UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23384 Oct 6, 2013
UCLA -#11 and climbing the ranking latter each week.

USC - a has been, and dropping out of sight into oblivion, with each passing week.

I'm hoping usc wins this week so that our game on November 30 will be more interesting. But I really doubt they will pull out a win. UA 42 USC 31

What is the over-under for attendance at rhe coliseum this week? I say UNDER 55,000 what say you??
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23385 Oct 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Nice quality win for the Bruins at Utah, by the way!
>:)
Thank you sir. Go Bruins!!! Geaux, Tigers!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23386 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
USC - a has been, and dropping out of sight into oblivion, with each passing week.
I'm hoping usc wins this week so that our game on November 30 will be more interesting. But I really doubt they will pull out a win. UA 42 USC 31
What is the over-under for attendance at rhe coliseum this week? I say UNDER 55,000 what say you??
tell the fool Nostradamus that the Bruins moved UP after the win in Utah, That fool is still whining about it.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23387 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you sir. Go Bruins!!! Geaux, Tigers!!!
There you go Lifer! Glad to see you getting on Coach Dico and my bandwagon :)

We are always saying Go Bruins, Go Tigers, as we underdogs must stick together and keep striving to get out of that second rate stigma our programs have always been in ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Lifer for proper gang affiliation!

West Hollywood, CA

#23388 Oct 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaaaaaa
sour grapes
UCLA 4 & 0 Ranked #11
sc 3 & 2 Unranked
nuff said HATER
You tell 'um Nation! But let's not become too much of a cockatier here :/

If we lose to Cal (like we did last year) and those nasty Trojans beat Arizona, they will only be a half game behind us in the conference :/

Go Bruins! Not quite time to boast the "nuff said" statement!
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23389 Oct 6, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Quality win ,pfft...all those calls
whattaya think about our #11 ranking? Pretty impressive huh???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23390 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
I say under 50K.

As for being off the radar, no biggie. We'll spend 2-3 years there. Nowhere near the 15 years it's been since UCLA was a team others feared. And they weren't dealing with scholarship reductions!! They just sucked for the sake of sucking. LOL!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23391 Oct 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like CT says a win is a win!
He hasn't had many opportunities to say that these last couple of years! Heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23392 Oct 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
tell the fool Nostradamus that the Bruins moved UP after the win in Utah, That fool is still whining about it.
I guess they liked our win over Utah more than Oklahoma's win over TCU!

Go #11 Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#23393 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>whattaya think about our #11 ranking? Pretty impressive huh???
All of us Bruins like it Lifer, but let's not forget we were Number 16 before going into our final regular season game against Stanford last season:/

And you remember what happened then? We lost our last three games and finished unranked and out of the Top 25 :(

Go Bruins! Let's not get too impressed with ourselves, shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#23394 Oct 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I guess they liked our win over Utah more than Oklahoma's win over TCU!
Go #11 Bruins!
Brewski, nice to see you on Topix this Sunday :)

You are usually too hung over, especially like the end of last season when we made losing on Saturday a regular event and the liquor stores around Westwood alcohol sales went up :(

Go Bruins! Let's keep our lemon drop martinis in check shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#23395 Oct 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I say under 50K.
As for being off the radar, no biggie. We'll spend 2-3 years there. Nowhere near the 15 years it's been since UCLA was a team others feared. And they weren't dealing with scholarship reductions!! They just sucked for the sake of sucking. LOL!!!
Please Mister Trojan, you sounds like a long term financial advisor, If we Bruins want to literally live in the moment, let us enjoy or gayety :)

Top 15 rankings might be old hat to you nasty Trojans, but we Bruins are finally feeling liberated! We feel like a streaker at the 50 yard line running around before the police come nab us ;)

Go Bruins! Let's peel off our clothing that has bound us for what seems like an eternity!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23396 Oct 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I say under 50K.
Using YOUR logic, we had not "one" but "two" arms tied behind our backs, with our rival winning at all costs. UCLA was dimissing players for grabbing an ex-gf's ass, while Pete Carroll had:
A. 5 players arrested for rape.
B. multiple players arreted for other crimes
D. while UCLA was dismissing players, USC was elevating these thugs to star status.
E. while UCLA players were going to class, USC players were being accused of not going to class, and STILL playing.
F. USC had an insider inside the court system Carmen Trutanich, getting all these thugs off the hook from their crimes..and while the media was criticizing Carroll for all his players getting into trouble Carroll would tell the Media "don't tell me how run my program"
G. while UCLA was running a clean program, USC was allowing agents to pay CASH to their players,and players' parents.

You are right Trojan, it's pretty hard to compete against a program being run by the lawlessness chumps like Mike Garrett and Pete Carroll. pffffffft

Hilarious how foolish and clueless the trOJan fans are, you quickly forgot how you climbed to the top, and why you fell to the bottom, again - it's called paying for your crookedness, NOT having an arm tied behind your back. GAME OVER!

Thanks for playing, and have a nice day.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23397 Oct 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Using YOUR logic, we had not "one" but "two" arms tied behind our backs, with our rival winning at all costs. UCLA was dimissing players for grabbing an ex-gf's ass, while Pete Carroll had:
A. 5 players arrested for rape.
B. multiple players arreted for other crimes
D. while UCLA was dismissing players, USC was elevating these thugs to star status.
E. while UCLA players were going to class, USC players were being accused of not going to class, and STILL playing.
F. USC had an insider inside the court system Carmen Trutanich, getting all these thugs off the hook from their crimes..and while the media was criticizing Carroll for all his players getting into trouble Carroll would tell the Media "don't tell me how run my program"
G. while UCLA was running a clean program, USC was allowing agents to pay CASH to their players,and players' parents.
You are right Trojan, it's pretty hard to compete against a program being run by the lawlessness chumps like Mike Garrett and Pete Carroll. pffffffft
Hilarious how foolish and clueless the trOJan fans are, you quickly forgot how you climbed to the top, and why you fell to the bottom, again - it's called paying for your crookedness, NOT having an arm tied behind your back. GAME OVER!
Thanks for playing, and have a nice day.
LOL!!! Says the fool who's so called basketball powerhouse has won only one NC since not paying players.

Glass houses, Moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23398 Oct 6, 2013
10-4 right now in the 8th!

Go Dodgers!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Rockwall, TX

#23399 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>I really doubt he likes them that much.
I'm sure he doesn't like them that much!

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23400 Oct 6, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
I don't know. I think UA could win by more. They had a bye week, lets see.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23401 Oct 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't had many opportunities to say that these last couple of years! Heh heh heh heh heh
No kidding.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23402 Oct 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Says the fool who's so called basketball powerhouse has won only one NC since not paying players.
Glass houses, Moron.
We're talking football. You need to change your rap.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23403 Oct 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking football. You need to change your rap.
It matters not. Unless the school(s) you support is/are completely clean, you have no business ragging on USC.(incl. SMU)

Unless, of course, you don't mind looking like an idiot! LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) 3 hr JustStop 1,095
Haunted homes in Whittier (Nov '08) 4 hr whittier 15
Trump 7 hr Vote Trump 3
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 13 hr Robert 3,017
News Book aims to prove existence of God (Nov '09) 16 hr ChristineM 96
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 16 hr Pope Ben Out To P... 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr stupid republicans 20,391

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages