On May 5, Mexican dominance irks othe...

On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

John

Pasadena, CA

#1019 May 12, 2013
Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show you how stupid you are:
Mexican is a nationality, NOT a race.
Most Mexicans are of the white race.
Latino means nothing in regard to race.
About 100% of you is stupid and filled with hate.
Actually Mexicans are the only idiots who believe Mexican is a race, hence the moronic slogan Viva La Raza
petro

El Paso, TX

#1020 May 12, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
Chickenmaster you are great. Superior in intelligence and one of a kind. You are no match for the puppets. Your pulling of their strings is magnificent.
ha, ha ha, LOL.... chickenmaster=puppetmaster! do you really think we're stupid, lol,lol!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1021 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...a white American....Top 'O the food chain. LOL! Exploiting third world peasants is the proud tradition of my people.
Sure Hitler what ever you say.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1022 May 12, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> ha, ha ha, LOL.... chickenmaster=puppetmaster! do you really think we're stupid, lol,lol!
No, I know you are stupid.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1023 May 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Mexicans are the only idiots who believe Mexican is a race, hence the moronic slogan Viva La Raza
So what! Who care but you.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1024 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...a white American....Top 'O the food chain. LOL! Exploiting third world peasants is the proud tradition of my people.
2041 you will bow to the War Eagle, ooops, I forgot about the conn. school shootings make that 2035. its all about the numbers. 2035 you will be the minority step aside and let the Raza show you how its done. We will elect an emperor like our for fathers. the end is near just ask the racist tea baggers. no borders .

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1025 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
2041 you will bow to the War Eagle, ooops, I forgot about the conn. school shootings make that 2035. its all about the numbers. 2035 you will be the minority step aside and let the Raza show you how its done. We will elect an emperor like our for fathers. the end is near just ask the racist tea baggers. no borders .
Once again.....Racist!

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#1026 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...uh...good luck with that, Raul. In the meantime, shouldn't you be raking leaves or something?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1027 May 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...uh...good luck with that, Raul. In the meantime, shouldn't you be raking leaves or something?
aw, did I make you cry again....
DJ Jessy Fresh wins again!!!!!!
your no match. come back when your worth a debate. I'll keep your manhood in my back pocket for now.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1028 May 13, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Once again.....Racist!
Im not white you dumbazz.
POS

Nanchang, China

#1029 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell, you're one of the reasons, your race looks so stupid.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#1030 May 13, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>We can tell, you're one of the reasons, your race looks so stupid.
I'm not white dumbazz.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1031 May 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...uh...good luck with that, Raul. In the meantime, shouldn't you be raking leaves or something?

Are you sorry you weren't living in Germany during the 30's and 40's?
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1032 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the headquarters be? In your trailer park?
POS

Nanchang, China

#1033 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white dumbazz.
Yes I know, you are from beannerville.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1034 May 13, 2013
Pandora wrote:
Mexicans seem to think they are the only Hispanics in the country. As a result, Puerto Ricans (citizens) and Cubans (refugees), and legal immigrants from the islands and South America pay a high price for this influx of illegals.
Mexicans do not deserve preferential treatment. They cast a shadow over other Hispanics in this country who make a great contribution and add to our melting pot.
If this the case then you should be against amnesty? Or is it a case of complaining about the Mexicans but not wanting your own swept up in deportation proceedings.
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#1035 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white dumbazz.
You don't have to be white to be a racist dumbASS.

I cannot believe you idiots are still at this. You all need to man up and put your money where your mouth is. Not ONE of you has the cajones to actually ACT on your assertions. You're all just a bunch of trolls, trying to beat each other up verbally on a message board. Half of you can't even spell or use punctuation correctly.

Morons. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves, because you're certainly NOT the best examples of your kind.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#1037 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
aw, did I make you cry again....
DJ Jessy Fresh wins again!!!!!!
your no match. come back when your worth a debate. I'll keep your manhood in my back pocket for now.
You really are clueless. Typical of you whacked-out, brain-dead injuns.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#1038 May 13, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be white to be a racist dumbASS.
I cannot believe you idiots are still at this. You all need to man up and put your money where your mouth is. Not ONE of you has the cajones to actually ACT on your assertions. You're all just a bunch of trolls, trying to beat each other up verbally on a message board. Half of you can't even spell or use punctuation correctly.
Morons. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves, because you're certainly NOT the best examples of your kind.
Do you have a green card?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#1039 May 13, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
If You're Mexican , You're white, unless You're from 100% indigenous folk.
Otherwise, You aren't nothing but a sawed-off Spaniard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 1 hr momemaya 170
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 3 hr Robert 3,161
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 4 hr Paris 2
News La Mirada doctor charged with sexual battery (Mar '10) 9 hr tellinitlikeitis 61
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) 11 hr Susan 535
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Trojan 32,323
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Buck Rohde 20,478

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages