Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Full story: Whittier Daily News 942

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Full Story
vne tts school block

Whittier, CA

#1003 Oct 30, 2012
EMF TMS wrote:
<quoted text>Check this lame out, representing a fake as* hood, in a fake as* city. The only thing i see in Rowland Height's is a bunch of chino's driving all wreckle's. I never see this so called wid gang any-ware. this varrio sound's lame and funny.Lol!!! All you vato's from this little squid gang should get into a real-gang like my Varrio EL MONTE FLORES-TERMITES CLICK were the biggest and badess varrio in the SGV.
i agree about wid sounds stupid but puente13 is the bigest chicano gang in sgv flores has too many pysa's thats why there so deep half are probally illegals..lol
kevin a resident

Alhambra, CA

#1005 Nov 13, 2012
ohh my
montebello

Los Angeles, CA

#1006 Nov 14, 2012
Way to bring down montebello you wetbck trash
Ese danger

United States

#1007 Nov 16, 2012
West los jefrox 1gang3
Maplewood brown stones
Tokers....dukes clickas ....!!!!!!
Rip greedy boy
MK all day

United States

#1008 Nov 21, 2012
V213Rifa Afh Ph uk all our enemies. Weenies monkeys enchiladas. Caile!!!
bugzy

Gardena, CA

#1009 Nov 25, 2012
Quvo Homies. ,Holding down shit In the IE.
Balcoms

Santa Ana, CA

#1010 Nov 26, 2012
MK all day wrote:
V213Rifa Afh Ph uk all our enemies. Weenies monkeys enchiladas. Caile!!!
that's right AFH!!! 500's!!!
ES AFH 13

Long Beach, CA

#1012 Nov 28, 2012
F&?!# sardins!!!! AFH13
uptown562

United States

#1013 Nov 29, 2012
vne wrote:
<quoted text>yeahfu*k monkeys,gonna get these fools outta montebello.all there o.g homies r a bunch of lames never banged in there life.
That's right just like there lame "og" homie farmer that hoe ain't nothing but a dope fiend livin in other ppls hoods
Balcoms

United States

#1014 Dec 1, 2012
That's right! F$&k a sardin nada monkey!!! A's up
ES AFH 13

United States

#1015 Dec 2, 2012
Balcoms wrote:
That's right! F$&k a sardin nada monkey!!! A's up
Caile to Bozos
ES AFH 13

Long Beach, CA

#1016 Dec 3, 2012
AFH!!!! All day!!! Poplar locos putos!!!
Balcoms

Los Angeles, CA

#1017 Dec 3, 2012
ES AFH 13 wrote:
AFH!!!! All day!!! Poplar locos putos!!!
that's what's up!
ES AFH 13

Long Beach, CA

#1018 Dec 7, 2012
Balcoms wrote:
<quoted text> that's what's up!
Who's this??
ES AFH 13

Long Beach, CA

#1019 Dec 9, 2012
F?$& a sardin Puppet Loko
vne gang

Fullerton, CA

#1020 Dec 27, 2012
anyways chato aka ralpie from nopales. once again i find you on the nutts. you are real mad. its not what you did before its what you do now. the new killers are out there and all you do its talk. tell everyone the real reason why you moved out my hood the vne area. all those lonely nights you were in the alleys pcped out and i was at are house giving are lady yesenia the dick cause you could not .. i loved that girl. anyways so back to you rata chato trying to suck on everyones dick and and crying about the glight u have, is not going to happen. your still a weenie and a rat always talking to vasquez.tell are daughter i said hi..
badmuthafkr

United States

#1021 Dec 28, 2012
Man, it makes no sense, you idiots bang on each other ,but in jail you are best friends, lol fcken idiots. Most of you don't have a clue what life is about . You think your barrio is your life but you're wrong. There's nothing in that barrio but spilled blood ,sometimes innocent. I don't respect none of you vatos I think you are all a joke, and this is coming from 1 who grew up in the Pjs, saw it, did it , done with it! Cuz there's no future in this shit , the only thing you get is a bullet, or a cell , so wake up ,and Become men and not bitches
badmuthafkr

United States

#1022 Dec 28, 2012
Another thing sorry for that mans family who got shot, sorry they have to read all this shit
fuckweeniesindis tress

Louisville, KY

#1023 Dec 31, 2012
BIGWIDLKSXTRECE wrote:
FU€kEAST SIDE DUKEYS THIS IS BIG BAD Azz WID LOKOTES X3 YEAH DOG WE USED TO WRITE ON WALLS,BUT NOW ESE WE ON THE CALLES TO SMOKE ENIMIGAS THOSE WHO KNOWS US KNOW THAT AMYTHING ELSE IN NET BANGING I STAY BANGING STAY SERVING PHEENS AND J STAY STRAPPED FU€K FLEAS FU€K DUKEYS U LEVAS KNOW HOMIE HOW WE DO STOP LYING,STOP,PLAYING GAMES GEE CLICK CLICK BANG BANG MR.GHOST RIGHT HERE
lol last time u lames came around from hiding in the sgv u got lit up by 213 and the dukes when u thought u caught someone lol!
GEEOHHDEES

Claremont, CA

#1024 Dec 31, 2012
POMONA GRAFF OR DIE SQUAD L.A...
NORTHEAST GODSKREW... LA TO IE...
GASMER GODSK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken O’Malley & The Ne’er Duwels Returns to the ... 27 min James Macpherson 1
More Than 200 Olympic-style Boxers Set to Compe... 28 min James Macpherson 1
City of Sierra Madre Public Transportation Change 29 min James Macpherson 1
Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance Expres... 31 min James Macpherson 1
15 m jerk off skype 1 hr usa15m 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,470
American Sniper Goes Beyond Tradition to Take ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News