South Pasadena woman stabbed during t...

South Pasadena woman stabbed during traffic dispute

There are 31 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Nov 2, 2010, titled South Pasadena woman stabbed during traffic dispute. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A woman was stabbed in the hand multiple times after a traffic dispute Monday night, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kgb

Glendale, CA

#22 Nov 3, 2010
If she had been driving safely and paying attention, this wouldn't have happened. The folks I see running red lights, rolling through stops, and failing to yield for peds are always rich, entitled looking fools who have more money than sense and who think the roads belong to them as well as the country. I'm glad no one was seriously injured.
Robert Kaiser

Glendale, CA

#23 Nov 3, 2010
By re-electing Boxer, california decided to crash into an iceberg instead of going around it, I hope everyone has their life jacket.
Facts

Newcomb, NM

#24 Nov 3, 2010
Where does it say she was rich? Profiling much? I'm sure you've never made a mistake while driving.
you know

Irvine, CA

#25 Nov 3, 2010
I wish there were more stabbers here in South Orange County. May be there wouldn't be such lousy drivers here. If these idiot OC drivers know that they can get shot or stabbed, they will not be cutting me off and flipping me off and in general getting into accidents!!! Scary as this sounds, at least LA drivers are not confrontational unless they are gangbangers.
USA WarVet

Rowland Heights, CA

#26 Nov 3, 2010
Seems Reasonable wrote:
That's why women should carry guns. Put a few bullets in that Mexican's face and that would have solded everyone's problem.
This is a disgrace. True "Americans" are now waking up and understanding that a nation without borders is no nation at all, and these Hispanics here against the law, need to either step up and become civil Americans, or step out of America. Politicians and the Police will enforce the law where appropriate, which Obama took the firsts steps in June 2010 by ordering troops to the border.

This will be done by;

1. Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.

2. Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.

3. NO AMNESTY. Estimates suggest that 15 to 25 million people are in our country illegally. That is a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.

4. No welfare for illegal aliens or their children. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules, but taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.

5. End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.

6. Pass true immigration reform without amnesty. The current system is incoherent and unfair, but current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

Protect America and put illegal immigrants where they belong: back to their home countries right at the end of the line of legal immigrants who are patiently waiting to be approved.
pancho

Glendale, CA

#27 Nov 3, 2010
Driving while Texting/Talking on your Cell Phone can get you killed I know waiting for the comment that it never stated in the article that she was on her phone but then again doesn't state she wasn't.

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Nov 4, 2010
USA WarVet wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a disgrace. True "Americans" are now waking up and understanding that a nation without borders is no nation at all, and these Hispanics here against the law, need to either step up and become civil Americans, or step out of America. Politicians and the Police will enforce the law where appropriate, which Obama took the firsts steps in June 2010 by ordering troops to the border.
This will be done by;
1. Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
2. Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
3. NO AMNESTY. Estimates suggest that 15 to 25 million people are in our country illegally. That is a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
4. No welfare for illegal aliens or their children. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules, but taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
5. End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
6. Pass true immigration reform without amnesty. The current system is incoherent and unfair, but current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.
Protect America and put illegal immigrants where they belong: back to their home countries right at the end of the line of legal immigrants who are patiently waiting to be approved.
Off-topic much? This article STILL didn't say anthing about Race/Ethnicity.
jja_american

Van Nuys, CA

#29 Nov 4, 2010
She rolls her window down to say I am sorry, and a 20 year old male slashes her hand..NOV,2.2010,, must have hurt his feelings..push his hand into a grinder..
Write better articles

Newcomb, NM

#30 Nov 4, 2010
She had to drive home to call police, because she did not have her cell phone. No it does not say so in the article. yes I know more facts because I was at the area. i am upset at the editor/writer of this article for leaving this article purposefully vague. The suspect was described as a young asian man, well dressed, not hispanic. The woman was saying she was sorry and had to drive home to call the police, because she did not have a phone. The suspect forfeits his side fo the testimony until he steps forward, but he had nothing to say that night, he just stabbed, and until he comes forward, the facts should be presented from the victim's testimony to police. If you ask me, the writer left it vague to spur interest based on pre-conceived notions of what a woman driver from South Pasadena would be like, and what society expects hispanics to do in a racially charged atmosphere.
The man is still out there, he is obviously insane to stab even though there was no altercation. He never spoke. Witnesses did not hear any shThe writers need to write a story that prevents the facts without revealing the victims identity, but otherwise nobody will take this as a serious threat, they will interpret it as a white woman getting mad at a Mexican and getting stabbed, which is not a true representation of what happened. This is nonsense. It wasn't a fight, it was attempted murder.
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Nov 4, 2010
Seems Reasonable wrote:
That's why women should carry guns. Put a few bullets in that Mexican's face and that would have solded everyone's problem.
What should she have carried when she ran into good old white boy: Christopher Michael McAmis>
Really

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Nov 4, 2010
and yes I am wrote:
10 bucks says the guy was on his way back to Highland Park.
Shaved head, dodgers (hat/shirt/shoes/****),white tennis shoes, etc.
They need to erect a fence, just like at the border, to keep out these types.
...and yes I am racist.
Then you must be related to Then you must

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds of Thousands Attend in Women's March i... 7 hr Now_What- 56
News 2 Dead After Car Slams Into Tree In Fullerton 12 hr davy 4
Mexifornia 12 hr davy 1
Review: Metrolink's Southern California Regiona... 13 hr METROLINK SCRRA 4
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 13 hr Dudley 3,237
Review: Los Angeles Metro 13 hr METRO LOS ANGELES 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr WPWW 20,933

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages