UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32307 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#16223 Nov 30, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Buahahaha here you go again with your Heisman predictions.
UCLA - FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!
USC- BLIGHT! BLIGHT! BLIGHT!!!!
Hey Robbie, try not to be too angry that your boy Franklin has all but been forgotten while Lee is right in the running for this years Heisman. Once Franklin and Fauria leave to take on civilian jobs, you really think your flash in the pan Hundley is going to lead your team to the promise land? HaHa

USC - WITTEK AND LEE WILL GO ON A TOUCHDOWN SPREE
UCLA - JAMES AND THIGPEN WILL LAND HUNDLEY IN THE PIG PEN

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#16224 Nov 30, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but it wasn't a very enthusiastic ranking. He would have gone higher had he left last year. Now he has to go light it up in the combine and USC's pro day if he wants to get back up there. I hope for nothing but the best for him. FIGHT ON, MB7!!!!
MB7 should be applauded for his desire to return to USC for his final season. How many others in his position would just grab the money and say see you later! The (B)ruins Anthony Barr will be in the same situation. Will he be a true team player and return to try and better his team chances, for grab the NFL gusto and say "see you later" to the baby blue boys from Westwood!

USC - MATT BARKLEY = CLASS

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16226 Nov 30, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Robbie, try not to be too angry that your boy Franklin has all but been forgotten while Lee is right in the running for this years Heisman. Once Franklin and Fauria leave to take on civilian jobs, you really think your flash in the pan Hundley is going to lead your team to the promise land? HaHa
USC - WITTEK AND LEE WILL GO ON A TOUCHDOWN SPREE
UCLA - JAMES AND THIGPEN WILL LAND HUNDLEY IN THE PIG PEN
the "spin" is on, always said your a spin Doctor,

you hide for 2 weeks and comback and deflect the shyt you should be taking after all the shyt you delt out all year,

man up CT your "boys" got beat.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16227 Nov 30, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! He's the THIRD Bruin I've known who welched on a bet. Only other ONE was an ND fan. But years later, that one acknowledges it and swears he'll make good on it when & if he's back in California.
Please Mister Trojan, we Bruins prefer not to bet :/

Please don't ask us to bet on tonight's game. If I was forced to, I would actually have to bet on Stanford to win :(

Go Bruins, please beat the odds against us and don't let reality set in!

West Hollywood, CA

#16228 Nov 30, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
the "spin" is on, always said your a spin Doctor,
you hide for 2 weeks and comback and deflect the shyt you should be taking after all the shyt you delt out all year,
man up CT your "boys" got beat.
I like the aggressiveness there Nation. If only our Bruins showed an ounce of aggression last Saturday, we might actually be playing tonight's game at home :/

Yes the Trojans got beat (finally by us, hooray) but if we lose tonight to Stanford again, then those nasty Trojans might actually get a better revenue generating bowl game than us Bruins :(

Go Bruins, let's win and go to the Rose Bowl so we don't have to travel!

West Hollywood, CA

#16229 Nov 30, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaahh!! Don't put up MB7 billboards near our campus?
Please Mister CPEM, that billboard thing was very upsetting. Attendance in our on-campus griefing classes increased right after that :(

West Hollywood, CA

#16230 Nov 30, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are that big of a fan like those 30-50 year old women who like Twilight you got a problem. It's Fantsay!
LMAO! But Disney who now owns the brand, thanks you! LOL!
Miss Wolfie, does that mean you are older than that age range :/

This fella still finds older women attractive. I thought Betty Davis in her 80's was still dashing. The outfits the early Hollywood starlets wore were spectacular

Oh yeah, Go Bruins!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16231 Nov 30, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, does that mean you are older than that age range :/
This fella still finds older women attractive. I thought Betty Davis in her 80's was still dashing. The outfits the early Hollywood starlets wore were spectacular
Oh yeah, Go Bruins!
hey cutie, I've been gone awhile, were did you come from?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#16234 Nov 30, 2012
Will be watching tonight. Gonna root for UCLA but Stanford can play. That d is the best we have seen.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16235 Nov 30, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaahh!! Don't put up MB7 billboards near our campus?
THANK YOU!! That was the one!!!

Hilarious anyone would be stupid enough to claim we are whiners after all of the whining they did this year!

BTW, welcome back. Hope you had a good trip to NY.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16236 Nov 30, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>MB7 should be applauded for his desire to return to USC for his final season. How many others in his position would just grab the money and say see you later! The (B)ruins Anthony Barr will be in the same situation. Will he be a true team player and return to try and better his team chances, for grab the NFL gusto and say "see you later" to the baby blue boys from Westwood!
You and I both know that if it had been a Bruin, BFL would have been praising him up & down, no matter how well he had or hadn't done. But since it's a Trojan, completely different attitude.

The guy is clueless about how hypocritical he is.

Fight On!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#16237 Nov 30, 2012
That Stanford D is a som bitch
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16238 Nov 30, 2012
Good game.

But can't wait to read the spin.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16239 Nov 30, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA - Pac-12 South Champs and playing for a trip back to our home - the Rose Bowl.
USC - playing for peanuts in the peanut bowl.
Well, keep dreaming. UCLA is in a second rate bowl just as USC is.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16240 Nov 30, 2012
LOL!! The Judge is stupid enough to disagree with a simple fact.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16241 Nov 30, 2012
Sorry, BN. You weren't the one acting the fool.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, TX

#16242 Nov 30, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>MB7 should be applauded for his desire to return to USC for his final season. How many others in his position would just grab the money and say see you later! The (B)ruins Anthony Barr will be in the same situation. Will he be a true team player and return to try and better his team chances, for grab the NFL gusto and say "see you later" to the baby blue boys from Westwood!
Sanchez.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, TX

#16243 Nov 30, 2012
Great game Bruins. Next year. Young team...see big things.
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#16244 Nov 30, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
...see big things.
Must've caught a glimpse of your ass in the mirror.

West Hollywood, CA

#16245 Dec 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, keep dreaming. UCLA is in a second rate bowl just as USC is.
Yes Mister Trojan, that is what this Bruin was worrying about all along :/

We were riding high after our decade in-wait upset of your Trojans. Now it appears USC had the last laugh as we will probably play in a less revenue generating bowl than you do :(

Oh well Bruins, it was nice while it lasted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sprint Customers Beware 11 min Forced to Switch 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr stupid republicans 20,389
Review: Crystal Pacific Window and Door System (Aug '10) 8 hr Jessie 08 25
Add me on ScapChat 16 hr ThatBG 1
News Book aims to prove existence of God (Nov '09) 18 hr LOU BARRETO 94
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) Mon Serpico 3,012
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... Mon Sneaky Pete 7

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages