Former 'Brain Dead Liberal' Filmmaker...

Former 'Brain Dead Liberal' Filmmaker Pens Scathing...

There are 1 comment on the TheBlaze.com story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Former 'Brain Dead Liberal' Filmmaker Pens Scathing.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

David Mamet, writer/director/executive producer of the film "Phil Spector," addresses reporters during the HBO Winter TCA Press Tour at the Langham Huntington Hotel on Friday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 28, 2013
"Mamet then compares the logic of gun control advocates to tales from his grandmother’s native country:

My grandmother came from Russian Poland, near the Polish city of Chelm. Chelm was celebrated, by the Ashkenazi Jews, as the place where the fools dwelt. And my grandmother loved to tell the traditional stories of Chelm."

Am I only one lost here?
Brain dead, native Poland, native Irsael... gun control...
Ape- do us Europeans an translation WTF is so clever there!? phlease!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Borders Not Brexit Opened The Door to The ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
in N out 3 hr master cylinder 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 11 hr Robert 2,984
Los Angeles has a new start-up in the Mid-City ... 15 hr SOCIAL GIFT SHOP 1
montebello council and commissioners 19 hr Reality 5
News Man fatally shot in San Leandro driveway identi... (Jul '10) Fri murder dosh 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages