UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16382 Dec 4, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why he would be leaving Rose Bowl bound Wisconsin for an SEC bottom dweller is anybodys guess. Maybe he is sick of the Wisconsin winters... HaHa
took a Hockey team to the Gold Medal Classic in Madison in Jan. holy shyt it was so effing cold you couldn't breathe.
why did he leave ?$$$$

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#16383 Dec 4, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
took a Hockey team to the Gold Medal Classic in Madison in Jan. holy shyt it was so effing cold you couldn't breathe.
why did he leave ?$$$$
Must be! I will stick to Southern California thank you..like in the University Of! HaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16384 Dec 4, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I was stepping away from that. Let sleeping dogs lie.
If only he were as civilized and mentally stable as a sleeping dog! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16385 Dec 4, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I will leave when you admit and apologize to me for calling me a hypocrite and a liar...
Yeah, sure you will. We all know your daddy didn't teach you shit about honoring your word.

I never said you were a liar, Moron. I think you actually believe the things you've stated. Nothing's going to change it.

I'm not going to argue the obvious flaws in your logic. I've pointed them out before. You've proven over and over that you're too stupid to comprehend the simplicity of it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16386 Dec 4, 2012
BTW...as for you being a hypocrite, everyone on this thread has called you one at one time or another. You're just too stupid to admit it.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#16387 Dec 4, 2012
USC Your 2012 BCS National Champion Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why he would be leaving Rose Bowl bound Wisconsin for an SEC bottom dweller is anybodys guess. Maybe he is sick of the Wisconsin winters... HaHa
> Not as bad as a loser coach leaving a bottom feeder SEC team for an also ran Pac-12 USC team. LMAO!!!
>:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#16388 Dec 4, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's always fun when you go back and search in the archives and prove once and for all that trOJan is a liar and a hypocrite...and prove once and for all that everything I've ever said about him is true and correct...how can he deny ANY of my accusations when I've provided links with his posts on them wishing death on people because the disagree with him...and his hatred for women...and his racist remarks...which BTW he denied all of them except for his hatred of Law Enforcement Officers and wishing for their death, that he very proudly stated was 100% true and correct....so yeah, I am having lots of fun...you notice how he has disappeared? the tool is too embarrassed to show his ugly ass face around here, after he's been exposed...don't you just love it?
Folks in LA really have little respect for law enforcement. Sad.

Yah keep chipping away. Some folks have such sad and pathetic lives they hate everyone.:(

It seems lots of USC folks are just upset. Poor Monte. Don't they get the kaka flows down. I expect them to keep Lamo until 2014. Then he's gone.

Like I said the only Coach to fail his way to the top! LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#16389 Dec 4, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss Wolfie. So who do you have down for winning that Heisman trophy thing :)
I'd love Manti to win. But the "word" is Johnny Football has the advantage. We will see.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#16390 Dec 4, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You dumbass, she had posted before, he Bob Smith had said several times on here that he was using his granddaughter's computer...and when he disappeared for a while, when he came back he had stated his granddaughter didn't let him use it for a while...and she had also posted before saying her granddaddy rocked, and how proud she was of him...you retard, it's amazing how you still defend yourself. you monster.
LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#16391 Dec 4, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for sharing. UCLA is gonna have some SICK teams in the next 3 years...I was looking at the roster of who's returning, who red shirted this year, who's coming back from injuries, and all I can say is, I can't wait for the next season to start.
Should be great. Mora has done a fab job.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#16392 Dec 4, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Folks love Mora for Coach of the Year. He's done a super job!!!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#16393 Dec 4, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
F Off!
LOL!

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#16395 Dec 4, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
what an unbelievable year this guy had.

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#16396 Dec 4, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you will. We all know your daddy didn't teach you shit about honoring your word.
I never said you were a liar, Moron. I think you actually believe the things you've stated. Nothing's going to change it.
I'm not going to argue the obvious flaws in your logic. I've pointed them out before. You've proven over and over that you're too stupid to comprehend the simplicity of it.
blah blah blah the proof is in the pudding...your posts are proof of your character..you got NONE!!!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#16397 Dec 4, 2012
Trojan wrote:
BTW...as for you being a hypocrite, everyone on this thread has called you one at one time or another. You're just too stupid to admit it.
opinions are like ass holes we all have one, sometimes favorable and sometimes not so favorable...but you are too stupid to realize that what I post about you are not opinions, they are facts supported with links to your posts in which you wished death to Bob Smith...showed hate to not just Wolfie, but also to Dinnie, Crazy Beauties, and a little girl named Sarah who happened to be the granddaughter of Bob Smith, you called her a skank, which*re, prostitutes, pole dancer...you're a racist, in which I also posted links to prove you're racist....you're a scumbag low life for admitting you wish death on every police officer including you family member, who you claim is a cop, simply because you got harassed by police for going "1 mile over the spirit limit" according to you, your family must look like total dirtbags for the police to harass you like that. Everything I just mentioned here I have provided links, you have been exposed for the low life you are...it's obvious you were raised by a crack wh*re mom, and crackhead deadbeat dad. Too bad your wh*rish mom didn't make her Johns wear trojenz, now the world has one scumbag low life dyckless wonder to deal with. Pus*y 5 minutes is all would need with your nazzi racist bigot punkass.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16398 Dec 5, 2012
friend sent this to my work email a few weeks back just watched it, One of the funniest things I have seen

San Marino, CA

#16399 Dec 5, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not as bad as a loser coach leaving a bottom feeder SEC team for an also ran Pac-12 USC team. LMAO!!!
>:)
Of course hypothetically speaking on your part I see. I know you would not be talking about Lane Kiffin, who lead Tennessee to their only winning season in the last five years before departing that program to come back to the USC, synonymous and rich with football tradition on the West Coast. Dooley could not win at Tennessee afterwards and was fired. Once Kiffin came back to USC he has produced a 69% winning percentage while also having his team under sanctions! So thanks, but on this one, we dont need your typical hypotheticals coming out your ahss! HaHa

I also love that as you take the time to sc(t)roll thru peoples posts and change them word for word merely proves that you have to read all that accurate information before your taint it with SEC Neanderthal slants! LMFAO. After your garbage comes back regurgitated, then yeas, I actually do have a Good day! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#16400 Dec 5, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what an unbelievable year this guy had.
I will say, he really did have a fantastic year! There were a few games I watched where your guys were stopped dead in the water and Franklin somehow squirted thru and fell forward to get the first. In case you (B)ruins might not remember, Marcus Allen was the originator of that back in his college days!

USC - ALWAYS WINNER (69% WINNING PERCENTAGE UNDER LANE KIFFIN)

San Marino, CA

#16401 Dec 5, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
friend sent this to my work email a few weeks back just watched it, One of the funniest things I have seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qex2RTrOgKgXX
I had heard the Trojans had an international following but clever (B)ruin propaganda is not what I had in mind! LOL
Bruin For Life

Corona, CA

#16402 Dec 5, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qex2RTrOgKgXX
haha I saw that, and also posted it on here, after we beat USC. The funniest part was when the girl told the other one, "you still have a chance to be a USC song girl, I've seen you in your white sweater" that was funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athens Out of Montebello? 19 min Wonder Why 30
Hotels Where Wealthy Pregnant Chinese Give Birt... 44 min Reader 1
Appellate court upholds ruling voiding Montebel... 3 hr Wonder Why 12
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 19,641
Swift Transportation fires more truck drivers f... (Sep '09) 8 hr what about OOIDA 182
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) 9 hr JC-joyce 10
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 16 hr Ronald 140

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:07 am PST