Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Full story: Whittier Daily News 942

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Full Story
First Prev
of 48
Next Last
Juan Delano

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Dec 24, 2007
I am glad I left Montebello and moved up North. At least here the Mexicans only carry knives.
Juan Delano

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Dec 25, 2007
Plus I went to sleep and woke up this morning without any drive by shootings.

I say bang-bang, whoops I mean, bye-bye, to Montebello.
LaLa

Long Beach, CA

#3 Dec 28, 2007
XoXo joe...you will be missed...
travieso vne

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2007
lil joe you always be in our hearts VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!
TRAVIESO VNE PROJECTS

United States

#7 Dec 31, 2007
REST IN PEACE TO OUR VNE BROTHER WE'LL STILL BE RIDING FOR YOU LIL JOE VNE FOREVER!! FOREVER VNE!!
GHOST VNE CGS

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Feb 6, 2008
R.I.P JOE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED... .:VARRIO NUEVO:. 4 LIFE
cartoon vne tgs

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Feb 11, 2008
casper r.i.p. big varrio nuevo estrada tic tocs c. gangsters
MTB MAN

Norco, CA

#13 Feb 14, 2008
vail street locos gang wrote:
ha ha ha puro montevail VAIL GANG ---------REST IN PISS BITCH!!!!!!!*VERY NASTY ENCHILADAS* MY VARRIO WILL NEVER DIE.... WE JUST MULTIPLY!!!!-AND MAKE BULLETS FLY
VARRIO EASTSIDE VAIL STREET LOCOS GANG X3
I CAN SEE YOU SERVING ME AT BURGER KING IN A FEW YEARS BECAUSE THAT IS PROBABLY THE BEST JOB YOU WILL EVER GET SO THAT YOU CAN PAY FOR YOUR CHILD SUPPORT. It's sad to think that just because your Ghetto you think thats all your good for...get a job you Fn...Losers i hope all of you piece of sh@ts die in a drive by or prison. 3 strikes here you come! Vail street losers.
Anonymous

San Gabriel, CA

#31 May 28, 2008
you young one's don't know how dump you sound saying your gangs, this should be for comments for the loved ones to read good things about thier love one passing, not stupidness of gangs this is what got your friend killed da!!! And you that mention about moderate the comments whats up what this why are you allowing all these gangs comments, don't allow this for the sake of the family please.
ESE SHADY LOKS

Santa Ana, CA

#33 Jun 5, 2008
chopper wrote:
Soy chopper veterano de south side montebello, i remember when VNE was in our varrio, and in our M.T.B. schools, i use to tell the homies back then, lets get the enchiladas out of our varrio and we did 1977, so lil joe al rato parra puro SOUTH SIDE MONTEBELLO.
hey wuzz up chopper i dont know but i would like to get to know im shady from south side monteello 13 from the tokers click they call me shady
DriftyLocs

La Jolla, CA

#34 Jun 10, 2008
Big Barrio White Fence x3 , rest in pisslil joe
fawk everyones hood

Placentia, CA

#35 Jun 12, 2008
U AINT SHIT!!! Cerritos SATANAS GANG!!!!!!COME TO CERRITOS AND RUN YOUR MOuth!!! fawk everyone nwk arta lvm abz trg cbc efcc bng esbp esp all prmnt all pico all whittier all o.c. all l.b. and everyones hood!!!!! 209st delamo blvd lakewood side by farta!!!!!HOLLA BACK!!! FIND ME AT artesia highschool or haskel jr high!!!!! raskal,boomer,gboy,blanco,shar kie,riskee,trigger,bomber,lone r,tripper!!!!sts gang fawk sardines!!!!sza is gay!!!
chopper

Ontario, CA

#37 Jun 17, 2008
Watch out all you arivals, este es puro south side montebello, come get some, Im still down for my varrio and so are all the other older homeies CROWBAR,FLACO,CASPER,GRINGO,OS O,HUERITO,DOPEY, LIL MAN,BOXER,BLACKBIRD,PAYASO,Y CHOPPER we are all still behind you little homies, don't trip.
come and get some nasty enciladas we'll be there.
chopper

Ontario, CA

#38 Jun 17, 2008
ESE SHADY LOKS wrote:
<quoted text> hey wuzz up chopper i dont know but i would like to get to know im shady from south side monteello 13 from the tokers click they call me shady
Hey whats up homie soy chopper you don't know me cause i was around in the 70's and the varrio was smaller back then, but we back up the varrio always and stay strong, Im glad to see VNE out witch i started, but anyways maybe we'll meet someday, say homie if you know that foo crook from the varrio let me know so i could talk to him about something that happen at county jail, well shady i got to go and pick up my girl CHINA, write me and see whats up little homies.
CHOPPER (SOUTH SIDE MONTEBELLO)
chopper

Ontario, CA

#39 Jun 19, 2008
krt wrote:
haha montebello aint even shit u a weenie dog this east la. r.i.p varrio nuevos who pass on
Ese krt this is chopper de (SSM) there's nothing to laugh about my varrio, i know some people from (VNE)and with respect, i just don't like the idea of them living in our varrio stay were you belong and everything will be cool between us, so don't trip, talk like that could get you kill you know what i mean, if we anit shit why isen't VNE in our varrio anymore, think about that youngster, aqui parra purro "south side montebello nomas"
chopper

Ontario, CA

#40 Jun 19, 2008
Heltah sin say wrote:
we will kill you in montebello !!! look what happend to your homie puto!! now hes pushin up daisys
You all here that, he's right and it will happen ese, so stay out of our hood or else, its ur life, CHOPPER "SOUTH SIDE MONTEBELLO"
former VNE

San Francisco, CA

#41 Jun 19, 2008
i used to be from VNE and now I realize the whole gang thing is just a bullshit way to call yourelf a thug but you're really just a lazy fuck who causes damage to people, wake up and get a job! You don't own the projects and you never will! One day the Estrada projects will be torn down and you'll still be taggin on the walls as if the varrio is only place on earth, expand your damn minds, stop killen em!
Mark Torrance South

Yorba Linda, CA

#43 Jun 20, 2008
I didn't know that Southsiders had computers. Too much trash in here.
robert

United States

#44 Jun 21, 2008
Flaco SSM wrote:
<quoted text>
A warning to all you bad enchiladas, stay out of our varrio, or wind up like that vato whom we killed, who's next ?
damn you internet gangbangers are so stupid telling about killing people next time why dont you put who it was that killed so write down there name and address dumb kids dry snitching on eachother! if your gonna bang do it right ese!
one step behind

Raleigh, NC

#46 Jun 21, 2008
Hello all you punkazz gansters out there in sissyboyland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
L.A. Unified students claim walkout over heat; ... 11 min Typical 2
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,272
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 1 hr resident 4
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Pastor Pete 200,971
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,215
Warning about Dr. Donald Hoagland (Apr '11) 8 hr Stash_nj 9
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,403
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Pasadena News, Events & Info