First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Anom

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 26, 2008
Does anyone know about a person named Morris (Morry) Gussin. He is the owner of Beverly Hills Financial in Pasadena and also resides in Pasadena. He has scammed many people out of their life savings over the past few years and should be held liable for his actions. This situation is not resolved and legal & criminal finding are in process.
anon

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2008
have a good friend going thru hell because of this guy. He is a total fraud/scam artist and has done to many as you described and so far has gotten away with it... hope you all find each other and put this creep in the pokey for a long time.
Jodi

Norwalk, CA

#3 Mar 31, 2008
Well i know a lot of people who are involved. I wish we could talk to your friend.
anon wrote:
have a good friend going thru hell because of this guy. He is a total fraud/scam artist and has done to many as you described and so far has gotten away with it... hope you all find each other and put this creep in the pokey for a long time.
Police Need Your Help

Riverside, CA

#4 Apr 2, 2008
Anom wrote:
Does anyone know about a person named Morris (Morry) Gussin. He is the owner of Beverly Hills Financial in Pasadena and also resides in Pasadena. He has scammed many people out of their life savings over the past few years and should be held liable for his actions. This situation is not resolved and legal & criminal finding are in process.
He's a great guy, hoes lots of work with the homeless. There must be a mistake. You should be sure about what you're writing and saying this is libelous.
Police Need Your Help

Riverside, CA

#5 Apr 2, 2008
Jodi wrote:
Well i know a lot of people who are involved. I wish we could talk to your friend.<quoted text>
I'm a victim of this company. Who do I contact at law enforcement to report this? Please help me.
anom

Riverside, CA

#6 Apr 2, 2008
Anom wrote:
WHO EVER YOU ARE, YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN! THIS IS A GREAT BUSINESS PERSON WHOM I WOULD TRUST AND DO TRUST WITH EVERYTHING. HE HAS BROUGHT MUCH GOOD TO MY PARENTS AND MYSELF FOR MANY YEARS. I CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS TODAY AND HAVE NOT HAD ONE NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE!
Police Need Your Help

Riverside, CA

#7 Apr 2, 2008
I've been doing business with Morry Gussin, for the past 7 years. He's done nothing but help to grow my portfolio. I started with $35000.00 and now it's worth over $500,000. We've had a professional and personal relationship that is beyond reproach. Perhaps your new financial advisors are filling your heads with doubt. Shame on you.
susan b

Alhambra, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2008
anon wrote:
OBVIOUSLY, THIS IS PURELY HEARSAY - PEOPLE OFTEN SPREAD FALSITIES TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER. YOU BETTER LOOK MORE CAREFULLY AT YOUR SOURCE. I BELIEVE THIS IS ONE OF THOSE SITUATIONS
anon

Studio City, CA

#9 Apr 5, 2008
go to your local police and file a report!
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a victim of this company. Who do I contact at law enforcement to report this? Please help me.
Pissed Off

Crestline, CA

#10 Apr 5, 2008
It's no mistake people. He has $155,000.00 of MY MONEY and he's no where to be found. He doesn't answer my calls, and I haven't seen a payment from him for the last 4 months. I've known this guy for 20 years. My Dad invested money with him and it's also gone. I know of 2 other families that are in the exact same situation as me. Don't trust him, his whole investment business is a front, a scam. I will be seeing him in court.
Shame on you for trusting this guy JP.
ANON

Riverside, CA

#11 Apr 5, 2008
I live in the pasadena area who did you talk to? Do I just call the pasadena police? Are you suing the company? How do I get in on this. I don't have money for a lawyer.
Pissed Off

Crestline, CA

#12 Apr 6, 2008
ANON wrote:
I live in the pasadena area who did you talk to? Do I just call the pasadena police? Are you suing the company? How do I get in on this. I don't have money for a lawyer.
Call the LAPD.
ANON

Riverside, CA

#13 Apr 6, 2008
Pissed Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the LAPD.
I did they said they couldn't help me. Do you have a contact name for me. Thank you
anon from pasadena

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 8, 2008
where is he?? who has seen him, when, where??? If he is such a great financial manager etc you will be able to give us the last time you saw him and how to contact him. No response?? His address on the internet is bogus, they havent seen him for years there. go ahead -- make my day ... where is he?
John Paul

Riverside, CA

#15 Apr 9, 2008
anon from pasadena wrote:
where is he?? who has seen him, when, where??? If he is such a great financial manager etc you will be able to give us the last time you saw him and how to contact him. No response?? His address on the internet is bogus, they havent seen him for years there. go ahead -- make my day ... where is he?
I had lunch with him the other day. He's always around the Pasadena LA area, he has a house in the Napa Valley I know he has gone there for extended periods. Call him his numbers are the same.
anon

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2008
baloney ... not his house -- he ripped off that homeowner in napa too -- took all that persons money -- he does not appear anywhere , is in hiding, and does not answer phones as lots of people are after him camped out of the house he will soon lose -- he is nowhere to be found..... You are full of it john paul just check out the number of lawsuits and liens against him -- with more to come it appears ......
John Paul

Riverside, CA

#17 Apr 9, 2008
anon wrote:
baloney ... not his house -- he ripped off that homeowner in napa too -- took all that persons money -- he does not appear anywhere , is in hiding, and does not answer phones as lots of people are after him camped out of the house he will soon lose -- he is nowhere to be found..... You are full of it john paul just check out the number of lawsuits and liens against him -- with more to come it appears ......
Wow for an uniformed person you sure banter about a bunch of BS. We met at his house before we had lunch and returned there after lunch and spent 3+ hours on the front porch. Every time I call him he has been available. I know he had been in Mexico for a couple of weeks, so apparently he's been on vacation. I know the person he owns the house with in Napa...they are in touch all of the time. I don't know about lawsuits and liens but I do know of legal action in progress: I am aware that the South Pasadena police are investigating a burglary of his wine cellar by two Pasadena realtors, who will be taken into custody within a week at their offices. It's a sad commentary when two hopeless people break the law in such an egregious way. Make sure your own lives are in order before you accuse others.
anon

United States

#18 Apr 9, 2008
you are completely wrong and a total liar about any and all facts. shame on you!!!!! why don't you give people your name and number so others can call you and find out how to contact him. You are probably the culprit himself posting the previous message --- either way, whoever you are, you are a liar, thief, and could harm others by these falsehoods. shame on you!!!!
John Paul

Riverside, CA

#19 Apr 10, 2008
anon wrote:
you are completely wrong and a total liar about any and all facts. shame on you!!!!! why don't you give people your name and number so others can call you and find out how to contact him. You are probably the culprit himself posting the previous message --- either way, whoever you are, you are a liar, thief, and could harm others by these falsehoods. shame on you!!!!
Everything I stated is the truth...call the South Pasadena police department and ask them if they are investigating you and your friend. You will be questioned and arrested, let me know if you want the police report number call me if you want to keep it private. No need to lie like you...no need to hurt truly innocent people like you're attempting to do...the truth will set you free. Check the facts not everything is dollars dear. Give me your cell number I will call you, I have nothing to hide, you obvisouly do or you wouldn't be "anon"...I gave you my name. What's your real name "anon".
J and D

Riverside, CA

#20 Apr 10, 2008
Wow, we just finished reading all of the comments and responses regarding Morris Gussin. It looks like my kids writing, lots of name calling and badgering. We know for a fact that Morris is still at his home and his Numbers have not changed! You people that write under the name (anon) want our phone Number! Tell you what “brave ones”, you and the others interested in talking to us about Morry are welcome to post you’re phone numbers. One of us will call you. Something to remember here, at this point all of you are alleging wrong doing with no proof, my family and I have nothing bad to say about Morry and spend much time with him as friends and doing business with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,435
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Brew In 28,402
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,559
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 19 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) Sat homeless person 430
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:50AM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:58 pm PST