UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32404 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22456 Sep 19, 2013
well it was nice while it lasted, frigging Idiots here. again...
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22457 Sep 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice try ya freakin hypocrite troll. LMFAO...I must admit you had more balls when you were MBD but then again the sweet thang had you snipped..LMFAO! Ok Let's talk some football dooshe , FUCLA sucks ( their coach approves) and USC rules! end of discussion....

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22458 Sep 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
your a putz, leave me and my lovers alonem Bruin jerk
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22460 Sep 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
your a putz, leave me and my lovers alonem Bruin jerk
LMFAO! Classic MBD talking to herself....makes sense since she screws herself with a pipino grande all the time...Get a life ... MBD freakin troll!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22461 Sep 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Did you see Nick Saban might be going to Texas? Now that would be something.
Jonathan

Van Nuys, CA

#22462 Sep 19, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Ahh the stench of ladies thongs it could only mean one thing a Bruin forum...I see the trolls have gone wild MBD/Bruin Nation is wearing his make up again as the fake FO and the sweet thang is acting normal in playing a hommo named Johnathan...Look Bytches name the time and place, first MBD then the sweet thang easy night of knocking out two flamming hommos who share an erektion cuz their Ruins have won one game in 30 years....LMFAO..and if you haven't figured who PPP is then you dooshe baggs are even stupider than your lame post say you are...Oh btw hey Wolffie how they sagging? LMFAO!
now, now, don't let these insensitive fools get the best of you. Let's cuddle up. I really thought that my my pleading they would be nice to you. Come on Ramiro, let's open up up that Stella Rosa. F you Bruins!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22463 Sep 19, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>now, now, don't let these insensitive fools get the best of you. Let's cuddle up. I really thought that my my pleading they would be nice to you. Come on Ramiro, let's open up up that Stella Rosa. F you Bruins!!!
If you don't have time to head up to Paso Robles, San Antonio winery is GREAT!! Why bring them into this?

Go Trojans! BEAT THE AGGIES!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22464 Sep 19, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>now, now, don't let these insensitive fools get the best of you. Let's cuddle up. I really thought that my my pleading they would be nice to you. Come on Ramiro, let's open up up that Stella Rosa. F you Bruins!!!
Hey Sweet Thang, Coach Koba, Victor Vaca and Ramiro Carmona said you were a cunnt in football...LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22465 Sep 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet Thang, Coach Koba, Victor Vaca and Ramiro Carmona said you were a cunnt in football...LMFAO!
yes I was!! and proud of it, I was the best cheerleader there ever was. Do you remember the half time show vs. Loyola in which I lifted you in that pyramid and you accidently farted, and we all cracked up and the entire pyramid came crashing down and you of all people fell right on top of me with our lips locked? OMG, who would have thought you and I would one day be domestic partners, and eventually married in Massachusetts? Love you Estevan Ramiro Delicioso.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22466 Sep 20, 2013
Great!!! It's what I get for trying to imitate Jonathan, Fight On's lover. LMFAO oh well I am pretty certain that's how Jonathan and Fight On got their romantic start...Fight On, you PinchiMaricon.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22467 Sep 20, 2013
this weeks picks:
UCLA, NMS..... off the board,
Stanford 31 ASU 20
USC 27 Utah State 24
Upset of the week:
Michigan State 24 Notre Dame 17

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22468 Sep 20, 2013
Upset alert USC, Notre Dame, whos your upset pick?

http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-football/2013/... Football News
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22469 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>our offensive output is gonna through the roof this Saturday vs. NMSU.
Whats wrong with?.
If you're 5th in offense,why are you only 13th in the nation?!!....your defense suck or something?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22470 Sep 20, 2013
This weeks picks...
UCLA , WHO'S defense sucks : 28 - NMS 27
usc , who's rolling now...rolls up the score on US 42 - 6

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22471 Sep 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Whats wrong with?.
If you're 5th in offense,why are you only 13th in the nation?!!....your defense suck or something?
your showing your Ignorance...... AGAIN, do you even understand anything about college football???
Amazing, just amazing
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22472 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
your showing your Ignorance...... AGAIN, do you even understand anything about college football???
Amazing, just amazing
Hey Pete Rose, here's the upset pick of the week....FUCLA over NM State...LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22473 Sep 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
This weeks picks...
UCLA , WHO'S defense sucks : 28 - NMS 27
usc , who's rolling now...rolls up the score on US 42 - 6
Careful Nostredame, remember how your picks suked last week LMFAO

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#22474 Sep 20, 2013
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22475 Sep 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
What's a picture of Al Jolson doing in a story about an amoeba?:-)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22476 Sep 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min Earl 20,624
Alicia Machado murder investigation on rise 1 hr Now 1
LA topix is lame. check out eaglepass tx topix. (Jan '12) 7 hr Crazybread 2
Las Vegas: Sin Capital of The World (Sep '15) 8 hr Wagging Willy 5
Pasadena Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Rick 2
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages