Culver City police fatally shoot susp...

Culver City police fatally shoot suspected robber, woman arrested

There are 107 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Culver City police fatally shoot suspected robber, woman arrested. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

BLOG: Keep up to date with South Bay crime and court news BLOG: Track South Bay court cases South Bay crime stats SOUTH BAY HOMICIDES Sheriff's detectives today were investigating the shooting death of a robbery suspect by a Culver City police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#134 Sep 25, 2012
Shysty 84 wrote:
Lejoy E. Grissom
has 4 kids... not 5!!!!!
Now the state taxpayers will have to pick up their care and feeding, plus if the woman is convicted of murder, she'll consume 35,000 a year for incarceration if convicted on that chage. That will be 350,000 or so for her incarceration should she spend 10 years behind bars.

Anyone who thinks there's a savings to the taxpayer when police shoot someone is patently operating on a 5th grade mentality.
rob

Santa Ana, CA

#135 Oct 14, 2012
Cop stands for citizens overeating pastry's. So yeah their pigs and a big waste of my tax dollars
rob

Santa Ana, CA

#136 Oct 14, 2012
I hate scum just as much as the next but cops are just as crooked as the lowlifes if not more. I'm not saying all cops but the biggest majority are.
tiffany

Saint Albans, WV

#137 May 13, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have been loved, but he was also committing crimes! Don't make him sound like a saint and he should accept responsibility for his actions. I'm tired of seeing people trying to make the bad guys appear saintly and innocent. The police didn't take him away, he took himself away by being a criminal, running from the police and being armed!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry for your grief, but don't twist the story up, tell the truth!
your right he is loved by many people and he wasn't a saint but did he deserve to die no hell no so if you don't have any thing good to say keep your feeling to your self and farther more the police took my cousin from us point blank!
tiffany

Saint Albans, WV

#138 May 13, 2013
I love my cousin no matter what it was a life taken way to soon you will be missed cuzzo
The Mrs

Santa Ana, CA

#139 May 13, 2013
As of May 8,2013 the case is over. The shooting was not justified and the jury came back with a unanimous verdict that excessive force was used and he was unarmed and surrending. My husband was definitely no saint, yet the fact remains he was still a man, husband, father, son, brother, with countless family members and friends. If you want more info and the whole story visit the recent LA times article Grissom vs Culver City.
tiffany

Saint Albans, WV

#140 May 13, 2013
The Mrs wrote:
As of May 8,2013 the case is over. The shooting was not justified and the jury came back with a unanimous verdict that excessive force was used and he was unarmed and surrending. My husband was definitely no saint, yet the fact remains he was still a man, husband, father, son, brother, with countless family members and friends. If you want more info and the whole story visit the recent LA times article Grissom vs Culver City.
with a heart of gold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 32,323
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 13 hr Gene 1
News La Mirada doctor charged with sexual battery (Mar '10) 14 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 60
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) Mon Robert 3,152
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) Mon truth squad 296
Stormwater cleanup Mon truth squad 3

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages