Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Full story: Whittier Daily News 962

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Full Story
Old TowN gxNg

United States

#975 Sep 4, 2012
Fck vergas,all out Bit**es,buttfcks,chaNclas,raNk ers,rejects,flappers,faketeeNs ,veggies,ear iNfectioNs,mamoNes,pollo lokos,imb,bpg,nyk,pampers,real barbie girls,a**givers,N,da rest OLDTOWN NEWHaLLx111 TLS,RKS,YGS,KWS,ASLS
Old TowN gxNg

United States

#976 Sep 5, 2012
These foos frm vergas stay hidiN in always iN ur hicktowN N idNt see No dirty verde....come to dat OLDTOWN we stay posted ON Arch St N WalNut St putos BNH13TINYLOKOS.......vK FAWK ALL UR DEAD HOMIES ROTT IN PISS
Old TowN gxNg

United States

#979 Sep 7, 2012
Fck waffles to u foos. IN my valle turNt dwN
on da real

United States

#981 Sep 13, 2012
ezz wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the wife shes a big fat rat,,making comments in the news paper.
remember when that shit happen in front of their pad when their own homie got run over cuz of them and they straight lied to cover their @sses...crazy shit! Wonder what happen to that dipshit downer, probably crippled
RAZA WAKE UP HOMITOS

United States

#982 Sep 13, 2012
You tube planet NIBIRU OR PLANET X OR PLANET WORMWOOD its cause of all the earth quakes and the brightened sun and long summer if you got any heart its time to fight for your family and varrios aqui stoy esto el listo THE MAYANS PREDICTED IT BE PROUD YOUR ANCESTORS WAS THE GREATEST ASTRONOMER KNOWN TO MANKIND TODAY IN,2012 IT WAS MEANT TO, WARN US THE GOV HAS ROBBED US OF KNOWLEDGE WE SHOULD HAVE INHERITS AT BIRTH
PURO OLMEC PURO,MAYAN PURO INCA PURRRRRRROOOOOO AZTECA PURO AZTLAN.PURO RAZAA
RAZA WAKE UP HOMITOS

United States

#983 Sep 13, 2012
WE COME FROM THE LAND OF PYRAMIDS ESE BE PROUD EVERYONE LOOK INTO YOUR SOULS PRAISE GOD PRAISE CHRIST WAKE UP OUR ANCESTORS HAVE TOLD US THIS SOCIETY IS DISTRACTING I LET bANGING GO WAKE UP RAZAAA OUR PEOPLE TOLD US OUR ANCESTORS LEFT US MANUSCRIPTS WE BEEN ROBBED HOLMES, WAKE UP RAZA OUR ANCESTORS TOLD US GEEE FIGHT FOR SOMETHING GREATER RAZAGFOR your family for food water and claim of LAND
RAZA WAKE UP HOMITOS

United States

#984 Sep 13, 2012
Fight RAZA UNITE RAZA UNITE FOR V OUR ANCESTORS I
RAZA WAKE UP HOMITOS

United States

#985 Sep 13, 2012
Put the cuetesdown put the pipadown love your family show some respect to your heritage until December 21 respects for your ancestor showrespect to god ...spend time with your familia por favor love them they need us holmes they need us holmes they do ese
RAZA WAKE UP HOMITOS

United States

#986 Sep 13, 2012
WAKE UP THE COFFEE HAS BEEN BREWING HOLMES WE JUST BEEN TO HIGH OFF EVERYTHING OFF OUR VARRIOS DROGAS TO SEE IT WAKE UP ESE THIS IS THE LONG RIDE PERRITOS PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILIA AND PRAY FOR MERCY ITS GOING TO GET SCARY ...serio petho
RAZA WAKE UP HOMITOS

Phoenix, AZ

#987 Sep 13, 2012
I want you to do me a favor then I will disappear go outside v lock out the city look at the stars like you're ancestors ...then look at the city imagine a waste Iand in six months from now where will you be what will you do....block out the noise perritos look to god holmes your my people I.love you
Old TowN gxNg

United States

#991 Oct 14, 2012
Big bad EastS1d3.NewHallx111 TinyLokoS ese L1L Gee boy u levas cNt haNg w/ us SCv661
Av661 got it oN lock vK
its all about that CTEK

Alhambra, CA

#992 Oct 21, 2012
JUST REMEMBER CTE IS THE BIGGIEST MOST WELL KNOWN KREW IN MONTEBELLO AND ALL OVER THE GLOBE..... CYZER,KUSN,CZAK,STRES,TABS,RAK L,EZEL,LOMID,CHUCKS,SLY
East Siders

Montebello, CA

#994 Oct 23, 2012
This vato from new hall. Shut up ese bring that s.h.i.t to EAST LOS or BOYLE HEIGHTS. We'll make you $hit your pants I dont gang bang but grew up and got family from some really neighbor hoods not that new hall valley shit and u only got a 13 cuz u pay taxes bitch.
the vato

United States

#995 Oct 23, 2012
new hall 13 originally started to back each other up from the white supremacist and racist police in that town I had family in Verdi and new hall until people started to get big headed talking about who can be better and what hood is the shit .open your eyes you have let them make you fight... raza all that the eme wanted was a cash cow they sell to everyone.when was the last time the eme came to negotiate with anyone or any hood.cash for no protection.sounds good. in the Penn we stick together outside we become dumb asses .our family suffer while you think your name owns the street..shit today your here and tomorrow your gone..don't you mugs see that...what ever happen to respect and honor between our raza ...think
Chopper

Los Angeles, CA

#996 Oct 26, 2012
chopper wrote:
<quoted text>
You all here that, he's right and it will happen ese, so stay out of our hood or else, its ur life, CHOPPER "SOUTH SIDE MONTEBELLO"
I now that foo crook u can hit him up
monkeysmasher

Los Angeles, CA

#997 Oct 27, 2012
Chopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I now that foo crook u can hit him up
shut you old lame ass up..u aint shit,vne is ,been ,and will always be home to the vne gang.monkeys r done.its over.
Old TowN gxNg

United States

#998 Oct 28, 2012
East Siders wrote:
This vato from new hall. Shut up ese bring that s.h.i.t to EAST LOS or BOYLE HEIGHTS. We'll make you $hit your pants I dont gang bang but grew up and got family from some really neighbor hoods not that new hall valley shit and u only got a 13 cuz u pay taxes bitch.
leva I b in east los I never run,into nobody ese uk da bizz come to da SCv N get merked ese N its NEWHaLL NO space bitch
Rayo

Alhambra, CA

#999 Oct 28, 2012
VNE vs. JARDIN 13
EMF TMS

La Puente, CA

#1001 Oct 30, 2012
SGVLOKOTES DUCK KILLERS wrote:
ROWLAND HEIGHTS V WICKED-INSANE-DIABLOS SGV LOKOTES BATON-AVE DUBS UP TILL MY DAYS UP! FREE SHOTGUN SNEEKS L.RASKAL STALKS HAPPY MORENO STANGER PENGUIN OSO LONELY BOY HUERO BLACKY SOLO MINOR VWID13 SGV SIDE!
Check this lame out, representing a fake as* hood, in a fake as* city. The only thing i see in Rowland Height's is a bunch of chino's driving all wreckle's. I never see this so called wid gang any-ware. this varrio sound's lame and funny.Lol!!! All you vato's from this little squid gang should get into a real-gang like my Varrio EL MONTE FLORES-TERMITES CLICK were the biggest and badess varrio in the SGV.
vne tts school block

Whittier, CA

#1002 Oct 30, 2012
MY HOMIE wrote:
my homie shot your homie from tts vne and then u guys left that fool 2 die at some fire station!whats hes name!ha ha lame
a stupid we saved his life by dropping him off at the fire station,and he got busted for shooting your homeboy bac on the spot lame!and if your homeboy was banging he sure didnt rep it later when they were beside eachother at general hospital.so we didnt lose a homie we saved a homie who still bangs vne tts school block whittier blvd side!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 29 min Robert C 29,079
The Old School is the Best School for California 47 min Culture Auditor 1
Athens Out of Montebello? 2 hr Watcher in the winds 33
Montebello Hills Reserve? 2 hr Montebello Newbie 1
Why do people hate God? (Jan '12) 2 hr bhesh 26
Open minded women (Jan '13) 2 hr 3234136573 geo 26... 2
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Feb 17 General Tso Tse M... 24

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:05 am PST