UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#21110 Jul 20, 2013
Muay Thai Champ wrote:
<quoted text>Gov. Brown nose? Now,that sucks for you.
Why would Brown be there idiot? Go look up Hawaii's Governor douvhe nag.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21111 Jul 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be sitting with the Governor. You can find me there.
Oh Miss Wolfie, so Diva-like!!! I just love when you hob-nob :)

So is he cute? If so, then I would say forget the hob and just nob him ;)

Go Bruins, Go Governor and Miss Warrior!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21112 Jul 20, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa, come now Robbie, "no" QB? I have been down to Cromwell Field a few times and believe me, all three are looking very comfortable. But that might be because despite only having 5 WRs currently on the roster that are injury-free, they ALL look stellar. It wont only be the best WR in college football in Lee running past your inexperienced and confused secondary, Agholar, Blackwell, and Flournoy will dazzle the hell out of the sophomore season of Jim NoMora. The Pac-12 is now very familiar with your (B)ruin trickery so guess what...no more tricks for you... HaHa
USC - PICKED TO FINISH AHEAD OF THE (BRUINS) IN MORE THAN ONE POLL!
hahaha your Stellar WR coulnt do shyt last year Wi&#1090;h a better QB, what makes you think &#1091;ou Will &#1085;&#1072;&#10 91;&#1077; better luck this year now that we have superior talent with our new DBs?

#21113 Jul 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Two time defending Pac-12 champs! LOL!! Yeah, right.
that is correct, read the publication, they all say the same thing. choke on it Trojan!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21114 Jul 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that is correct, read the publication, they all say the same thing. choke on it Trojan!!
Ah, as dumb as always. In 2011, the south champs were not eligible, so they sent the runner-up to represent the division.

It's amazing that you're still too stupid to comprehend that. Being the champ means you were the best...you had the best record.

Maybe someday before you die, you'll grow the brain cells necessary to grasp this simple fact. But I won't hold my breath. LOL!!

Your stupidity is always amusing. So feel free to keep making your ridiculous claim.

#21115 Jul 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, as dumb as always. In 2011, the south champs were not eligible, so they sent the runner-up to represent the division.
It's amazing that you're still too stupid to comprehend that. Being the champ means you were the best...you had the best record.
Maybe someday before you die, you'll grow the brain cells necessary to grasp this simple fact. But I won't hold my breath. LOL!!
Your stupidity is always amusing. So feel free to keep making your ridiculous claim.
I've ready many ESPN publications, with PAC-12 previews, and it always reads "two-time defineding champs" I suggest you contact ESPN and have them change what they are are publicizing, you stupid moron. Get over it, you condoms were on probation and were not "eligible" for any championship consideration - in other words, it's like they didn't exist. Sorry trOJie, it's the price for cheating...it is what it is.

UCLA - two-time defending Pac-12 South Division Champs.
UCLA - going for their 3rd. consecutive Pac-12 title.
UCLA - the hottest and sexiest football program in the nation.
UCLA - 109 National Championships, leads ALL universities.
UCLA - over 91,000 applied to become Bruins in the spring of 2013, more than any other university in the WORLD...and it's not just because it's cheaper than USC, it's because it's one of the top-30 universities in the world academically...it if was just becasue it's a UC school, then why is Berkley is not even close in applicants? or UC Davis, Irvine? Riverside? Santa Barabara? etc? it's because UCLA is a bad-ass school academically and in athletics.

UCLA - "Champions Made Here"
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21116 Jul 20, 2013
More stupidity from the moron who didn't even attend UCLA. Not a surprise.

Bruins I know were not stupid enough to refer to their team as the South champs in 2011. But a loser who coud have never graduated from either school? Not quite as smart. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

No worries, Dumbass. Feel free to call them the 10 time defending champs! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21117 Jul 20, 2013
And BTW, idiot, I also posted an article in 2011 from a writer at ESPN who asked what do we call the Bruins? Because they're not the south division champions.

But I guess to a loser, you'd grasp for all you can, even if you look like an idiot. So, carry on.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21119 Jul 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
More stupidity from the moron who didn't even attend UCLA. Not a surprise.
Bruins I know were not stupid enough to refer to their team as the South champs in 2011. But a loser who coud have never graduated from either school? Not quite as smart. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
No worries, Dumbass. Feel free to call them the 10 time defending champs! LOL!!
If you're a product of SC what a waste of money. LOL!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21120 Jul 21, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
As if this means anything coming from someone who earned her keep on her back and swallowing giz. ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21121 Jul 21, 2013
And BTW, knocking what I said about idiots who would claim to be the champs after having a worse record AND a 50-0 bitch slapping. You are a total bimbo. No wonder you had to screw your way into money. LOL!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21122 Jul 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if this means anything coming from someone who earned her keep on her back and swallowing giz. ROTFLMAO!!
Like I said SC fans are so classy! LMAO!

Get a f*cking life. We are all tired of your bull shit.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21123 Jul 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, knocking what I said about idiots who would claim to be the champs after having a worse record AND a 50-0 bitch slapping. You are a total bimbo. No wonder you had to screw your way into money. LOL!!
BTW so classy again!

LOL!!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21124 Jul 21, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW so classy again!
LOL!!!!
As if your skanky ass has ever shown any class.

What an idiot! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21125 Jul 21, 2013
And BTW, what's this "we" shit?

About the only one stupid enough to agree with you is Slob...one of the biggest idiots on Topix!!

Nice try, Hag!!

#21126 Jul 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, what's this "we" shit?
About the only one stupid enough to agree with you is Slob...one of the biggest idiots on Topix!!
Nice try, Hag!!
well, if I didn't know any better I would think every "USC graduate" is a complete idiot dumbass judging by your posts. but I happen to read posts on here from CPEM whom I know IS A REALLY USC GRADUATE, not some wanna be USC grad..in reality you're a jackass ignorant racist, male chauvinist homophobi, bitter cop hating a$$h ole. I 'm. sure you make usc very ptoud. I at least have never claimed I went to UCLA. I e
would never embarrass the school I love by acting like an ignorant dyck on Topix. ROTFLMAO

#21127 Jul 22, 2013
UCLA - SCHOOL OF CHAMPIONS ON AND OFF THE COURT/FIELD.:)))
USC - NOT SO MUCH.:(

West Hollywood, CA

#21128 Jul 22, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee, great point Miss Wolfie. I can tell you those Trojans never produce anyone of worth in the hairstyling or fashion field :/

My partner Jonathan and I can both thank UCLA for our fine professions ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#21129 Jul 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I at least have never claimed I went to UCLA.
Lifer please, let's not go there :/

With you and Nation admitting things like that, it only leaves Brewski and me as legitimate UCLA alum :/

What will they think of our Bruin hot tub parties if most of us there are shams :(

Go Bruins, can we get some real support please!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21130 Jul 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I e
would never embarrass the school I love by acting like an ignorant dyck on Topix. ROTFLMAO
Yeah, right! You do it with virtually every post! LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? 4 hr Los Angeles 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 7 hr Serpico 2,425
Moving to LA is it Safe ? 10 hr Concerned Bystander 7
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Oct '14 Ricardo 16
Police: 2 South Pasadena Students Planned High ... Aug '14 MIKETOUHY 3
South Pasadena to issue first emergency notific... Jul '14 Thomasjacob 1
Bristol is leaving as South Pasadena schools' c... (Jun '09) Jul '14 Broken 9

Freeze Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at November 24 at 2:55PM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating