If the NRA wants armed guards in our ...

If the NRA wants armed guards in our schools, let them pay for it!

Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

Sambo

London, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
The NRA is going arround promoting putting armed guards in our schools. I ask, who is going to pay for this?. As I understand this is going to cost Billions upon Billions of Dollars. If the NRA wants this they're the ones that should pay for it!. Us taxpayers should not pay for this and certainly our children's education budgets should not pay for it. Now the NRA is a conservative entity and most of its members are conservative. Conservative people all-time complain that governments spend money and that if you want something you should pay for it yourself. After all, this is what they believe in!. Yet conservatives think they should be exempt from their rule. I think conservatives are hypocritical, they're rotten, greedy, selfish and stupid!!!. They ain't nothing but a big bunch of low-life PIGS that can't get enough!!!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News David Robles Sentenced to Life Without Parole f... (May '11) 4 hr annoyed 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr TN Voter 20,083
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr stewart scott 29,854
scandalous 16 hr FEIR 4
Montebello CM Claims to have cleaned up the 12 ... 16 hr FEIR 27
News Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Jul 8 astrid3313 29
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '15 Emily 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages