On May 5, Mexican dominance irks othe...

On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1081 May 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Mexican/Indian/Bleedin g-heart dip-sht....It's all the same.
Liar Leech. You are a leech and claim to be a REAL AMERICAN. You are a joke, a liar, and leech. You should be ashamed of yourself. What have you done for America?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1082 May 14, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Leech. You are a leech and claim to be a REAL AMERICAN. You are a joke, a liar, and leech. You should be ashamed of yourself. What have you done for America?
Me, my family have created hundreds of jobs......for actual Americans.

Tell me about how you "earned" my freedom. I want to hear that story. It will be funny to see what you make up, little man.
ditto dan

Sonoma, CA

#1083 May 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Me, my family have created hundreds of jobs......for actual Americans.
Tell me about how you "earned" my freedom. I want to hear that story. It will be funny to see what you make up, little man.
The teaparty needs us more than ever. Join now to stop all this dum whining and complaining and stop all the schools from teaching stuff that nobody understands and that dont get us ready for the great battle against the whatyacallems. We must stop bothering the jobcreators with stupid laws and taxes and stop giving away free stuff and discounts to old folks just because they lived to long, as the Senator said. NO MORE FREE NOTHING FOR NOBODY> That is all. That is as god wants it and god aint never rong.
Dave

Cupertino, CA

#1084 May 14, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget you also invented lies, theft and above all hate. No one compares. Haven't cure alcoholism, drug addition, obesity, and AIDS. You are so great.
"Rightful owners"???

Says the descendant of Spaniards.

Gotta love it when a 3rd world peasant tries to re-write the History of a global Superpower for his own loony agenda!!

BWAAA HAAA HAAAA!!

P.S. the cream always rises to the top, so it doesn't matter how much sewage is down below!!
Dave

Cupertino, CA

#1085 May 14, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
(Q) Why was Davy Crocket found cowering under a bed
(A) cause he had a palo up his culo.
See anybody can make a joke. Now STFU Pollock, we are trying to have a discussion on who are the rightful owners of this continent.
"Rightful Owners"????

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1086 May 14, 2013
ditto dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The teaparty needs us more than ever. Join now to stop all this dum whining and complaining and stop all the schools from teaching stuff that nobody understands and that dont get us ready for the great battle against the whatyacallems. We must stop bothering the jobcreators with stupid laws and taxes and stop giving away free stuff and discounts to old folks just because they lived to long, as the Senator said. NO MORE FREE NOTHING FOR NOBODY> That is all. That is as god wants it and god aint never rong.
WOW! you're nothing but a DITTO mark.
The Worm

Los Angeles, CA

#1087 May 14, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! you're nothing but a DITTO mark.
Yup I dun needs to joins me one o dem teapurties. That's right befur that obammer feller rebuilds the deathstar and he dun kills us and he dun takes er guns aways, mahann. Ya know what a means , mahann. Long Live NASCAR!
Beck

El Paso, TX

#1088 May 14, 2013
Me TOO!! "HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!" No place like the USA. If you want to celebrate a Mexican holiday---go live in Mexico if you love it so much! I'm a third-generation American-Mexican...and the only flag we display with pride is the American Flag. No celebration of Mexican holidays at our home!
Mad as can be wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do, let me join you...."HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!" I have the American flag flying high today. True Americans don't celebrate Mexican holidays. If they are so proud of this accomplishment then they should live outside of the United States of America.
Beck

El Paso, TX

#1089 May 14, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! you're nothing but a DITTO mark.
And you are NOTHING more than a sticky used up D!.LDO
The Worm

Los Angeles, CA

#1090 May 14, 2013
Weeeee! Haaaaaaaaaaa!
Horizon Mayor

United States

#1091 May 14, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rightful Owners"????
BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!
The Azteca jene is strong study DNA, what kind of stupid tutor are you anyways.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1092 May 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Me, my family have created hundreds of jobs......for actual Americans.
Liar!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1093 May 14, 2013
The Worm wrote:
Weeeee! Haaaaaaaaaaa!
Sounds like your dumb ass finally got lair, by and by a male beaner no doubt.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#1095 May 14, 2013
Do mexicoons consider mojados like raza mutants...? or do mexicoons believe that mojados are a tribe of babosos...?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1096 May 14, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
Too bad, injun. I'm from the ruling class. You would be proud, we have employed hundreds and hundreds of Mexicans and coloreds.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1097 May 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad, injun. I'm from the ruling class. You would be proud, we have employed hundreds and hundreds of Mexicans and coloreds.
More like the Hitler class.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1098 May 14, 2013
Ask A Mojado wrote:
Do mexicoons consider mojados like raza mutants...? or do mexicoons believe that mojados are a tribe of babosos...?
No but some people might believe you are an inbred. Born of generations of sisters and brother have sexual relationships.
The Spelling Otter

Turlock, CA

#1099 May 14, 2013
Horizon Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Azteca jene is strong study DNA, what kind of stupid tutor are you anyways.
It's "gene", and You really should ended Your post with a question mark, but that's the Punctuation Weasel's job, so I'll let Him handle it.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1100 May 15, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rightful owners"???
Says the descendant of Spaniards.
Gotta love it when a 3rd world peasant tries to re-write the History of a global Superpower for his own loony agenda!!
BWAAA HAAA HAAAA!!
P.S. the cream always rises to the top, so it doesn't matter how much sewage is down below!!
You are very ignorant.

If someone lives in the USA they are not the third world. Do you understand the definition or is it generations of brother love had an effect on you?

Turds rise to the top too dumbazz. What is that suppose to mean? The cream i drink doesn't come from the sewer.
Texan

United States

#1101 May 15, 2013
Ask A Mojado wrote:
You misspelled "baboon."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr stewart scott 29,854
scandalous 5 hr FEIR 4
Montebello CM Claims to have cleaned up the 12 ... 5 hr FEIR 27
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 11 hr STell51 283
News New Health Center to Open in Monrovia 15 hr Joe Rios 1
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... 23 hr Big Gamer 2
News LAPD officer arrested at Mexican border crossin... Sat Pektoh854 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages