Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Read more: Whittier Daily News 962

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Read more
Be Realistic

United States

#1089 Jun 3, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
Did we rob you or something is that why your hatin
join a real Gang already.afh ain't no where.can't find them no where.don't see them up no where.
ES AFH LS

Los Angeles, CA

#1090 Jun 3, 2013
You must not get out much cus we get up
Be Realistic

United States

#1091 Jun 3, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
im all over the City.Trust!ve been all on Poplar these last 3 days.I've seen NO ONE OUTSIDE.afh is not up NO WHERE.your a fake axx Fool.com e on now.picking on lame taggers doesn't make your crew a gang.Doesn't make you active either.where are you lames at???.come out!!big bad 500
Be Realistic

United States

#1092 Jun 3, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
your a WEENIE AXX FOOL!!.
ES AFH LS

Los Angeles, CA

#1093 Jun 3, 2013
Why won't you say who you are. What are you scuuured of
Be Realistic

Fountain Valley, CA

#1094 Jun 4, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
Why won't you say who you are. What are you scuuured of
you should be on the 500 block that you claim.than youll know.NO ONES OUT THERE!!.there is No "es afh ls".your a tagger.everything I've been telling you up til this point is all TRUTH.your NOT a GANGMEMBER.you don't put in work on NO Gangs.lil kids from jardin don't count.jardins a cheap gang Period.always have been.like your cheap axx Tagging crew.afh succs
Be Realistic

Fountain Valley, CA

#1095 Jun 4, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
afh has never been a Factor in Montebello.BE REALISTIC
Montebello Newbie

Rosemead, CA

#1096 Jun 4, 2013
I saw their grafitti at grant rea park and by the river. but dillegent neighbors paint over their dopey grafitti. It's part of owning homes and having neighborhood pride. Go get them, Montebello PD!
Balcoms

La Habra, CA

#1097 Jun 13, 2013
Lol
brown eye pride

Monterey Park, CA

#1098 Jun 14, 2013
remember cholos,when in prison do not wipe your bungholes too clean when you drop a duece. what little feces that drip from your poop shute due to that great food in jail works as a lubricant so you can shove shanks and contraband up your brown eye to hide from the guards. yes, you too can share your partners fecal waste residue. no, i'm serious. then you come home and have sex with your hyena ruka baby doll and hug your child, and continue the cycle of a wonderful stinky life. spit works too.
lol

Concord, CA

#1099 Jun 14, 2013
"I remember my first tag"
DxT

Montebello, CA

#1100 Jun 15, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
Were a varrio now WAKE BOZO HIER LOER BIG C HEX
bozo is a rat. He kalled the kops on sum foos from WID nd got em busted on my hood. That lame told me himself wen he was drunk. Nd i be drivn around poplar looking fr u foos frm gay f.h nd u aint around. If u are then u foos rank it wen i bang on u. I even got dat blind foo on da bike to tell me were u foos be at. Nxt day u food moved out. Levas
Balcoms

La Habra, CA

#1102 Jun 18, 2013
DxT wrote:
<quoted text> bozo is a rat. He kalled the kops on sum foos from WID nd got em busted on my hood. That lame told me himself wen he was drunk. Nd i be drivn around poplar looking fr u foos frm gay f.h nd u aint around. If u are then u foos rank it wen i bang on u. I even got dat blind foo on da bike to tell me were u foos be at. Nxt day u food moved out. Levas
yeah yeah yeah u sound like everyone else in this bi@tch saying they drive up and down poplar looking for foos but truth is going to the store doesn't mean u driving up and down. And that blind bi@tch Steve just tells u what u want to hear.
DxT

Montebello, CA

#1104 Jun 24, 2013
Balcoms wrote:
<quoted text> yeah yeah yeah u sound like everyone else in this bi@tch saying they drive up and down poplar looking for foos but truth is going to the store doesn't mean u driving up and down. And that blind bi@tch Steve just tells u what u want to hear.
u dont see shit kuz u dont want to. That blind foo aint smart enuff to give fake info. I told em afh gang where da homies at lol nd his blind ass knt see. Hes like "oh there next door to the church" nd da nxt day dat foo wake or cake whoevr he is moved out. Fukn panochas. Locos??? Hahaaaaa
Balcoms

La Habra, CA

#1106 Jun 25, 2013
DxT wrote:
<quoted text> u dont see shit kuz u dont want to. That blind foo aint smart enuff to give fake info. I told em afh gang where da homies at lol nd his blind ass knt see. Hes like "oh there next door to the church" nd da nxt day dat foo wake or cake whoevr he is moved out. Fukn panochas. Locos??? Hahaaaaa
lol next to church? Funny shit...and he ain't blind jackass. Would a blind guy ride a bike dumbshit. Oh and wake is still in the hood. Like I said that vato tells u what u want to hear.
Always Fuxxin Home

United States

#1108 Jun 25, 2013
Balcoms wrote:
<quoted text> yeah yeah yeah u sound like everyone else in this bi@tch saying they drive up and down poplar looking for foos but truth is going to the store doesn't mean u driving up and down. And that blind bi@tch Steve just tells u what u want to hear.
No Ones out there Driving to get Beer....Never bought Beer at Balcoms....No Ones Standing out there at the Big Bad 500 block....Fuxxin Lame....
Balcoms

La Habra, CA

#1109 Jun 26, 2013
Always Fuxxin Home wrote:
<quoted text>No Ones out there Driving to get Beer....Never bought Beer at Balcoms....No Ones Standing out there at the Big Bad 500 block....Fuxxin Lame....
who said beer?
Balcoms

La Habra, CA

#1110 Jun 26, 2013
And didn't say they were standing in the front
go home

San Gabriel, CA

#1111 Jun 27, 2013
Always Fuxxin Home wrote:
<quoted text>No Ones out there Driving to get Beer....Never bought Beer at Balcoms....No Ones Standing out there at the Big Bad 500 block....Fuxxin Lame....
so what? you come down to this area for what? are you with your carload of gang banging friends? by yourself? what if you run into a group of losers on poplar? what benefit will north montebello have by your presence here? get a life. ignore these losers who claim a area that isnt gangland. better yet, get yourcar washed and buy some donuts. volunteer at the hospital. start a hobby. i hope the montebello pd arrestsall of you dorks.
go home

San Gabriel, CA

#1112 Jun 27, 2013
or get a job washing cars so you can afford donuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longest-serving Santa Cruz traffic cop retires (Aug '10) 29 min Paul Mendoza 110
No Tests No Homework No classroom in the War on... 49 min Culture Auditor 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 4 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,515
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 6 hr Snoop Cat 273
News Ontario Mills experiences a turnaround (Apr '10) 7 hr Jade 68
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin Nation 29,517
News Inglewood man arrested in fatal Palms shooting 9 hr LFF 1
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]