South Pasadena woman stabbed during t...

South Pasadena woman stabbed during traffic dispute

There are 31 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Nov 2, 2010, titled South Pasadena woman stabbed during traffic dispute. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A woman was stabbed in the hand multiple times after a traffic dispute Monday night, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seems Reasonable

Riverside, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
That's why women should carry guns. Put a few bullets in that Mexican's face and that would have solded everyone's problem.
Denet Avila

Compton, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
That was my cousin Big Rudy.

MOP

Since: Jul 08

Altadena, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
If they let the 710 go through, then they wouldn't be faced with constant traffic problems. I hate South Pasadena.
what if

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Seems Reasonable wrote:
That's why women should carry guns. Put a few bullets in that Mexican's face and that would have solded everyone's problem.
Where did it say he was Mexican?Did you mean solved(spell check)?
bullcrap

Rosemead, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Not surprised that it was a lady from South Pasadena. If she wasn't confrontational, then she wouldn't have gotten stabbed.

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Seems Reasonable wrote:
What a f.kcng idiot you are.....assume much?
and yes I am

North Hollywood, CA

#7 Nov 2, 2010
10 bucks says the guy was on his way back to Highland Park.
Shaved head, dodgers (hat/shirt/shoes/____),white tennis shoes, etc.
They need to erect a fence, just like at the border, to keep out these types.
...and yes I am racist.
Altadena sucks

North Hollywood, CA

#8 Nov 2, 2010
MOP wrote:
If they let the 710 go through, then they wouldn't be faced with constant traffic problems. I hate South Pasadena.
We hate you too.
8-----D~ 0-;
Say What

Buena Park, CA

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Seems Reasonable wrote:
Did I miss something? I can't find a single reference to the man being Mexican.
Also: "solded"?

Have a nice day, dufus
Of Course

Long Beach, CA

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Bet she wasn't saying sorry to him. She probably thought she could run him over.
rose hills 90032

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Nov 2, 2010
was this person hispanic white black aisin or other this person who stabbed that women must frequint the area"
Seriously WTF

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2010
You are all ridiculous. This woman is my mother. She was saying she was sorry, he didn't react so she rolled down the window to say sorry so he would hear. He didn't say anything, he just started stabbing repeatedly, but her hand blocked it from body blows. And he wasn't Mexican, for you racists out there. It has nothing to do with race, or the 710. It wasn't in the traffic part of town either, Mr. Altadena. You people are sick: vent your gripes elsewhere. The composite sketch will be out soon. There's an article about the 710 every couple of days, so take those comments there, and the immigration debate rages, so you can vent about that there. Seriously...WTF?
Seriously what the heck

United States

#14 Nov 2, 2010
Sorry if asking the what the ? question shows up as profanity. But working out of state and getting news like that from home and seeing your comments is more than a bit frustrating. Have a good evening, and best wishes to your families. I hope that you encounter more sensitive people if your children or parents are assaulted. I have work to do, but honestly, consider more carefully where you spew your vitriol.
JesusIsTheLord20 10

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2010
Seriously WTF wrote:
You are all ridiculous. This woman is my mother. She was saying she was sorry, he didn't react so she rolled down the window to say sorry so he would hear. He didn't say anything, he just started stabbing repeatedly, but her hand blocked it from body blows. And he wasn't Mexican, for you racists out there. It has nothing to do with race, or the 710. It wasn't in the traffic part of town either, Mr. Altadena. You people are sick: vent your gripes elsewhere. The composite sketch will be out soon. There's an article about the 710 every couple of days, so take those comments there, and the immigration debate rages, so you can vent about that there. Seriously...****?
Hello there, I hope and pray that your Mom is okay. Yeah saying "sorry" is proper thing and that suspect should have accepted her apology. I will pray for your Mom and I also will pray that the suspect gets caught soon. Take care & God bless.
Yo soy macho

Altadena, CA

#16 Nov 2, 2010
He was a 'pedestrian' and she let him stab her? If that happened to me, that perp would be under my tires, taking the place of the road.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 2, 2010
What is wrong with society that someone trying to apologize is assaulted!
Laterz

Guadalajara, Mexico

#18 Nov 2, 2010
Mexicans don't live in SP, you dumb s***s.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 2, 2010
This attack does not surprise me. There is a park right off Marmion Way nearby. It must be only about 600 feet or so from the scene of this crime. That park has a very bad reputation. Even in the 1990s there were problems there with transients, drug dealing, and the like.
2RedneckfromRanc hoCuckoo

Compton, CA

#20 Nov 3, 2010
Seems Reasonable wrote:
Every post you make references the perp being "Mexican" without you knowing all of the details. I know FOR A FACT that one of persons in the articles you wrote your trash about was WHITE but you used it to spout your hate anyway.

You're a prime example on why racist nut jobs should not own computers. And the fact that you're illiterate.

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Nov 3, 2010
2RedneckfromRanchoCuckoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Every post you make references the perp being "Mexican" without you knowing all of the details. I know FOR A FACT that one of persons in the articles you wrote your trash about was WHITE but you used it to spout your hate anyway.
You're a prime example on why racist nut jobs should not own computers. And the fact that you're illiterate.
Actually just another Topix Troll.....no shortage of them here, aparently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 5 hr Christsharian Col... 1
News The 30-year metal reign of Tom Araya and Slayer (Aug '12) 11 hr T Rump 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Lavar Ball 32,588
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
$4 Million Gift for Minasian 19 hr Your Name can onl... 18
long lost friend. 19 hr BONEHER 3
Montebello City Council Meeting NOV 30 19 hr Somebody Has to S... 2

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages