UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32287 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16556 Dec 14, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to get into your line of work...
LOL, had to use it or lose it, we can only carry over 40hrs, and I get 5 weeks a year, plus 20 days off working the 9/80 (every other Friday off) nice huh?

what a shame about all those children getting killed in Conn.:(

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16557 Dec 14, 2012
I see the bigot is still spewing his hate, only this time as ppprick
Slither On

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16558 Dec 14, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, had to use it or lose it, we can only carry over 40hrs, and I get 5 weeks a year, plus 20 days off working the 9/80 (every other Friday off) nice huh?
Nation you sound so blue collar :/

Speaking of blue collar, Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16559 Dec 14, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
what a shame about all those children getting killed in Conn.:(
Yeah, too bad it wasn't 20 pigs.

But 20 little boys & girls and over a half dozen adults. Very sad.

Go Wildcats!! Beat the Wolfpack!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16560 Dec 15, 2012
Guess the Judge doesn't want the Wildcats to win. LOL!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#16561 Dec 15, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, too bad it wasn't 20 pigs.
But 20 little boys & girls and over a half dozen adults. Very sad.
Go Wildcats!! Beat the Wolfpack!!
it's really difficult for you to stop spewing your hate, isn't it? Too bad that a bad personal experience will make you bitter for the rest of your life..and constantly wish death to a child's father or mother; a parent's son or daughter or someone's brother or sister. You'rr truly a disgusting individual.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16562 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's really difficult for you to stop spewing your hate, isn't it? Too bad that a bad personal experience will make you bitter for the rest of your life..and constantly wish death to a child's father or mother; a parent's son or daughter or someone's brother or sister. You'rr truly a disgusting individual.
a) It was more than "a bad personal experience". I've explained that before, but you're still too dumb to comprehend it. It's also not merely the result of personal experiences, but also because of how informed I am about what they've done to other people. You're not very well informed, so I can understand why you're naive enough to think they're the good guys.

b) You're also proving how hypocritical you are ONCE AGAIN. I'm sure no Trojan has ever threatened you or loved ones, yet you hate anything having to do with USC with all of your heart.(And no, those threats were not warranted, because I know you'll be dumb enough to assume they were.)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16563 Dec 15, 2012
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...

really???? come on zona, you embarrassed the Pac 12.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16564 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ ncaaf-dr-saturday/arizona-team mates-brawl-sidelines-mexico-b owl-191817765--ncaaf.html
really???? come on zona, you embarrassed the Pac 12.
Yeah, it's too bad. But as the author notes, it may have helped to inspir their comeback.

Down by 10 now, hopefully, they can pull it out. Tough, when you dig yourself a hole of 21-0. Trojans know that.:-)
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16565 Dec 15, 2012
Ugh...now down 17.

Not looking good for the Pac.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16566 Dec 15, 2012
Damn! 0-1

Go Huskies!!

And go Aztecs!!
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16567 Dec 15, 2012
OMG!!!

WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16568 Dec 15, 2012
GO SERRA BEAT OAKDALE !!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16569 Dec 15, 2012
Trojan wrote:
OMG!!!
WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!
UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!
49/48 holy shyt

#16570 Dec 15, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
a) It was more than "a bad personal experience". I've explained that before, but you're still too dumb to comprehend it. It's also not merely the result of personal experiences, but also because of how informed I am about what they've done to other people. You're not very well informed, so I can understand why you're naive enough to think they're the good guys.
b) You're also proving how hypocritical you are ONCE AGAIN. I'm sure no Trojan has ever threatened you or loved ones, yet you hate anything having to do with USC with all of your heart.(And no, those threats were not warranted, because I know you'll be dumb enough to assume they were.)
you really are stupid...I had no idea USC was a human being...I always thought USC was a school; an institution; made of academic and athletics...name one time that j ever wished death, or even harm to a student or athlete if USC. You are hilarious to think that USC is actually a human being SMH...you are a moron, by using your logic I hate 10 of my nieces and nephews, I hate my sister, I hate 2 cousins, Ans I hate half my friends BUAHAHAHAAHA W H A T A M O R O N!!!! You're mind is completely twisted.

As for your reasons fir hating cops? Your statement above implies that every cop is bad, that every cop deserved death, using your logic I'm pretty sure YOU deserve death as well for not being a perfect employee.

You have never stated in here why you hate cops other than your family being pulled over and anharassed fir going1 mile over the speed limit. Other than a cop sexually assaulting or killing one if your family members just without just cause, I find your hatred unwarranted for any cop, period! Let alone every man and woman wearing a LEO uniform...you're are truly a disgusting human being, thank God there are few in this world that share your asinine nazi views.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16571 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
28 to Zero Serra still 1st half !!!!
Papi Chulo

North Hollywood, CA

#16572 Dec 15, 2012
Mi Troyano hijo odia a la policía porque fue arrestado por ser un prostituto homosexual

West Hollywood, CA

#16573 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nation, stick with the Go Bruins. We are gonna need a defensive performance of a lifetime against the number offense in the country :/

West Hollywood, CA

#16574 Dec 15, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> thank God there are few in this world that share your asinine nazi views.
Lifer, how come it is us Bruins that keep bringing up fascism :(

#16575 Dec 15, 2012
Papi Chulo wrote:
Mi Troyano hijo odia a la policía porque fue arrestado por ser un prostituto homosexual
Translation: "My Trojan son hates the cops because he was arrested for being a homosexual prostitute."
I thought the same thing "Papi Chulo", but I'm glad YOU said it and not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 3 hr Robert 2,984
Los Angeles has a new start-up in the Mid-City ... 7 hr SOCIAL GIFT SHOP 1
montebello council and commissioners 12 hr Reality 5
News Man fatally shot in San Leandro driveway identi... (Jul '10) 18 hr murder dosh 15
Couple Sues Chase Bank After $25k Savings Accou... 22 hr Harry 1
Montebello unprepared 23 hr Truth Squad 1
Clueless Delgado Fri Sad in Montebello 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages