UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29848 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16338 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38-28
and to steal from Rob
UCLA - 2012 PAC-12 SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS.
UCLA - 2012 L.A. CITY CHAMPIONS.
you can steal from me anytime, mah Bruin brotha.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16339 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am 2/3 my way to correctly predicting that your (B)ruins would lose their last 3 (against Stanford, lose in the Pac12 Title game, and lose their bowl game). Now that I have heard it sounds like you will play Baylor, we will see just how much spin in on, or how much your (B)ruins are OFF! HaHa
TROJANS - ONE WIN AWAY FROM 8
BRUINS - ONE LOSS AWAY FROM 5
BRUINS FUTURE...PICKING UP STRONG WIND, BECOMING LIKE HURRICANE.
TROJANS FUTURE...RESEMBLING A DYING WIND...NO, MORE LIKE AIR COMING OUT OF FOOTBALLS, ON THE USC SIDELINES.
BRUINS - ONE WIN AWAY FROM 10
TROJANS - ONE LOSS AWAY FROM 6
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN I CRACKED MYSELF UP WITH THAT ONE.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16340 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you must have spent a lot of Co. time digging up trojans old post. they are interesting reading, forgot about a lot of the Bob Smith crap. uncalled for.
I'm actually on vacation this week, so I have a lot of time in my hands.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16344 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Pee pee just so know, the reason I never reply to you is because I never read what you post. If you post under your true identity "Fight On" I actually would take the time to read your BS as pee pee? I never have and never will. Just saying...si don't waste your time replying to me under that stupid handle.
Lifer, I assure you that Mister Fight On and I are two different people. I don't need all that machismo in my life.

Go Bruins, go to being open about ourselves!

West Hollywood, CA

#16345 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually on vacation this week, so I have a lot of time in my hands.
Good Lifer. Then maybe you can put in some calls to our AD Danny and see about them getting rid of Coach Benny. This is getting embarrassing :(

Go Bruins, is it baseball season yet

West Hollywood, CA

#16346 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38-28
and to steal from Rob
UCLA - 2012 PAC-12 SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS.
UCLA - 2012 L.A. CITY CHAMPIONS.
Good one Nation. Go for that gusto. We can show those Trojans we can spin too ;)

Go Bruins, please win that 10th game. Don't prove to those Trojans we could never recover after playing above our heads to beat them!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hearne, TX

#16347 Dec 3, 2012
Having fun boys?
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16349 Dec 3, 2012
Pee Pee, I swear to you on what is most precious in my life that I don't read your comments anymore I stopped a loooooooong time, especially when you are replying to me...don't waste your time. just saying.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16350 Dec 3, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Having fun boys?
It's always fun when you go back and search in the archives and prove once and for all that trOJan is a liar and a hypocrite...and prove once and for all that everything I've ever said about him is true and correct...how can he deny ANY of my accusations when I've provided links with his posts on them wishing death on people because the disagree with him...and his hatred for women...and his racist remarks...which BTW he denied all of them except for his hatred of Law Enforcement Officers and wishing for their death, that he very proudly stated was 100% true and correct....so yeah, I am having lots of fun...you notice how he has disappeared? the tool is too embarrassed to show his ugly ass face around here, after he's been exposed...don't you just love it?

West Hollywood, CA

#16351 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Pee Pee, I swear to you on what is most precious in my life that I don't read your comments anymore I stopped a loooooooong time, especially when you are replying to me...don't waste your time. just saying.
Lifer, no need to swear here. That anger stuff again :/

If you take the time to read my posts you will realize that I am one of the few Bruin realist around here :)

When we have something to cheer about then we should. But I don't want us to cause anything to put our Bruins back in the humdrums of the Pacific 12 South :/

Go Bruins, we are not trolls!

West Hollywood, CA

#16352 Dec 3, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Having fun boys?
Hi Miss Wolfie. So who do you have down for winning that Heisman trophy thing :)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16353 Dec 3, 2012
Her second cousin, he's very popular.
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss Wolfie. So who do you have down for winning that Heisman trophy thing :)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16354 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think you lost Rob as soon as you used the words anger management... HaHa
Lord knows he needs it.

Crying because I insulted one of his many identities on Topix. LOL!!

As if anyone actual daughter would come on to a message board her dad wrote crap on. How the hell would she know? Was he that much a loser that this was a major part of his life?

Either way, with the shit he posted, he got what he asked for. And contrary to what one moron thinks, it was not for "disagreeing" with me. It was for posting absolute BS...as he does under his BFL identity. LOL!!! What a whacko.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16355 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you try sticking to fact-driven subject matter and quit b.s.ing away from the football talk. Save that for the trolls...
LOL!! Fact based? MAYBE 10% of his posts are fact. The rest HIS OPINION. He's just too stupid to know the difference.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16356 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to stick to football talk, but I'll be damned if I let trOJan get away with his feeble attempts at making me look bad by calling me a liar about my references regarding his hypocrisy.
LOL!! Coming from the biggest hypocrite on this thread. Thanks for yet another laugh!!

Not even gonna bother with your others posts, because you're still too stupid to get it. Virtually all of your references don't illustrate what you wish they did. They show why YOU have arrived at the opinion you have. But not every person would. I see you're still too stupid to get it. No worries.

What a loser....going back months looking for posts, while on vacation!!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16357 Dec 3, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord knows he needs it.
Crying because I insulted one of his many identities on Topix. LOL!!
As if anyone actual daughter would come on to a message board her dad wrote crap on. How the hell would she know? Was he that much a loser that this was a major part of his life?
Either way, with the shit he posted, he got what he asked for. And contrary to what one moron thinks, it was not for "disagreeing" with me. It was for posting absolute BS...as he does under his BFL identity. LOL!!! What a whacko.
You dumbass, she had posted before, he Bob Smith had said several times on here that he was using his granddaughter's computer...and when he disappeared for a while, when he came back he had stated his granddaughter didn't let him use it for a while...and she had also posted before saying her granddaddy rocked, and how proud she was of him...you retard, it's amazing how you still defend yourself. you monster.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16358 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
some terrible match ups this year, one of the worst IMHO
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturd...
SC playing a team with a losing record, so UCLA's not the only team to go bowling with a losing record.
Funny, how different the rankings are. ESPN has our game at 14.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls12/s...
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16359 Dec 3, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Fact based? MAYBE 10% of his posts are fact. The rest HIS OPINION. He's just too stupid to know the difference.
name one thing JUST ONE THING that I have lied about...and if you say OJ it's because you can't find shit...f*****g loser racist bigot.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#16360 Dec 3, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Coming from the biggest hypocrite on this thread. Thanks for yet another laugh!!
Not even gonna bother with your others posts, because you're still too stupid to get it. Virtually all of your references don't illustrate what you wish they did. They show why YOU have arrived at the opinion you have. But not every person would. I see you're still too stupid to get it. No worries.
What a loser....going back months looking for posts, while on vacation!!
WHAT SAYS YOU ABOUT THIS POST? DEFEND YOURSELF AND DENY THE BELOW POSTS ARE FALSE, AND THAT I MADE UP THESE LINKS, TURD, WOMAN HATING RACIST BIGOT!!! Trojan wishing death on others and now claiming I'm a liar...what a POS. there are many more, but I don't have time to post at least 100 of them.

Post #1764 “that next stroke can’t come soon enough”
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/ucla-football ...
post #1793,“hurry up and die old man”
post #1766 “With the sh_ it the idiot posts, yeah, the world and Topix would be a better place without a POS like him (and you), Mr. Christian Poseur.”
Post 2419
Bob Smith wrote to Dinnie informing her of his stroke:
hey, huney bunch. had an episode yesterday morning, little stroke.
Trojan wrote:
Too bad it wasn't more severe.
Post #1901 “time for you to kick to bucket old man”
Post #2743 “you need to hurry up and die”
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16361 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>name one thing JUST ONE THING that I have lied about...and if you say OJ it's because you can't find shit...f*****g loser racist bigot.
I'm not going to bother. I have already pointed it out and you're too stupid to comprehend the difference between your OPINION and a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 13 hr Chino cents 566
Oilfield Condo Plan NOT a Done Deal 14 hr Hard Facts 23
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
kelley associates 16 hr whats this ???? 5
FDA US is banning some Mexican cilantro 18 hr Ken 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 20 hr Serpico 2,624
Car & pedestrian collision? Soon be an app for ... Tue Ginnie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages