On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

May 4, 2009 Full story: seattletimes.nwsource.com 1,103

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim Full Story
John

Anaheim, CA

#998 May 12, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, hard workers and not fat slobs that sit around and get high. I bet you are one fat slob huh? How many drug addicts in your family? i will admit one thing. People like you are good at hating. You can teach the world about hate.
Mexicans are the huge majority in California's prison system. Most if not all are there for drugs and/or crimes related to their drug addictions. BTW, it's a FACT most Mexican men are fat as in obese. Short, fat, portly men are the norm as it relates to Mexican men.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#999 May 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are the huge majority in California's prison system. Most if not all are there for drugs and/or crimes related to their drug addictions. BTW, it's a FACT most Mexican men are fat as in obese. Short, fat, portly men are the norm as it relates to Mexican men.
what about the black gorilla army.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1000 May 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Jenny Craig and other weight watch businesses a billion dollar industries in the USA? You stupidity and hate are profound. Do you have a thing for Mexican men? Did one scorn you?
John

Anaheim, CA

#1001 May 12, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the black gorilla army.
Thanks for your display of ignorance and confirmation of stupidity.

More than half of California’s adult male population is Latino or nonwhite (55%), but three of every four men in prison are Latino or nonwhite: 41% are Latino, 29% are African American, and 6% are of another race
John

Anaheim, CA

#1002 May 12, 2013
The foreign-born make up 36% of the state’s adult population and 16% of the prison population. The incarceration rate is much lower for foreign-born adults (258 per 100,000) than for U.S.-born adults (815 per 100,000).
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1003 May 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
More than half of California’s adult male population is Latino or nonwhite (55%), but three of every four men in prison are Latino or nonwhite: 41% are Latino, 29% are African American, and 6% are of another race
Let me show you how stupid you are:

Mexican is a nationality, NOT a race.

Most Mexicans are of the white race.

Latino means nothing in regard to race.

About 100% of you is stupid and filled with hate.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1004 May 12, 2013
John wrote:
The foreign-born make up 36% of the state’s adult population and 16% of the prison population. The incarceration rate is much lower for foreign-born adults (258 per 100,000) than for U.S.-born adults (815 per 100,000).
Are you that stupid? You just contradicted yourself.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#1006 May 12, 2013
Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I give give by payng taxes so you can exploit people to make profit. The people you pay peanut require healthcare, use our resources and use the benefits of taxpayer supported infrastructure. You have the gall boast about it. YOU ARE A REAL AMERICA HUH? Shame on you!
Blah blah blah. If I didn't hire them they would be on welfare.
Tell me about how you "earned my freedom", generalissimo. That's got to be good for laughs.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#1007 May 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because we're not deadbeats like the euro trash, its business
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1008 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah. If I didn't hire them they would be on welfare.
Tell me about how you "earned my freedom", generalissimo. That's got to be good for laughs.
They are on welfare because you exploit them and bring them here you slime. It is not funny that REAL AMERICANs like you abuse not only people that seek employment but the taxpayer. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are noting but a cancer and burden to the American taxpayer. ONE GREAT REAL AMERICAN.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#1009 May 12, 2013
Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
They are on welfare because you exploit them and bring them here you slime. It is not funny that REAL AMERICANs like you abuse not only people that seek employment but the taxpayer. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are noting but a cancer and burden to the American taxpayer. ONE GREAT REAL AMERICAN.
Tell us about your charge up San Juan Hill....saving all of America. I want to hear about that......You know, so I can thank you for the freedom I "owe" you, Colonel.
John

Anaheim, CA

#1010 May 12, 2013
Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show you how stupid you are:
Mexican is a nationality, NOT a race.
Most Mexicans are of the white race.
Latino means nothing in regard to race.
About 100% of you is stupid and filled with hate.
You're correct Mexican nor Hispanic are races.
Most Mexicans are actually Mestizo. White have recessive genes therefore once meaning once mixed they actually become whatever they're mixed with.

Most of the literature puts the ratio at 80/20, and you have to realize this is in the context of pervasive color prejudice, giving persons of Indio blood strong reasons to deny it as soon as it became deniable by a combination of distance and color.

Most Mexicans are Indians, sir. They may deny it and we may deny it but that’s the fact. They are the offspring of the Natives and the colonists and, unlike in the U.S., the colonists were a tiny minority in the gene pool.

Lastly; Latino is a term created for us by the U.S government. So-called Latinos have no common culture (besides colonialism). No common race, history, belief systems ect. Latino/Hispanic is total BS. My ex-wife is Spaniard from Spain. The Spaniards lay no claim of kinship to their former colonies. They do not consider themselves Latino or Hispanic. I could go on and on, but even you should be able to comprehend my point.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1011 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about your charge up San Juan Hill....saving all of America. I want to hear about that......You know, so I can thank you for the freedom I "owe" you, Colonel.
Tell us more on how you exploit people. Pay them pennies and expect the tax payer to foot the bill for medical benefits. Tell us more how you exploit them as the use America's resources paid for by the taxpayers and your boast of using them. Tell us more how you justify ugly American History that tells of the theft of land from the people that where her before your filth infected America. Tells more how you have served this country and have the gall to insult those that have served to earned your freedom to be stupid. Shall I go on?
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1012 May 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct Mexican nor Hispanic are races.
Most Mexicans are actually Mestizo. White have recessive genes therefore once meaning once mixed they actually become whatever they're mixed with.
Most of the literature puts the ratio at 80/20, and you have to realize this is in the context of pervasive color prejudice, giving persons of Indio blood strong reasons to deny it as soon as it became deniable by a combination of distance and color.
Most Mexicans are Indians, sir. They may deny it and we may deny it but that’s the fact. They are the offspring of the Natives and the colonists and, unlike in the U.S., the colonists were a tiny minority in the gene pool.
Lastly; Latino is a term created for us by the U.S government. So-called Latinos have no common culture (besides colonialism). No common race, history, belief systems ect. Latino/Hispanic is total BS. My ex-wife is Spaniard from Spain. The Spaniards lay no claim of kinship to their former colonies. They do not consider themselves Latino or Hispanic. I could go on and on, but even you should be able to comprehend my point.
If I am correct why do you insult me? I get it, because MOST people in literature make ASSumptions that you believe to be the scientific truth?
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1013 May 12, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about your charge up San Juan Hill....saving all of America. I want to hear about that......You know, so I can thank you for the freedom I "owe" you, Colonel.
You do owe me but I don't want anything from you. Just know that you owe me and be done with it.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#1014 May 12, 2013
Chickenmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more on how you exploit people. Pay them pennies and expect the tax payer to foot the bill for medical benefits. Tell us more how you exploit them as the use America's resources paid for by the taxpayers and your boast of using them. Tell us more how you justify ugly American History that tells of the theft of land from the people that where her before your filth infected America. Tells more how you have served this country and have the gall to insult those that have served to earned your freedom to be stupid. Shall I go on?
LOL! Jesus! You are a yag-off. We didn't steal any land from anyone. The Injuns all died of natural causes...like small pox and bullet wounds. Evolution.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1015 May 12, 2013
Chickenmaster you are great. Superior in intelligence and one of a kind. You are no match for the puppets. Your pulling of their strings is magnificent.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1016 May 12, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
Chickenmaster you are great. Superior in intelligence and one of a kind. You are no match for the puppets. Your pulling of their strings is magnificent.
Wow! I didn't realize that you were so profoundly mentally ill. Now I feel bad for picking on you.
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#1017 May 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I didn't realize that you were so profoundly mentally ill. Now I feel bad for picking on you.
Picking on me??? Now that is the laugh.. Your boasts and admissions make the taxpayer sick. Your boast of being a Real American was not exactly something to be proud of. You know what you are...

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#1018 May 12, 2013
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking on me??? Now that is the laugh.. Your boasts and admissions make the taxpayer sick. Your boast of being a Real American was not exactly something to be proud of. You know what you are...
Yeah...a white American....Top 'O the food chain. LOL! Exploiting third world peasants is the proud tradition of my people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr melody colombus 19,556
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 28,400
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 8 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 15 hr Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) 23 hr homeless person 430
Is Pico Rivera really this bad? (Feb '10) Sat Who 30
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]