UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35957 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#15542 Nov 14, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha... so how does UCLA retaliate against USC for this: http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/upload...
By further "desecrating" their own campus with profanity. C'mon guys, this is supposed to be a rivalry. I'd give you guys props if you did that to one of OUR buildings. There's no fun/danger/creativity in doing it at your OWN campus.
Really? so you condone vandalism? that's what that was vandalism. UCLA creatively spelling "f**k sc" on their dorms without signs, posters, billboards, etc., show a lot more class than destroying property.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#15543 Nov 14, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Really? so you condone vandalism? that's what that was vandalism. UCLA creatively spelling "f**k sc" on their dorms without signs, posters, billboards, etc., show a lot more class than destroying property.
It's less of a crime than assault,(which you committed in Las Vegas).

But now that UCLA is crying about a drum major doing something completely harmless, something he's done for 40 years, I don't care what anyone does. If you're going to whine about trivial stuff such as that, it's hard to take any complaints seriously.

Prior to the Bruins crying about the drum major, I'd have agreed with you.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#15544 Nov 14, 2012
BTW, you can see from the picture that a Bruin added something to the vandalism, immediately preceding the "USC".

What they added is not exactly "classy".
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15545 Nov 14, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Really? so you condone vandalism? that's what that was vandalism. UCLA creatively spelling "f**k sc" on their dorms without signs, posters, billboards, etc., show a lot more class than destroying property.
It's better to piss on your lawn than mine...LMFAO!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15546 Nov 14, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I'm so sick and tired of this crap...let me just say, for USC it's a freaking AWAY game, why the f**k are they even allowed to perform on the field??? my bigger issue is why the f**k is USC wearing home jerseys?? RN and PC are not around...fat Dan has got to grow some balls and say UCLA will not be wearing home unies next year at the coliseum and you should not wear home unies this saturday at the Rose Bowl...PERIOD!!
You know your Idol Ken Norton Jr will not be wearing his Bruin Home Jersey on Saturday! LMFAO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#15547 Nov 14, 2012
TrOJan, it seems that "a UCLA fan added something?" Really? With red paint? All the scribbling on the right side is spray paint trying to cover "L.A." and keep only "USC" visible. I personally don't think a USC student did it, it looks like the work of someone who doesn't have very good writing skills, or drawing skills that dick is not a very good drawing of it.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15548 Nov 14, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry On, Hag! Only message I'm getting is that you're a whiner who thinks she's better than everyone, when you're no better than a street walker.
Talking about your daughter?

CRY ON!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#15549 Nov 14, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wish the math kids had time enough to do what the Yale kids did to Harvard.

They got the Harvard fans to hold signs that spelled-- Harvard Sucks! It was really funny. Told my kid would pay her 5K if she could ever pull that off again!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#15550 Nov 14, 2012
current line USC-3
Nice.
GO BRUINS
BEAT SC

tick, tick, tick
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#15552 Nov 14, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
current line USC-3
Nice.
GO BRUINS
BEAT SC
tick, tick, tick
I see my pet Troll stepped out from under her bridge, hello sweetie!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15553 Nov 14, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about your daughter?
CRY ON!
CRY ON!
Miss Wolfie, please. Remember you are talking about a minor, the internet police and all that :/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#15554 Nov 14, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
current line USC-3
Nice.
GO BRUINS
BEAT SC
tick, tick, tick
Nation, there is no need to say Nice when admitting the Trojans are favored to beat us :/

Go Bruins, no more sucking up to the top dogs of Los Angeles!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#15555 Nov 15, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
There's a reason why the Tommy Trojan & John McKay statues are wrapped up like duct-tape mummies right now, so don't even try to go "classy" here. Just this morning some newscaster on KTLA was talking about his time as a UCLA undergrad in the late 70s when he was arrested on USC's campus while he was trying saw off Tommy Trojan's head. Classy left the conversation when UCLA students hired a helicopter to drop manure on Tommy Trojan. Get over yourself already. You have no clue about the student prank traditions. I've never pulled the "you didn't go there" card on you before, but this is one of those situations where alumni have a greater understanding. Your post reflects your ignorance on the subject. It is best you leave yourself out of this one.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15556 Nov 15, 2012
One thing that so great about the week of te UCLA/USC game is reading stories of part hero's, this one's great
http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_22000058/vincen...

GO BRUINS, BEAT SC

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#15557 Nov 15, 2012
past hero's

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#15558 Nov 15, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"Home games?" you're crazy, it will be anything but a home game for you guys, enjoy your last year of wearing the home jerseys...Bruin Nation is PISSED at the coward Fat Dan Guerrero for not getting rid of this stupid ass tradition that we Bruin fans NO LONGER want. Expect rudeness from our fan base this Saturday, your band's performance may be their last at the Rose Bowl for this game...Bruin Nation has risen, and we will NOT tolerate this going forward...Bruin Nation is in revolt!!!
Oh course I will expect rudeness and will not be surprised if another stabbing doesnt take place in the Rose Bowl parking lot. Revolt? Your biggest revolt come Saturday will be against your defense that will give up around 46 to 50 points AGAIN to the victorious USC Trojans!
Old SChool Trojan

United States

#15559 Nov 15, 2012
Look here is the bottom line for Saturday....Ucla will win this football game. Jim Mora has done a really good job with this group of players and he has the gutties believing in themselves. They were embarrassed last year and laughed out of the stadium, so their pride is on the line.

As much as I would love another W against them, SC has been so inconsistent and has played with little to no fire and desire. Their style of play matches the calm boringness of Lane Kiffin. Can they score quickly? Of course. Could they put up 50? Of course. SC has far more talent than ucla, but for the first time in a long time, maybe since the last loss at the Rose Bowl, talent won't matter, it will come down to who wants it most, and this year, sadly, that is ucla...I hope I'm wrong

ucla 27
USC 24
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15560 Nov 15, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
past hero's
Nope. Past heroes.:-)

Wouldn't have pointed it out from the first post. I have as many typos as the next guy.

But since you tried to correct it...

Fight on! Beat the Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#15561 Nov 15, 2012
Old SChool Trojan wrote:
Look here is the bottom line for Saturday....Ucla will win this football game. Jim Mora has done a really good job with this group of players and he has the gutties believing in themselves. They were embarrassed last year and laughed out of the stadium, so their pride is on the line.
As much as I would love another W against them, SC has been so inconsistent and has played with little to no fire and desire. Their style of play matches the calm boringness of Lane Kiffin. Can they score quickly? Of course. Could they put up 50? Of course. SC has far more talent than ucla, but for the first time in a long time, maybe since the last loss at the Rose Bowl, talent won't matter, it will come down to who wants it most, and this year, sadly, that is ucla...I hope I'm wrong
ucla 27
USC 24
Great post. Classy.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#15562 Nov 15, 2012
Old SChool Trojan wrote:
ucla 27
USC 24
I dhope you're wrong, too. But it wouldn't shock me.

There's no doubt we have the most talent. But they seem to have more passion and possibly a better coach.

We aren't going to win games merely by showing up.

Fight On!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montbello Audit from Vasquez 3 hr 823461778 16
Marijuana in Montebello 3 hr Poor Arnold 6
So Art Thinks he Owns Our City Streets! 3 hr Art is a phony Bully 17
Delgado STOP sending so many Flyers Enough!! 3 hr FBI is coming to ... 7
Specialized Bike Review = Big Problems 4 hr JammedTrailBike 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Harry Hardstiff 21,722
News Emmys bear the Colbert stamp: Genial, poignant,... (Sep '17) 16 hr C Kersey 2

South Pasadena Jobs

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages