On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 20 comments on the May 4, 2009, seattletimes.nwsource.com story titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#1270 May 26, 2013
Commander I don't think of you as a Nerdy Ham radio operator.

I will always fondly remember you as the Devil's Phonebooth!
Mom was a Saint

Sonoma, CA

#1271 May 27, 2013
where will the next lesbian karaoke try-outs be held? I have the tickets you sent me and thanks, but there is no mention of where these things will gain us entry. we are planning to camp out if it is along a river or park. can we bring wine? I know the people who were selling the beer at last years got all hissy over us having wine and not buying their beer and that is really what started the fight when it turned out the neato burly girl who was running the taps at the ticket booth was actually a man dressed up to look like a yard bull-ette and when he was revealed as a creep all hell broke loose and there was nastyness all around that was fun but needs no repeating as bail was $225 and we missed a full day of the concert and a day of work.
Memo Caballero

El Paso, TX

#1272 May 27, 2013
I hope they call me into work today .

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1273 May 27, 2013
Mom was a Saint wrote:
where will the next lesbian karaoke try-outs be held? I have the tickets you sent me and thanks, but there is no mention of where these things will gain us entry. we are planning to camp out if it is along a river or park. can we bring wine? I know the people who were selling the beer at last years got all hissy over us having wine and not buying their beer and that is really what started the fight when it turned out the neato burly girl who was running the taps at the ticket booth was actually a man dressed up to look like a yard bull-ette and when he was revealed as a creep all hell broke loose and there was nastyness all around that was fun but needs no repeating as bail was $225 and we missed a full day of the concert and a day of work.
You could have condensed that whole post into a simple "I like pie", instead.
deary drearieTTTTTTTTT TTT

Sonoma, CA

#1274 May 27, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You could have condensed that whole post into a simple "I like pie", instead.
How is you pye? Heh? Heh, he, come en las clozetta?!
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#1275 May 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled "baboon."
Word of the day for y'all baboons..." baboso "
billie lee

Sonoma, CA

#1276 May 27, 2013
there is another word which we are taught which we must never say and that word must not be remembered or called until it is time.
The faithful who believe and know god's grace will remember that word which is to be shouted only when the rapture begins which begins after we begin counting backward from 6,431, which is the age of the earth as known by all true believers. The day we begin counting we are to make ourselves ready to be ready to shout the secret word on the last breath of the last number counted all in unison or it won't work. God, I pray we get it right.
Memo Caballero

El Monte, CA

#1277 May 27, 2013
billie lee wrote:
there is another word which we are taught which we must never say and that word must not be remembered or called until it is time.
The faithful who believe and know god's grace will remember that word which is to be shouted only when the rapture begins which begins after we begin counting backward from 6,431, which is the age of the earth as known by all true believers. The day we begin counting we are to make ourselves ready to be ready to shout the secret word on the last breath of the last numb
er counted all in unison or it won't work. God, I pray we get it right.
you dumb jackass you don't know the magic word. You,re not even Mexican or Chicano. You will not be delivered but cast into the lake of fire.
POS

Shanghai, China

#1278 May 27, 2013
Memo Caballero wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb jackass you don't know the magic word. You,re not even Mexican or Chicano. You will not be delivered but cast into the lake of fire.
The magic phrase for you is GFYS cowardassqueer

“Taste great in milk!”

#1279 May 27, 2013
Memo Caballero wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, cast into a lake of fie, or having My chested ripped open by an obsidian dagger and having My heart ripped out of My chest for some bunko Sun god.......tough decision, eyup.
more

United States

#1280 May 27, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/city/nov ato-ca/T801410DNC6RQAQVT
Memo Caballero

El Paso, TX

#1281 May 27, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, cast into a lake of fie, or having My chested ripped open by an obsidian dagger and having My heart ripped out of My chest for some bunko Sun god.......tough decision, eyup.
thats why things are the way they are, too many vendidos have forgotten what our for fathers did. That will soon come back in 2035 when the Reconquista is complete.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1282 May 27, 2013
Memo Caballero wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why things are the way they are, too many vendidos have forgotten what our for fathers did. That will soon come back in 2035 when the Reconquista is complete.
It that when your boyfriend gets out of prison? No one is biting. They known you are mullet wearing, son of a wife beating beer drinking white trash that blamed his unemployment on Mexicans. That is why you hate Mexicans so much. BTW how many teeth does you mother have?

“Taste great in milk!”

#1283 May 28, 2013
Memo Caballero wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean public executions to the sun god in 2035?? Oh boy!... I can hardly wait.

“Taste great in milk!”

#1284 May 28, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You mean public executions to the sun god in 2035?? Oh boy!... I can hardly wait.
Those whacky sun gods.
Memo Caballero

El Paso, TX

#1285 May 28, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>You mean public executions to the sun god in 2035?? Oh boy!... I can hardly wait.
alot of cultures used public executions to appease the Gods, We were just the best at it because we are Gods chosen ones. Do be a hater your probably one of the ones that will be chosen.
more

United States

#1286 May 28, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/city/el- paso-tx/T801410DNC6RQAQVT
POS

Shanghai, China

#1287 May 28, 2013
Memo Caballero wrote:
<quoted text>
alot of cultures used public executions to appease the Gods, We were just the best at it because we are Gods chosen ones. Do be a hater your probably one of the ones that will be chosen.
The chosen one's to get deported back to mexiwhore, wettback. Public executions for border jumpers. Display the dirty nasty bodies along the fence, as a warning to other that wish to break the immigration laws .
more

United States

#1288 May 28, 2013
Memo Caballero

El Paso, TX

#1289 May 28, 2013
more wrote:
stop putting hotolinks of your dad .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 24 min Bruin For Life 29,655
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,853
Rosie's Plaque to Nothing 4 hr Rose of Tralee 1
News Montebello City Council votes 3-2 to give city ... 5 hr anonymous 88
News Seniors Lack Affordable Housing Options (Apr '14) 6 hr thoughts 22
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) 7 hr Kwane Mfusi 34
News Michael Jackson's Heal The World Girl Grew Up T... 7 hr Pop Tart- 72
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]