UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32291 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15935 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated about 1 month ago that I am jealous of USC's powerful and rich football tradition, we don't have any qb's in the NFL We suck!
Correct Roberto, There are 4 Trojan QB's currently in the NFL and the only bRuin is Aikman and he's in the broadcast booth, and Aikman was as much Oklahoma Sooner as he was Ruin...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15936 Nov 20, 2012
Some one help Pinocchio with his math 1 yr at OK and 3 with UCLA doesn't make you a Sooner, 75% to 25% Einstine try to grasp the Difference, Besides Aikman's in the HOF I'm sure Booty, Cassle, Dirty Sanchez and CP won't come close.
the Bigot Troll's been smoking some good stuff.
Slither On Bigot, Slither On

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15937 Nov 20, 2012
Hey Pinocchio Geotgetown just went into OT with #1 Indiana 64 / 64 so tell me again about UCLA losing to an unranked team.... fool
Slither On Bigot, you don't know your arse from a hole in the ground.
Now go to bed with no dinner child

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#15938 Nov 20, 2012
Georgetown has a good physical team. They just happened to be playing a team that plays in that kind of conference.
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15939 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Hey Pinocchio Geotgetown just went into OT with #1 Indiana 64 / 64 so tell me again about UCLA losing to an unranked team.... fool
Slither On Bigot, you don't know your arse from a hole in the ground.
Now go to bed with no dinner child
When your Ruins were blown out by Georgetown, The Hoyas were an unranked team, that will never change you Moron!...LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#15940 Nov 20, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
When your Ruins were blown out by Georgetown, The Hoyas were an unranked team, that will never change you Moron!...LMFAO!
Blown out? eight points is blown out? so what do you call the 40 points that SUC was blown out by yesterday in Maui? anyone who pays any attention to whatever the results are right now early in the season is truly a moron. Yah, Bite On, UCLA sucks in basketball with Shabbaz, Adams, Parker, Anderson, Powell, Drew, and Lamb. What a moron!! LMAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15941 Nov 20, 2012
So if Pinocchio thinks a 8 point loss in Basketball is a "blowout" what is a 10 point loss that his condoms had against UCLA 38 to 28 in football is ???? A "Super blow out" ???? what a fool, yo Bigot Slither On" your effing clueless

Slithe On Bigot, Slither On fool
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15942 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Blown out? eight points is blown out? so what do you call the 40 points that SUC was blown out by yesterday in Maui? anyone who pays any attention to whatever the results are right now early in the season is truly a moron. Yah, Bite On, UCLA sucks in basketball with Shabbaz, Adams, Parker, Anderson, Powell, Drew, and Lamb. What a moron!! LMAO
Thanks for admitting that you and MBD/Bruin Nation are Morons!...LMFAO!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15943 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
So if Pinocchio thinks a 8 point loss in Basketball is a "blowout" what is a 10 point loss that his condoms had against UCLA 38 to 28 in football is ???? A "Super blow out" ???? what a fool, yo Bigot Slither On" your effing clueless
You would be an expert in blowouts with your Ruins being on the short end of these... 50-0 or 66-19, 47-22,52-21, 27-0....LMFAO!

#15944 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
God it feels good to have whooped their asses on Saturday...I am still on high. I didn't go out at all out of my house on Sunday, I was too sick, but I heard there were shit loads of UCLA attire all over. I was at Wendy's tonight after my work out, and when I walked in I spotted two people with UCLA attire, and with in 5 minutes two more walked wearing a UCLA hat and another a UCLA jacket...slowly we are painting this town Blue again. Similar stories are being reported on several UCLA Football groups on Facebook by others that live in different areas...God, it feels soooooooo gooooooood!! Go Bruins!!!

UCLA - We Just Win
USC - they just whine.
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15945 Nov 20, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>God it feels good to have whooped their asses on Saturday...I am still on high. I didn't go out at all out of my house on Sunday, I was too sick, but I heard there were shit loads of UCLA attire all over. I was at Wendy's tonight after my work out, and when I walked in I spotted two people with UCLA attire, and with in 5 minutes two more walked wearing a UCLA hat and another a UCLA jacket...slowly we are painting this town Blue again. Similar stories are being reported on several UCLA Football groups on Facebook by others that live in different areas...God, it feels soooooooo gooooooood!! Go Bruins!!!
UCLA - We Just Win
USC - they just whine.
Band wagoners! They will disappear when you get blown out by Stanford...LMFAO!

#15948 Nov 21, 2012
^^^^ Bite On, if you're so sure that Stanford's gonna blow out UCLA let's do the bet I proposed earlier, and all your dumbass handles leave Topix for good, if UCLA loses I leave...lets go sweet thang!! I'm sure you can find other ways of keeping yourself busy, it's cucumber season! El Monte has a very fertility ground, I'm sure u can grow them pepinos and be happy for ever and not have the need or the time to come trolling in here, you'd be too busy shoving them cucumbers up your ass all day and.all night.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15949 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Blown out? eight points is blown out?
I still love how you change the rules all the time.

There have been so many times when we've lost by 7 points or less in football and you've claimed we got our asses whooped. In a sport where you can get as much as 6 points at one time.(Really 7, since the conversion rate is probably about 80% in NCAA.)

One set of rules for Bruins. Another set of rules for Trojans. But that's how you roll. LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15950 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>God it feels good to have whooped their asses on Saturday...I am still on high. I didn't go out at all out of my house on Sunday, I was too sick, but I heard there were shit loads of UCLA attire all over. I was at Wendy's tonight after my work out, and when I walked in I spotted two people with UCLA attire, and with in 5 minutes two more walked wearing a UCLA hat and another a UCLA jacket...slowly we are painting this town Blue again. Similar stories are being reported on several UCLA Football groups on Facebook by others that live in different areas...God, it feels soooooooo gooooooood!! Go Bruins!!!
UCLA - We Just Win
USC - they just whine.
Of course there were! I've been telling you that for over 3 years!!

Bruin fans, in general, are wusses who only wear their school's gear when they're doing well. Thanks so much for proving me right!

We all know that UCLA gear is usually in moth balls right now, waiting until after football season is over, so they can wear it in bb season w/o being embarrassed.

Fair weather fans. No one has more of them than UCLA.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15951 Nov 21, 2012
Funny thing is, he's actually been dumb enough to try and dispute that Bruin fans aren't fair weather. Then he completely proves how full of shit he was, in his recent post!

Gotta love it!

#15952 Nov 21, 2012
Fairweather fans? Not really, I've always worn my UCLA gear almost every day of my life, the reason I know we've always had fans support ucla is because they would tell me "go bruins!!" Or "I hope we have a good team" or "we're gonna kick SC'a ass this year" and stuff like that...the reason many hose to not wear thei gear is because of the stupid SUC fans that would always find something stupid to say, I know because I got many remarks from SUC fans, except with I wouldn't keep quiet, I would talk trash to them just like I do on here pointing out cheating, player arrests and players being admitted at USC that would never stand a chance being admitted at UCL...I did this all the time, and I didn't have time to trash talk I would simply simply say "f**k SC!!" Or "f**k doth central" and they would just STFU - but most UCLA fans are passive, they are not confrontational, they prefer to avoid getting harassed by your fan base mostly made up of thugs or fat chops looking women wearing their Walmart purchased wind breakers or sweat shirts.....however UCLA has given those passive fans the courage to wear their UCLA attire with pride again and este SUC fans to say shit because we more proud than ever....BRUIN NATION HAS RISEN...WE WILL NOT BE BULLIED BY YOUR KIND, WE WILL BATTE...WE WILL PAINT OUR CITY BLUE AGAIN...GO BRUINS!!!!"

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#15953 Nov 21, 2012
A ten point loss means ya hung in there but couldn't get it close enough to be within reach. Now a 20 point loss...that's a blow out.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Blown out? eight points is blown out? so what do you call the 40 points that SUC was blown out by yesterday in Maui? anyone who pays any attention to whatever the results are right now early in the season is truly a moron. Yah, Bite On, UCLA sucks in basketball with Shabbaz, Adams, Parker, Anderson, Powell, Drew, and Lamb. What a moron!! LMAO

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#15954 Nov 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair weather fans. No one has more of them than UCLA.
9-2, playing in the Pac-12 championship game, playing for a Rose Bowl berth, and they have to use Groupon to sell tickets to their next game, AT A DISCOUNT!!! That is the state of UCLA football.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-at-ucla-mens-...

Meanwhile, we are 7-4, with the Sun Bowl or Holiday Bowl in our future, and you can’t find a ticket anywhere for less than 3 times face value for our next game. We support our team through thick or thin.

FTFO!!!! LONG LIVE MB7!!! LET THE MW13 ERA BEGIN!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15955 Nov 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fairweather fans? Not really, I've always worn my UCLA gear almost every day of my life...
That is YOU, moron. I'm not talking about YOU. I'm talking about UCLA fans, IN GENERAL.

The post you made before this one proved what I have stated and you have been dumb enough to try and dispute.

Face it, UCLA fans, in general, are very fair weather fans.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15956 Nov 21, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
9-2, playing in the Pac-12 championship game, playing for a Rose Bowl berth, and they have to use Groupon to sell tickets to their next game, AT A DISCOUNT!!! That is the state of UCLA football.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-at-ucla-mens-...
Meanwhile, we are 7-4, with the Sun Bowl or Holiday Bowl in our future, and you can’t find a ticket anywhere for less than 3 times face value for our next game. We support our team through thick or thin.
FTFO!!!! LONG LIVE MB7!!! LET THE MW13 ERA BEGIN!!!
This was written right before the Nebraska game this year!

http://www.bruinsnation.com/2012/7/23/3178588...

He doesn't realize how stupid he looks, trying to claim they have a loyal fan base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... 1 hr Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) 1 hr Robert 10
Councilwoman Vanessa Delgado Attempted to Extor... 4 hr bottle racket 10
Smugglers use Uber-registered drivers to move m... 4 hr Harry 1
in N out 5 hr master cylinder 7
Marijuana is not a Good Mind Food for Recreation. 10 hr Culture Auditor 1
Citizen Academy 17 hr Montebello Kind O... 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance