paul hi hows that work

Azusa, CA

#23 Apr 7, 2012
We love Easter more other days fun day
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#24 Apr 8, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
The Pope is an Easter Bunny. Look at his cool pope hat. It hides his bunny ears. It is a secret society called the Hair Club for Men.
That explains a lot. Must be a big conspiracy. Probally a bigger than life itself cover-up that's been going on for who knows how long.

You probally have first-hand knowledge of all this.

And what about the nuns? Something doesn't fit in those outfits they wear. Black and white. Rabbits are black and white! Their hats or whatever they call it probally covers up their female rabbit ears! I bet they let them lay flat along the sides of their head. And they probally even have cute little cottontails like bunnies!

Just one question. Why do they hide the Easter Eggs?
Lomez

Huntington Beach, CA

#25 Apr 8, 2012
anonymous california wrote:
Wow. I guess going by the Judge Its either someone or some people don't like Easter or misunderstood my intentions of telling everyone here "Happy Easter".
I've been given a Incendiary (flame), a Offtopic (lemon), and a Mean (angry face) in the Judge Its.
Well, this is Good Friday, the day that Jesus Christ is believed to have been crucified. Guess I'm in good company there.
Hopefully, I never offended anyone that doesn't believe in Easter. I was also going to say Happy Passover (for the Jewish holiday) and Happy Holidays (more universal) but I thought people would like Happy Easter.
Perhaps someone is upset over living in tough times. Tough for me too. But look on the bright side. You're alive, able to process thoughts, have internet access, and able to type in bad Judge Its, and be a grade A jerk. Things could be worse.
I tried.
Peace on Earth and goodwill to all.
Happy Easter to those who will receive it. LOL.
Maybe those are the angry liberal democrats that live here in California.They seem to hate all that is good and meaningful to decent people.Thanks for the greeting and Happy Easter to you.
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

#26 Apr 10, 2012
what gave me joy easter morn was watching the children at church singing there songs waving to their parents as they sang. of course they were on a sugar high. the little girls so cute modeling their dresses look out heidi you have your up and coming little models and the little boys in their suits, little george clooneys in the making. so cute just made my day
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#27 Mar 30, 2013
HAPPY EASTER 2013 !!!

... or whatever holiday you recognize this time of year in your faith or culture.
Big Jim

Ashburn, VA

#28 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter all!
Hoppy

Irving, TX

#29 Mar 31, 2013
Hoppy Easter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary City? 6 hr Melon Drop 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr tom wingo 29,850
crimes 13 hr Bryan Gudino 1
News $75,000 Reward Approved For Information Leading... 15 hr Kurtz 1
News Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) Tue Chino cents 566
Oilfield Condo Plan NOT a Done Deal Tue Hard Facts 23
News Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Jul 8 astrid3313 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages