UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16022 Nov 23, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Besides being a Trojan season ticket holder, I also scored some tickets for our game against UCLA. Nice to have tickets for both our remaining "HOME" game victories.. LOL
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN
I have Been in Vegas,... anyone heard from CT? checked the hospital's? morgue? rehab? Looney Bins? How funny is this??

The Spin Doctor has disappeared from the face of the earth.... Unless SC beats ND, then I'll bet ya he'll be back in force. Funny shyt

A moment of silence... In CT's memory

USC - 48 UCLA - 26
USC - READY TO BEAT UCLA AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
FIGHT ON AND WIN
“USC - Where Winners Play!”
Matt Barkley Heisman winner
USC Where Heisman winners play

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#16023 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Been in Vegas,... anyone heard from CT? checked the hospital's? morgue? rehab? Looney Bins? How funny is this??
The Spin Doctor has disappeared from the face of the earth.... Unless SC beats ND, then I'll bet ya he'll be back in force. Funny shyt
A moment of silence... In CT's memory
USC - 48 UCLA - 26
USC - READY TO BEAT UCLA AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
FIGHT ON AND WIN
“USC - Where Winners Play!”
Matt Barkley Heisman winner
USC Where Heisman winners play
hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#16024 Nov 23, 2012
LOL!! The troll of all trolls calls CT a troll. Hilarious!

You'd think UCLA had just beaten us for the 5th or 6th time in a row, the way you go on. Although, it's not as if I didn't call it. I had said when you guys finally won, you'd be going on & on, acting as if all those years you predicted a win but didn't get one never happened.

As I said even before the game, get at least 3 in a 5 year span and you will have caught us. As WSU showed earlier this evening, the best team does not always win.(It was still a great game, though! I'm so happy for Leach.)

Good luck against the farm.

BEAT THE IRISH!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16025 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
I'm sure you're doing a "sleep over" at MBD's tonight, with him helping you write your farewell speech...Take him with you when you leave....LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16026 Nov 23, 2012
Maybe CT is staying whit his bud Slither On
How sweet
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#16027 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Maybe CT is staying whit his bud Slither On
How sweet
If so, I hope they're enjoying the UA-ASU game!

It's a good one!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16028 Nov 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
I love CT I wish he was staying with me and my butt bud Rob:)
How sweet a couple we make:):)
You and Rob playing "surfer' again....If it swells ride it...LMFAO!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16029 Nov 23, 2012
I always go to this page for a good laugh, this is going to be fun to read during the offseason. Good luck to your teams tomorrow Bruins and Trojans.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#16031 Nov 23, 2012
Trojan wrote:
LOL!! The troll of all trolls calls CT a troll. Hilarious!
You'd think UCLA had just beaten us for the 5th or 6th time in a row, the way you go on. Although, it's not as if I didn't call it. I had said when you guys finally won, you'd be going on & on, acting as if all those years you predicted a win but didn't get one never happened.
As I said even before the game, get at least 3 in a 5 year span and you will have caught us. As WSU showed earlier this evening, the best team does not always win.(It was still a great game, though! I'm so happy for Leach.)
Good luck against the farm.
BEAT THE IRISH!
read my post moron, unless of course you think Bite On is CT.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#16032 Nov 23, 2012
Trojan wrote:
LOL!! The troll of all trolls calls CT a troll. Hilarious!
You'd think UCLA had just beaten us for the 5th or 6th time in a row, the way you go on. Although, it's not as if I didn't call it. I had said when you guys finally won, you'd be going on & on, acting as if all those years you predicted a win but didn't get one never happened.
As I said even before the game, get at least 3 in a 5 year span and you will have caught us. As WSU showed earlier this evening, the best team does not always win.(It was still a great game, though! I'm so happy for Leach.)
Good luck against the farm.
BEAT THE IRISH!
HILARIOUS!! "the best doesn't always win" well UCLA was and still is the better of the two teams, and we will be for at least 3-4 years...PASS THE TORCH BYTCHES!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16034 Nov 24, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, I hope they're enjoying the UA-ASU game!
It's a good one!!
Great game, AU tough in the beginning ASU what a 4th Qtr.
nice start to the weekend.
go bruins beat stanford
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#16035 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>

go bruins beat stanford
Instead of predicting a win hoping for a win....Pussyie!
See you later Robbie...LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16036 Nov 24, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Rob playing "surfer' again....If it swells ride it...LMFAO!
(giggle) Now that is a good one Mister Fight On ;)

You should have seen these two ride the hot tub waves last night at MBD's place ;)

Go Bruins, ride the swell!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16037 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>read my post moron, unless of course you think Bite On is CT.
Lifer let's not cause more confusion. It will be tough enough trying to run through that Stanford defense today :/

Go Bruins, confusion say!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16038 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Maybe CT is staying whit his bud Slither On
How sweet
Please nation, let's not get into who is staying in whos bed :/

I never kiss and tell when you stay over at MBD's house :/

Go Bruins, beat that better defense!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#16039 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Been in Vegas,... anyone heard from CT? checked the hospital's? morgue? rehab? Looney Bins? How funny is this??
The Spin Doctor has disappeared from the face of the earth.... Unless SC beats ND, then I'll bet ya he'll be back in force. Funny shyt
A moment of silence... In CT's memory
USC - 48 UCLA - 26
USC - READY TO BEAT UCLA AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!
FIGHT ON AND WIN
“USC - Where Winners Play!”
Matt Barkley Heisman winner
USC Where Heisman winners play
LMAO!

We got our HeisMANTI shirts, our MATT WHO? shirts. The ND kids have some pretty funny shirts. The best shirt we saw last night at an ND party was You can't spell SUCK without SC. That one was hysterical. But these folks had some pretty funny shirts. One kid had a shirt that said THANK YOU BRUINS!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#16040 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> hilarious stuff, nothing making a big mouth eat his words. USC fans continue to be arrogant, you would think the humble pie from last week would have humbled the a little bit at least, but here they are again acting as though they're unbeaten Ans #1in the country...ND is gonna roll them tomorrow 38-21. I hope we beat Stanford but even if we don't our season is a complete success. A win tomorrow is just icing in the cake...Go Beavers!!! I would rather drive to Palo Alto...or better yet drive to the Rose Bowl. Go Bruins!! Beat Stanford so Bite On and his all.his handles can get the F outta here, that freakin troll.
They areall still CRYIN!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#16041 Nov 24, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer let's not cause more confusion. It will be tough enough trying to run through that Stanford defense today :/
Go Bruins, confusion say!
Confusion say? Dumb dumb!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16042 Nov 24, 2012
At the risk of Piss*ing off some folks I think SC has a real chance of beating ND, not saying they will but that a dam good offensive team with or with out MB its the system and receivers not the QB said it all along. It will come down.... IMHO to how much ND scores on SC's D SC will score on ND for sure, It's gonna be a great game,

BRUINS BEAT STANFORD, OREGON BEATS STATE.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#16043 Nov 24, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
At the risk of Piss*ing off some folks I think SC has a real chance of beating ND, not saying they will but that a dam good offensive team with or with out MB its the system and receivers not the QB said it all along. It will come down.... IMHO to how much ND scores on SC's D SC will score on ND for sure, It's gonna be a great game,
BRUINS BEAT STANFORD, OREGON BEATS STATE.
Could happen. Luck and momentum plays a big part in these kind of games. If ND loses it's FAT Dans fault.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min melody colombus 19,556
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 1 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 7 hr Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 16 hr homeless person 430
Is Pico Rivera really this bad? (Feb '10) 17 hr Who 30
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Nov 25 If You Want Blood 2

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:49 pm PST