UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
15,561 - 15,580 of 26,705 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
friend sent this to my work email a few weeks back just watched it, One of the funniest things I have seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
haha I saw that, and also posted it on here, after we beat USC. The funniest part was when the girl told the other one, "you still have a chance to be a USC song girl, I've seen you in your white sweater" that was funny!!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I will say, he really did have a fantastic year! There were a few games I watched where your guys were stopped dead in the water and Franklin somehow squirted thru and fell forward to get the first. In case you (B)ruins might not remember, Marcus Allen was the originator of that back in his college days!
USC - ALWAYS WINNER (69% WINNING PERCENTAGE UNDER LANE KIFFIN)
I loved Marcus Allen, I used to go to the USC practices when he was there - because my H.S. team mate played 2 years with Marcus Allen, Allen was a beast!
Bruin For Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I had heard the Trojans had an international following but clever (B)ruin propaganda is not what I had in mind! LOL
Apparently the Trojans do have an international following, especially in Taiwan, check out. I promise you will laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>PP please dont ask that hag for her opinion. it will spew out to be all island slanted, while throwing in a few name drops, to go along with the multiple residences... REAL football fans really dont need to hear her crap regurgitated over and over... HaHa
Well Mister Traveler, I personally like the hag...I mean Miss Wolfie. DabNabIt, now you are confusing me :/

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I loved Marcus Allen, I used to go to the USC practices when he was there - because my H.S. team mate played 2 years with Marcus Allen, Allen was a beast!
Lifer, you sound like you may be classified in the "old man" group by that revelation :/

Anyway, Go Bruins, old or not!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
friend sent this to my work email a few weeks back just watched it, One of the funniest things I have seen
Plase Nation, I do not like to think we Bruins stoop so low as to incorporate that tyrant Adolf Hitler in our quest to make people giggle :(

Go Bruins, stay fair!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>opinions are like ass holes we all have one, sometimes favorable and sometimes not so favorable...
Yup. That's why I read this far and that was it.

Wow! Are you finally catching on and realzing you didn't "prove" shit. You only proved why your opinion is what it is.

No problem. I don't care what your opinion is. The opinion of someone who posts the kind of BS posts you do does not matter to me.

So, fight on and fuck off! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I will say, he really did have a fantastic year! There were a few games I watched where your guys were stopped dead in the water and Franklin somehow squirted thru and fell forward to get the first.
Yeah, too bad he waited until his senior year to do it!

But better late than never.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. That's why I read this far and that was it.
Wow! Are you finally catching on and realzing you didn't "prove" shit. You only proved why your opinion is what it is.
No problem. I don't care what your opinion is. The opinion of someone who posts the kind of BS posts you do does not matter to me.
So, fight on and fuck off! LOL!!
you're in denial of your own posts? Lmafao what a complete tool...all it would take is fir you to say "yes, I posted all that shit, I am embarrassed by it. I must have had my head up my ass. I must have had one too many shots of whisky, and I acted stupid" and that's all it would take...BUT NOOOOO, you're too proud to admit you were and are an ass hole...ONE QUESTION, where those your posts? Or did one if your schizo personalities post for you? LMFAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're in denial of your own posts? Lmafao what a complete tool...all it would take is fir you to say "yes, I posted all that shit, I am embarrassed by it. I must have had my head up my ass. I must have had one too many shots of whisky, and I acted stupid" and that's all it would take...BUT NOOOOO, you're too proud to admit you were and are an ass hole...ONE QUESTION, where those your posts? Or did one if your schizo personalities post for you? LMFAO
This, coming from someone who has posted more hypocritical and delusional bullshit than ANYONE!! Freaking hilarious!!

Quit smoking pot. It's eating your brain!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
This, coming from someone who has posted more hypocritical and delusional bullshit than ANYONE!! Freaking hilarious!!
someone say pot????

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
someone say pot????
I imagined this being said by Cosmo Kramer as he bursts through Jerry Seinfeld's apartment door as Jerry and Elaine were sitting on the couch having an inconsequential conversation about kitchen utensils.
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
For example?? just one example that In Your Opinion, makes me delusional and hilarious...just ONE EXAMPLE...waiting.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagined this being said by Cosmo Kramer as he bursts through Jerry Seinfeld's apartment door as Jerry and Elaine were sitting on the couch having an inconsequential conversation about kitchen utensils.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
someone say pot????
Nation please, we Bruins should not publicly discuss pot, especially with all that talk of dealers on our campus :(

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

congratulations Marqise Lee winning the Biletnikoff award

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>For example?? just one example that In Your Opinion, makes me delusional and hilarious...just ONE EXAMPLE...waiting.
Damn! it's a good thing I didn't hold my breath!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the Trojans do have an international following, especially in Taiwan, check out. I promise you will laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Funny how tradition loves to be challenged and made fun of. Okay HA-HA. So is MBD now hiding in Taiwan these days?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Wow, that's pretty dumb. Considering he grew up in Watts, what the hell is he complaining about El Paso for?

He is a very well spoken young man though, that apology was very powerful!! he has great writing skills. ehe ehe ehe ehe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE