UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, TX

#16243 Nov 30, 2012
Great game Bruins. Next year. Young team...see big things.
Trojan

Lynwood, CA

#16244 Nov 30, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
...see big things.
Must've caught a glimpse of your ass in the mirror.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16245 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, keep dreaming. UCLA is in a second rate bowl just as USC is.
Yes Mister Trojan, that is what this Bruin was worrying about all along :/

We were riding high after our decade in-wait upset of your Trojans. Now it appears USC had the last laugh as we will probably play in a less revenue generating bowl than you do :(

Oh well Bruins, it was nice while it lasted!

West Hollywood, CA

#16246 Dec 1, 2012
Alert to fellow Bruins - Tomorrow night's hot tub party is cancelled :(

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16247 Dec 1, 2012
UCLA: I am sure this doesn't stand as a consolation the way you want, but you guys adjusted and played a much better game this week. Improvement means you are going the right direction.

West Hollywood, CA

#16248 Dec 1, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
UCLA: I am sure this doesn't stand as a consolation the way you want, but you guys adjusted and played a much better game this week. Improvement means you are going the right direction.
Maybe so Mister Matt, but now we will be playing in some middle of the road bowl game :/

Our Rose Bowl dream has turned into a nightmare :(

West Hollywood, CA

#16249 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
(giggle) I am sorry Miss Wolfie, but that is a funny ;)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16250 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Sorry, BN. You weren't the one acting the fool.
No Problem, good game, Good season,
Stanfords got a good D we out gained them & 1st downs, We wnt up there and play a good game. the INT. was huge.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#16251 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, welcome back. Hope you had a good trip to NY.
That was CT out gallivanting in the Big Apple.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, TX

#16252 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
From Texas?

CRY ON LOSERS!

LMAO!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16253 Dec 1, 2012
Bummer about Jovan Belcher.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16254 Dec 1, 2012
BTW...they don't have mirrors im Texas?! What an idiot.

As I said, if it weren't for those 3 holes, she'd have nothing to offer her sole customer. LOL!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#16256 Dec 1, 2012
I am very proud of my Bruins...we outplayed Stanford in every which way, but one big mistake was the difference in the game...when you play great teams they make u pay for those mistakes.

We will be back next year bigger stronger, faster, and more experienced. Our entire OLine will return minus one senior who voy called for 10 and 15 yard penalties all season. We will be back, and we will dominate this South conference, and we will become a permanent fixture m the Pac-12 title game.

We've come a long way in one year thanks to Mora and his staff, and anyone that denies the official return of UCLA football is just simply foolish and delusional..the official return of UCLA football is here. A really good story on Scout.com regarding UCLA and really helpful in putting things in perspective. http://ucla.scout.com/2/1245411.html
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16257 Dec 1, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
We've come a long way in one year thanks to Mora and his staff, and anyone that denies the official return of UCLA football is just simply foolish and delusional...
Then I guess you're saying Mora is foolish and delusional. Because even HE knows one decent year doesn't mean shit. Per his own admission, TWO doesn't mean shit.

Only "several in a row will have any real significance."

The only delusional one is you. You had a good year. That's it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16258 Dec 1, 2012
Look at it this way, delusional one...

Just because you go out one weekend and bang the hottest chick in the club, because she had one too many or she had just been dumped, doesn't mean you're going to be able to bang a HOT chick every weekend.

Don't kid yourself. One win over your crosstown rival every 5 or 6 years doesn't make anything "official" yet. Quit smoking dope. It's eating what few good brain cells you have left.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16259 Dec 1, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
I am very proud of my Bruins...we outplayed Stanford in every which way, but one big mistake was the difference in the game...when you play great teams they make u pay for those mistakes.
We will be back next year bigger stronger, faster, and more experienced. Our entire OLine will return minus one senior who voy called for 10 and 15 yard penalties all season. We will be back, and we will dominate this South conference, and we will become a permanent fixture m the Pac-12 title game.
# 60 Baca's penalties all season killed the Bruins.
But one hellofagame

#16264 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Bummer about Jovan Belcher.
He killed his girlfriend, shot multiple times...of course you hate women, so no big deal to you, right?

#16266 Dec 1, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
# 60 Baca's penalties all season killed the Bruins.
But one hellofagame
In looking back this season at many different times we had penalties to kill a drive Jeff Baca, was the one holding or illegal use of the hands, even ripping a helmet off a defender, he is a senior. On defense we had many penalties that kept drives alive that resulted in points, and it was usually, Hester, Price, both seniors. Hester and especially Price got burned all year and many thought Marcus Rios, and Raldolph Goforth should have been the starters in their place. As for next year, not only will we have all these 8 returning starters on offense, we have 7 on defense returning, not including Detriech Riley who redshirted this year, but was ready to play if needed, unfortunately for him he didn't get medical clearance until the 7th game this season, and he really was not needed, so add him to the mix next year and we will have a scary team. Datone Jones will be leaving, but replacing him will be a mountain of a human Ellis McCarthy, replacing Damien Holmes at OLB will be Jeremy Castro, whom will be a freshman that just got clearance to play due to academic issues, that kid is a lights out LB...replacing Hester and Price will be Rios and Goforth. Let's not forget that our current recruiting class has 7 OLinmen. Our depth is unreal, in other words, get ready for years of dominating teams...so proud of our Bruin team, they have restored Bruin Pride. Not since 1998 have I felt so strong about our chances to do something really special in the next 2 years.

Go Bruins!!!

UCLA - Something special is Bruin in Westwood.
USC - Some stench coming from South Central.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#16267 Dec 1, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He killed his girlfriend, shot multiple times...of course you hate women, so no big deal to you, right?
As for anything being "official"...you are officially the biggest idiot on this thread.

#16268 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As for anything being "official"...you are officially the biggest idiot on this thread.
no bigger idiot than you, that's for sure...let's see,
1. you hate women
2. You hate cops.
3. You wish death in those that disagree with you.
4. You would have a double murderer for dinner with your family.
5. You're a self declared racist.
6. You celebrate the death if cops killed in duty.

Frankly, you're a disgusting example of a human being that shouldn't be allowed to exist. It really is sad your crack whore mother didn't demand her Johns to wear condoms. Little bit ch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
1963 Pontiac Tempest LeMans - "Oh, This Old Thi... (Apr '08) 6 hr DUAL QUADS 40
The 30-year metal reign of Tom Araya and Slayer (Aug '12) 7 hr from 3
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) Sat El Modelos Maxim 2,439
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov '14 If You Want Blood 2
Police: 2 South Pasadena Students Planned High ... Aug '14 MIKETOUHY 3

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at December 28 at 1:27PM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:26 pm PST