UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34826 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16327 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think you lost Rob as soon as you used the words anger management... HaHa
what are you talking about? are you insinuating that I'm pee pee? huh no, that would be Bite On.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16328 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know I am! So back to football. Once Baylor runs through your defense and you lose your 5th game (3rd in a row) to close out your season, what will be your final assessment of your team? I would think you would honestly be disappointed, such as we Trojans were with our performance.
BTW our season is already a success, regardless of what happens vs. Baylor, although I expect my boys to play like they're possessed in going for #10....38-10 was the final exclamation point to our great season, anything additional is just icing on our celebration cake.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16329 Dec 3, 2012
^^^sorry that would be 38-28.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#16330 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you asked what my final assessment of our team is, I will he happy to give it you now...regardless of what happens in the Bowl game here it is:
I was looking at the Roster and man, it's exciting to see all the players returning. Marcus Rios will be replacing Aaron Hester, Randall Goforth will be replacing Sheldon Price, Ellis Zeus Mc Carthy will be replacing Datone Jones, Jeremy Castro will be replacing Damien Holmes at OLB...plus Detriech Riley will be back strong and healthy ready to compete on the defensive backfield. Note: Hester and Price got burned all year, and responsible for multiple drives kept alive either from committing personal fouls, Interference calls, or just plain getting burned all year, including the Stanford game. On offense we lose Jeff Baca whom won't be that difficult to replace with Greg Capella who started many games in the past but was hampered by injuries (Baca was penalized more than any other OLinmen this year, despite being the only senior...several times he killed drives with holding calls or personal fouls), and replacing Jerry Johnson at WR will be another starter this year that got injured in Devin Lucien, replacing Johnathan Franklin will be Damien Thigpen, and we have multiple RBs ready to step in and dominate such as RSFreshman Paul Perkins, or incoming freshman Myles Jack whom you can see in the Army All-American game later this month...Everyone else not mentioned, is coming back!!!!...so yes, exciting times are just barely starting to scratch the surface. I seriously see next year's team not only be competing for the Pac-12 Title, but maybe beyond??? Me thinks yes.:)
Rob I must say whether anything develops as you think it will, this is a very good post by you. I hope you try sticking to fact-driven subject matter and quit b.s.ing away from the football talk. Save that for the trolls...

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#16331 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^sorry that would be 38-28.
I can understand this. Always being the underdog, gutty lil' Bruins, your program would be happy beating the fooball powerhouse USC Trojans even if it amounted to your only win of the season... HaHa
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16332 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob I must say whether anything develops as you think it will, this is a very good post by you. I hope you try sticking to fact-driven subject matter and quit b.s.ing away from the football talk. Save that for the trolls...
I would love to stick to football talk, but I'll be damned if I let trOJan get away with his feeble attempts at making me look bad by calling me a liar about my references regarding his hypocrisy.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16334 Dec 3, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm suing you for trademark infringement.
I'm suing you defamation of character, saying I was Fight On.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16335 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am 2/3 my way to correctly predicting that your (B)ruins would lose their last 3 (against Stanford, lose in the Pac12 Title game, and lose their bowl game). Now that I have heard it sounds like you will play Baylor, we will see just how much spin in on, or how much your (B)ruins are OFF! HaHa
TROJANS - ONE WIN AWAY FROM 8
BRUINS - ONE LOSS AWAY FROM 5
38-28
and to steal from Rob
UCLA - 2012 PAC-12 SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS.
UCLA - 2012 L.A. CITY CHAMPIONS.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16336 Dec 3, 2012
^^^ suing FOR defamation of character...how dare you say I'm Fight On, the biggest douchebag ever on Topix...well 2nd biggest douchebag, trOJan is the biggest.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16337 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm suing you defamation of character, saying I was Fight On.
Funny, you must have spent a lot of Co. time digging up trojans old post. they are interesting reading, forgot about a lot of the Bob Smith crap. uncalled for.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16338 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38-28
and to steal from Rob
you can steal from me anytime, mah Bruin brotha.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16339 Dec 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am 2/3 my way to correctly predicting that your (B)ruins would lose their last 3 (against Stanford, lose in the Pac12 Title game, and lose their bowl game). Now that I have heard it sounds like you will play Baylor, we will see just how much spin in on, or how much your (B)ruins are OFF! HaHa
TROJANS - ONE WIN AWAY FROM 8
BRUINS - ONE LOSS AWAY FROM 5
BRUINS FUTURE...PICKING UP STRONG WIND, BECOMING LIKE HURRICANE.
TROJANS FUTURE...RESEMBLING A DYING WIND...NO, MORE LIKE AIR COMING OUT OF FOOTBALLS, ON THE USC SIDELINES.
BRUINS - ONE WIN AWAY FROM 10
TROJANS - ONE LOSS AWAY FROM 6
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN I CRACKED MYSELF UP WITH THAT ONE.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16340 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you must have spent a lot of Co. time digging up trojans old post. they are interesting reading, forgot about a lot of the Bob Smith crap. uncalled for.
I'm actually on vacation this week, so I have a lot of time in my hands.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16344 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Pee pee just so know, the reason I never reply to you is because I never read what you post. If you post under your true identity "Fight On" I actually would take the time to read your BS as pee pee? I never have and never will. Just saying...si don't waste your time replying to me under that stupid handle.
Lifer, I assure you that Mister Fight On and I are two different people. I don't need all that machismo in my life.

Go Bruins, go to being open about ourselves!

West Hollywood, CA

#16345 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually on vacation this week, so I have a lot of time in my hands.
Good Lifer. Then maybe you can put in some calls to our AD Danny and see about them getting rid of Coach Benny. This is getting embarrassing :(

Go Bruins, is it baseball season yet

West Hollywood, CA

#16346 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38-28
and to steal from Rob
Good one Nation. Go for that gusto. We can show those Trojans we can spin too ;)

Go Bruins, please win that 10th game. Don't prove to those Trojans we could never recover after playing above our heads to beat them!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Bryan, TX

#16347 Dec 3, 2012
Having fun boys?
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16349 Dec 3, 2012
Pee Pee, I swear to you on what is most precious in my life that I don't read your comments anymore I stopped a loooooooong time, especially when you are replying to me...don't waste your time. just saying.
Bruin For Life

Newport News, VA

#16350 Dec 3, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Having fun boys?
It's always fun when you go back and search in the archives and prove once and for all that trOJan is a liar and a hypocrite...and prove once and for all that everything I've ever said about him is true and correct...how can he deny ANY of my accusations when I've provided links with his posts on them wishing death on people because the disagree with him...and his hatred for women...and his racist remarks...which BTW he denied all of them except for his hatred of Law Enforcement Officers and wishing for their death, that he very proudly stated was 100% true and correct....so yeah, I am having lots of fun...you notice how he has disappeared? the tool is too embarrassed to show his ugly ass face around here, after he's been exposed...don't you just love it?

West Hollywood, CA

#16351 Dec 3, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Pee Pee, I swear to you on what is most precious in my life that I don't read your comments anymore I stopped a loooooooong time, especially when you are replying to me...don't waste your time. just saying.
Lifer, no need to swear here. That anger stuff again :/

If you take the time to read my posts you will realize that I am one of the few Bruin realist around here :)

When we have something to cheer about then we should. But I don't want us to cause anything to put our Bruins back in the humdrums of the Pacific 12 South :/

Go Bruins, we are not trolls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor calls special meeting to give Perrin 30 y... 35 min I also wonder 58
Montebello Hotel a money pit, thatís the Front ... 3 hr Maybe Bankruptcy 1
So why was Edgar Cisneros at last nightís City ... 3 hr Truth Squad 8
Is Kevin Gone? 7 hr Theolona Ranger 20
Brad Perrin is Montebello's wolf in sheep's clo... 7 hr THEOLONA RANGER 20
11-20-17 Charles Manson, whose cult slayings h... 8 hr Moe Greens optome... 2
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) 8 hr Anonymous 59

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance