On May 5, Mexican dominance irks othe...

On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#1123 May 15, 2013
sunny day wrote:
We have a group of grimy SPICS in this country that DON'T have to follow the law.
John Roberts is dead to me. He changed the mandate to a tax . He rewrote the law.
nice alias Puppetmaster

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1124 May 15, 2013
sunny day wrote:
<quoted text>Instead hot flashes and Gosnell.
Huh?
DC Dave

United States

#1125 May 15, 2013
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
DC Dave loves his mothers penis?!
Stop crying you tranny and stop stalking my ball sac.
DC Dave

United States

#1126 May 15, 2013
Fat Grubby Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>What does this have to do with immigrants?
Lol, you're the copy pasting tranny POS. Go blow your wifes penis jwr
Pupmasterbator Alert

United States

#1127 May 15, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a comment I expect from an inbred. They compare themselves to birds and pigs. I tend to agree with them.
Read it again you inbred, illiterate pipsqueak. It is an allegory where one word is substituted for another. The two words being substituted for are "Mexicans" and "other Latinos" who are supposed to be dominated by Mexicans. Do I have to draw you a picture as to which animal represent the Mexican and which represent the "other Latinos?" If you think so, you can go suck off Fat Grubby Trucker again, you old buzzard.
Que

Juarez, Mexico

#1128 May 15, 2013
Pupmasterbator Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again you inbred, illiterate pipsqueak. It is an allegory where one word is substituted for another. The two words being substituted for are "Mexicans" and "other Latinos" who are supposed to be dominated by Mexicans. Do I have to draw you a picture as to which animal represent the Mexican and which represent the "other Latinos?" If you think so, you can go suck off Fat Grubby Trucker again, you old buzzard.
Stop crying and stop with the grammar lessons you mexican pocho frijole. Go back to selling your culo you pinchi maricon.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1129 May 15, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Once again.....Racist!
The most racist people I know are libs and democrats.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1130 May 15, 2013
dan salazar wrote:
Yesterday, the LAUSD stated that Blacks and Latinos are such terrible parents that Schools can no longer suspend these kids for being uncivilized let alone misbehaving or not cuss at Teachers in the classroom. HUH?
You mean uncivilized like the kid that recents shots elementary children in the East and like Columbine? That isn't uncivilized?
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1131 May 15, 2013
Pupmasterbator Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try had hide that you admitted to being a homosexual. Are you taking hormone?
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1132 May 15, 2013
Every notice how some people that think they are superior are homosexuals and refuse to admit it? However, they have a Freudian slip when they get mad and admit to being homosexual.

Also, what makes them think they are go great in school? Just look at serial murders of people and innocent children in school. They lie so much they even believe their own lies.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1133 May 15, 2013
Any new lies today. Please tell me how the superior people invented fat. Just look at the fat pigs that drive big tucks. They are so fat and ugly.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1134 May 15, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try had hide that you admitted to being a homosexual. Are you taking hormone?
Closet Republican I know a lot of them . Most are gay or black.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1135 May 15, 2013
sunny day wrote:
<quoted text>Closet Republican I know a lot of them . Most are gay or black.
So admit that you are gay and black.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#1136 May 15, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
No but some people might believe you are an inbred. Born of generations of sisters and brother have sexual relationships.
Oceanside...huh.. you still must be dripping saltwater from your swim around the border fence, or dusting yourself off from crawling under the border ... or recovering from broken bones after being shot over the fence with a baboso mojado slingshot, or a second generation mojodo welafaria recipient, or a third generation pelone bucktoothed pendejo, or a fourth generation greasy faced baboso busboy...
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1137 May 15, 2013
Ask A Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> Oceanside...huh.. you still must be dripping saltwater from your swim around the border fence, or dusting yourself off from crawling under the border ... or recovering from broken bones after being shot over the fence with a baboso mojado slingshot, or a second generation mojodo welafaria recipient, or a third generation pelone bucktoothed pendejo, or a fourth generation greasy faced baboso busboy...
We known about you goat loving people in 29 Palms. Are you into goats or sheep? Or rather men? Admit it, you come from generations of sisters loving brothers and a buffalo here and there. You are one ugly fat slob huh!
riddle me dis

Hazleton, PA

#1138 May 15, 2013
Puerto Ricans are as limp wristed as most urban whites are. No wonder the Dominicans pimp them out.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1139 May 15, 2013
riddle me dis wrote:
Puerto Ricans are as limp wristed as most urban whites are. No wonder the Dominicans pimp them out.
yeah, and they sound like girls when they speak spanish. their the blacks of the latino community with their wilding and hub caps stealing.
DC Dave

United States

#1140 May 15, 2013
riddle me dis wrote:
Stop stroking them you flamer.
DC Dave

United States

#1141 May 15, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, and they sound like girls when they speak spanish. their the blacks of the latino community with their wilding and hub caps stealing.
You've been taking too much of Panchos chorizo to the mouth.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#1142 May 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 min Strong Black Man 21,290
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,100
direct tv: worst company on planet earth 11 hr Info 4 you 3
Snake Vanessa makes herself Mayor 11 hr Trash talk 7
Montebello Residents 12 hr 42 yr North Mtb r... 3
Acting City Manager 18 hr We Need Mr Tuttle 12
I'm tired of being a horny boy 19 hr Supremekid 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages