anon from pasadena

Anaheim, CA

#21 Apr 11, 2008
The truth does not result in arrests you idiot. there are many people filing charges against mr gussin who have lost life savings. You should be ashamed of yourself as your postings could result in more harm to other innocent folks
anon

United States

#22 Apr 11, 2008
oh yes it will!!!!!
anon from pasadena wrote:
The truth does not result in arrests you idiot. there are many people filing charges against mr gussin who have lost life savings. You should be ashamed of yourself as your postings could result in more harm to other innocent folks
anon from pasadena

Anaheim, CA

#23 Apr 12, 2008
you are right downey the truth of what he did will send him to jail, not the folks who are telling the truth about what he did -- thats what I meant.
hope nobody else gets scammed by us warning about him ...
tiffany

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Apr 12, 2008
You say Morris Gussin's phone numbers are the same and he is easy to contact but his cell phone number is disconnected!!!!! Also there are many lawsuits and the police are investigating Mr. Gussin, just for your information!! Oh and by the way Morris Gussin will end up in jail not the innocent people he stole money from.
tiffany

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Apr 12, 2008
Check in Stevenson's Ranch and you will find a police report under Mr. Gussin's name. Mr. know-it-all!!!!!
anon from pasadena

Garden Grove, CA

#29 Apr 12, 2008
tiffany is correct ... you go girl!!!
Lover

United States

#30 Apr 12, 2008
Well after stealing 1.4 million I would have done something too!
anon from pasadena wrote:
You are correct, it will put Christina Arrobio Zietsman & Michael Joseph Dilsaver in jail for felony burglary,(South Pasadena Police report # 03-0647) and then the truth will be known and justice will have been served. This information was obtained by me when I went to the SPP station inquiring about Mr. Gussin; this is the only thing they had on file referencing that name
anon

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Apr 12, 2008
Tiffany is Jodi and anon from Pasadena!!! Jodi before you continue making stupid statements you should check your facts first, there is NO Stevenson's Ranch police department. I was told you're the reason he had his cell phone changed because you’re a stupid immature ignorant drunk who can’t do anything worthwhile in life, so all you do is bitch about it, and a little birdie told me that your husband that is cheating on you. This all at the same time you're defrauding the restaurant’s insurance company with you're bogus claim. Wouldn’t they like to hear the truth?
tiffany

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Apr 13, 2008
Morry before you look into other peoples business you should worry about your own problems!!!! It seems you have BIG problems. These statements are NOT stupid they are the TRUTH. Oh and by the way this is not Jodi and what you wrote is slander. But your going to jail anyway I hope you look good in orange!!!!!
Lover

United States

#33 Apr 13, 2008
You are a low life miserable wino who screws people out of money. You are making slandering comment.
anon wrote:
Tiffany is Jodi and anon from Pasadena!!! Jodi before you continue making stupid statements you should check your facts first, there is NO Stevenson's Ranch police department. I was told you're the reason he had his cell phone changed because you’re a stupid immature ignorant drunk who can’t do anything worthwhile in life, so all you do is bitch about it, and a little birdie told me that your husband that is cheating on you. This all at the same time you're defrauding the restaurant’s insurance company with you're bogus claim. Wouldn’t they like to hear the truth?
Lover

United States

#34 Apr 13, 2008
You want to talk about bogus claims!!! What about your fake business address, working with no license since 1997, and taking innocent peoples money!
Devon

United States

#35 Apr 13, 2008
Morry is a loser, alcoholic who is a scam artist and a thief!
anon

United States

#36 Apr 13, 2008
Anon in Pasadena is Morry Gussin!!!!!!!!!!
anon wrote:
Tiffany is Jodi and anon from Pasadena!!! Jodi before you continue making stupid statements you should check your facts first, there is NO Stevenson's Ranch police department. I was told you're the reason he had his cell phone changed because you’re a stupid immature ignorant drunk who can’t do anything worthwhile in life, so all you do is bitch about it, and a little birdie told me that your husband that is cheating on you. This all at the same time you're defrauding the restaurant’s insurance company with you're bogus claim. Wouldn’t they like to hear the truth?
Badass of the North

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Apr 13, 2008
anon wrote:
Anon in Pasadena is Morry Gussin!!!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!! nice signature. As usual you're wrong again. Hint again look north aeiou.
Badass of the North

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Apr 13, 2008
anon wrote:
Anon in Pasadena is Morry Gussin!!!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!! nice signature. As usual you're wrong again. Hint again look north aeiou.
Andy

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Apr 13, 2008
I am not a drinker!! You may think this is Morry but it's not, yes I know him, matter of fact I had lunch with him today. You know me you harassed me on the cell on Friday night. The Police listened to your drunken messages and they have your information. Call South Pas police to find out. Jodi you need to think about what you left on Morry’s message machine, then what you wrote as Tiffany. You also need to state facts that have some kind of credibility.

Look at the writer LOVER, 1.4 mil that could sound good, if I was the one writing that, I’d say all of us together are up to 10.5 mil, that sounds so much better. Devon in Downey, now that is a joke, you think so Beck? She’s with me and just told me she’s never been in Downey in her life!

LOVER slanderous statements are wrong, I agree! I can prove all of the comments I’ve posted. The question is, can Jodi who is Tiffany and all you others??? Lover states:“working with no license since 1997” There’s only accurate info here, did you personally check to see the status of his licenses. No if you did you would find them in good standing and active.

But what is a fact and will be revealed tomorrow is that Jodi is a fraud and her employers will know about it tomorrow.
Devon

United States

#40 Apr 13, 2008
Morry is the scum of the world.
anon from pasadena

Anaheim, CA

#41 Apr 14, 2008
professional licenses have been investigated and there are none active or in good standing.
anon

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Apr 14, 2008
anon from pasadena wrote:
professional licenses have been investigated and there are none active or in good standing.
Wrong once again you didn't do "YOUR" homework. YOU all officially qualify as brain dead and cluesless. Sgt Friday states "Just the facts Ma'am just the facts. Try that for a starter!!!
anon

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Apr 14, 2008
anon from pasadena wrote:
professional licenses have been investigated and there are none active or in good standing.
Wrong once again you didn't do "YOUR" homework. YOU all officially qualify as brain dead and cluesless. Sgt Friday states "Just the facts Ma'am just the facts. Try that for a starter!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 27 min Robert 3,176
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Mike torres 20,504
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr BFL 32,329
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) 15 hr truth squad 297
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... Thu mylifematters 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Thu col sutter 1
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit Thu Harry 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages