sound more like Trojan material than Bruin material Professer Artie, still the challenge is there to make you a powder blue butt buddy. En garde! We Serra cavaliers are great "sword fighters" hehehe....
> Yep! The Professor is a woman lovin' man! Don't pout, as I'm sure there are plenty of Trajon Twinkies hanging out on the Ghetto street corners to keep your hot tube full. Have a gay ole time now ... ya hear!?
>:/

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16861 Dec 30, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> It's been a rough season for you, Pee Pee! But, look at the bright side ... Kleenex will make a huge profit from you Trajon fans. Heck, they will probably have to hire thousands more workers to keep the tissue supply in stock around the Trajon Ghetto. You can pat yourself on the back for being a part of economic growth in the good ole U.S. of A.
>:)
Gotta give the professor credit he figured it out quick, PPPrick, Artie, and a bunch of other aliases are the Bigot Troll,..fight on.

Tip of the Ol' hat to Prof. Artie

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16862 Dec 30, 2012
which red dot is the Bigot Troll slither on
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-El-Monte-Calif...
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#16863 Dec 30, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta give the professor credit he figured it out quick, PPPrick, Artie, and a bunch of other aliases are the Bigot Troll,..fight on.
Tip of the Ol' hat to Prof. Artie
Well hello sweetie! I didn't recognize you without your powder blue and gold make up, you still rock as a natural beauty. You remind me of the male lover I once had in Arkansas, oh how I used to love getting gang banged country cousin style :)...Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#16864 Dec 30, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You tell them Lifer! On another BTW note, I like how you cleverly stated on your avatar about dismissing the football season and our very disapointing Bruin finish ;)
Go Bruins, let's defect over to "hoops" shall we, Cal Poly notwithstanding!
FOUR things you should know:
1. Despite not showing up in San Diego, our Bruins had a hellava year, we are the Pac-12 South Champions, and we beat the trOJans, how much better can a year get???? LMAO

2. At UCLA, we have more than football, we have a Basketball team that although lost to Cal Poly, SDSU and Georgetown, looks like they're finally getting it together. Let's not forget, we still have Jordan Adams, Kyle Anderson, and the potential #1 overall pick in the NBA Draft Shabbaz Muhammad...and I still think that we have a sweet sixteen inspite of having a lousy coach, in BH.

3. After Basketball we will have the #1 Baseball team in the nation fighting for a National title, AGAIN.

4. Lastlty, it must really suck being a USC fan, having had perhaps the most dissapointing season ever, having the #1 team in week one and disappearing completely in the rankings by week 9, the worst since 1964.

So yes, Mr. Bite On...it is VERY easy for us Bruins to move on to the next sport in the schedule, Bruins are GREAT at everything they compete for - USC? not so much...your Football teams sucks!! your Basketball team sucks!! and your Baseball team sucks!!

UCLA - Easy transition from sport to sport, we are GREAT at everything we do!!!

USC - Rough transitions from sport to sport, you suck at everything!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16865 Dec 30, 2012
who the hell is artie manhattan???, I think the Troll Bigot fight_on, slither_on has completely lost it,
too much pedophilia has fried whats left of this losers brain,
slither On a**hole, Slither on
El Monte fool

Camarillo, CA

#16866 Dec 30, 2012
go trojans, I love you

fight on trojan fans fight on

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16867 Dec 30, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
FOUR things you should know:
1. Despite not showing up in San Diego, our Bruins had a hellava year, we are the Pac-12 South Champions, and we beat the trOJans, how much better can a year get???? LMAO
2. At UCLA, we have more than football, we have a Basketball team that although lost to Cal Poly, SDSU and Georgetown, looks like they're finally getting it together. Let's not forget, we still have Jordan Adams, Kyle Anderson, and the potential #1 overall pick in the NBA Draft Shabbaz Muhammad...and I still think that we have a sweet sixteen inspite of having a lousy coach, in BH.
3. After Basketball we will have the #1 Baseball team in the nation fighting for a National title, AGAIN.
4. Lastlty, it must really suck being a USC fan, having had perhaps the most dissapointing season ever, having the #1 team in week one and disappearing completely in the rankings by week 9, the worst since 1964.
So yes, Mr. Bite On...it is VERY easy for us Bruins to move on to the next sport in the schedule, Bruins are GREAT at everything they compete for - USC? not so much...your Football teams sucks!! your Basketball team sucks!! and your Baseball team sucks!!
UCLA - Easy transition from sport to sport, we are GREAT at everything we do!!!
USC - Rough transitions from sport to sport, you suck at everything!!!
Now Rob they have Women's BB, oh wait not any more.
great post, the Bigot Troll Slither On has nothing else but bash UCLA thats all she has left, sorry state of condom sports. & it will get worse before it gets better.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#16868 Dec 30, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Rob they have Women's BB, oh wait not any more.
great post, the Bigot Troll Slither On has nothing else but bash UCLA thats all she has left, sorry state of condom sports. & it will get worse before it gets better.
Well, let's give them a little bit of credit, they still have Water Polo, and Tennis, I think they are the defending National Champs, which is fantastic! too bad the only Trojan on here that thinks it's a big deal because he supports every USC sport is CPEM, every other Trojan on here has eloquently stated that the only sport that matters is Football, and everything else is a joke.:[

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commerce Casino are the card shufflers rigged? (Dec '13) 1 hr Blunt 21
News Wanted man fatally shoots himself during stando... (Jan '10) 2 hr Your Momma 78
Montebello City Council Meeting NOV 30 3 hr truth squad 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr coon dogs 20,695
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... Sat Christsharian Col... 1
News The 30-year metal reign of Tom Araya and Slayer (Aug '12) Sat T Rump 4
Pasadena Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep '16 Rick 2

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages