UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 778)

Showing posts 15,541 - 15,560 of26,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
where is the coaching loyality:
the 2nd coach going to a BSC Bowl game leaving his team
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--sources--...
Why he would be leaving Rose Bowl bound Wisconsin for an SEC bottom dweller is anybodys guess. Maybe he is sick of the Wisconsin winters... HaHa

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why he would be leaving Rose Bowl bound Wisconsin for an SEC bottom dweller is anybodys guess. Maybe he is sick of the Wisconsin winters... HaHa
took a Hockey team to the Gold Medal Classic in Madison in Jan. holy shyt it was so effing cold you couldn't breathe.
why did he leave ?$$$$

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
took a Hockey team to the Gold Medal Classic in Madison in Jan. holy shyt it was so effing cold you couldn't breathe.
why did he leave ?$$$$
Must be! I will stick to Southern California thank you..like in the University Of! HaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I was stepping away from that. Let sleeping dogs lie.
If only he were as civilized and mentally stable as a sleeping dog! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I will leave when you admit and apologize to me for calling me a hypocrite and a liar...
Yeah, sure you will. We all know your daddy didn't teach you shit about honoring your word.

I never said you were a liar, Moron. I think you actually believe the things you've stated. Nothing's going to change it.

I'm not going to argue the obvious flaws in your logic. I've pointed them out before. You've proven over and over that you're too stupid to comprehend the simplicity of it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

BTW...as for you being a hypocrite, everyone on this thread has called you one at one time or another. You're just too stupid to admit it.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

USC Your 2012 BCS National Champion Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why he would be leaving Rose Bowl bound Wisconsin for an SEC bottom dweller is anybodys guess. Maybe he is sick of the Wisconsin winters... HaHa
> Not as bad as a loser coach leaving a bottom feeder SEC team for an also ran Pac-12 USC team. LMAO!!!
>:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's always fun when you go back and search in the archives and prove once and for all that trOJan is a liar and a hypocrite...and prove once and for all that everything I've ever said about him is true and correct...how can he deny ANY of my accusations when I've provided links with his posts on them wishing death on people because the disagree with him...and his hatred for women...and his racist remarks...which BTW he denied all of them except for his hatred of Law Enforcement Officers and wishing for their death, that he very proudly stated was 100% true and correct....so yeah, I am having lots of fun...you notice how he has disappeared? the tool is too embarrassed to show his ugly ass face around here, after he's been exposed...don't you just love it?
Folks in LA really have little respect for law enforcement. Sad.

Yah keep chipping away. Some folks have such sad and pathetic lives they hate everyone.:(

It seems lots of USC folks are just upset. Poor Monte. Don't they get the kaka flows down. I expect them to keep Lamo until 2014. Then he's gone.

Like I said the only Coach to fail his way to the top! LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss Wolfie. So who do you have down for winning that Heisman trophy thing :)
I'd love Manti to win. But the "word" is Johnny Football has the advantage. We will see.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You dumbass, she had posted before, he Bob Smith had said several times on here that he was using his granddaughter's computer...and when he disappeared for a while, when he came back he had stated his granddaughter didn't let him use it for a while...and she had also posted before saying her granddaddy rocked, and how proud she was of him...you retard, it's amazing how you still defend yourself. you monster.
LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for sharing. UCLA is gonna have some SICK teams in the next 3 years...I was looking at the roster of who's returning, who red shirted this year, who's coming back from injuries, and all I can say is, I can't wait for the next season to start.
Should be great. Mora has done a fab job.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Folks love Mora for Coach of the Year. He's done a super job!!!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
F Off!
LOL!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
what an unbelievable year this guy had.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you will. We all know your daddy didn't teach you shit about honoring your word.
I never said you were a liar, Moron. I think you actually believe the things you've stated. Nothing's going to change it.
I'm not going to argue the obvious flaws in your logic. I've pointed them out before. You've proven over and over that you're too stupid to comprehend the simplicity of it.
blah blah blah the proof is in the pudding...your posts are proof of your character..you got NONE!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
BTW...as for you being a hypocrite, everyone on this thread has called you one at one time or another. You're just too stupid to admit it.
opinions are like ass holes we all have one, sometimes favorable and sometimes not so favorable...but you are too stupid to realize that what I post about you are not opinions, they are facts supported with links to your posts in which you wished death to Bob Smith...showed hate to not just Wolfie, but also to Dinnie, Crazy Beauties, and a little girl named Sarah who happened to be the granddaughter of Bob Smith, you called her a skank, which*re, prostitutes, pole dancer...you're a racist, in which I also posted links to prove you're racist....you're a scumbag low life for admitting you wish death on every police officer including you family member, who you claim is a cop, simply because you got harassed by police for going "1 mile over the spirit limit" according to you, your family must look like total dirtbags for the police to harass you like that. Everything I just mentioned here I have provided links, you have been exposed for the low life you are...it's obvious you were raised by a crack wh*re mom, and crackhead deadbeat dad. Too bad your wh*rish mom didn't make her Johns wear trojenz, now the world has one scumbag low life dyckless wonder to deal with. Pus*y 5 minutes is all would need with your nazzi racist bigot punkass.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

friend sent this to my work email a few weeks back just watched it, One of the funniest things I have seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not as bad as a loser coach leaving a bottom feeder SEC team for an also ran Pac-12 USC team. LMAO!!!
>:)
Of course hypothetically speaking on your part I see. I know you would not be talking about Lane Kiffin, who lead Tennessee to their only winning season in the last five years before departing that program to come back to the USC, synonymous and rich with football tradition on the West Coast. Dooley could not win at Tennessee afterwards and was fired. Once Kiffin came back to USC he has produced a 69% winning percentage while also having his team under sanctions! So thanks, but on this one, we dont need your typical hypotheticals coming out your ahss! HaHa

I also love that as you take the time to sc(t)roll thru peoples posts and change them word for word merely proves that you have to read all that accurate information before your taint it with SEC Neanderthal slants! LMFAO. After your garbage comes back regurgitated, then yeas, I actually do have a Good day! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what an unbelievable year this guy had.
I will say, he really did have a fantastic year! There were a few games I watched where your guys were stopped dead in the water and Franklin somehow squirted thru and fell forward to get the first. In case you (B)ruins might not remember, Marcus Allen was the originator of that back in his college days!

USC - ALWAYS WINNER (69% WINNING PERCENTAGE UNDER LANE KIFFIN)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Bruin Nation wrote:
friend sent this to my work email a few weeks back just watched it, One of the funniest things I have seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I had heard the Trojans had an international following but clever (B)ruin propaganda is not what I had in mind! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,541 - 15,560 of26,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pasadena Discussions

Search the South Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus: Te... 31 min great one 6
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr sexy sadie 200,205
LISTEN to the WHITE VOICE of AMERICA - 2014 8 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
Should I Spank my sons over the pants,over thei... 8 hr Disciplinarian 1
How the Civil Rights Act of 1964 changed America 9 hr Sankofa 84
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr PetVax 18,482
Whittier Varrio Locos Gang (Jun '07) 10 hr hyper diaper 1,335
•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search