Pico Rivera woman shot to death in Wh...

Pico Rivera woman shot to death in Whittier

There are 18 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Dec 19, 2011, titled Pico Rivera woman shot to death in Whittier. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

According to the Whittier police blog, officers received reports of gunshots being fired in the 8800 block of Villa Drive about 1:20 a.m. When officers arrived in the area, they found a woman who had been shot lying on the ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

corrina

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2011
R.I.P Frankie Garcia
family friend

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2011
Any info on the services?
Desiree Pretty Eyes

Hesperia, CA

#5 Dec 20, 2011
RIP FRANKIE.........THERE HASNT BEEN A MINUTE OF THE DAY I STOP THINKING OF YOU .....
Surprised

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Ver Very Sad!
Christal

AOL

#7 Dec 21, 2011
Rest in Paradise Frankie may god rest your soul . you will be missed and always and forever you'll be in all our hearts forever love ya girl <3
GhettoBomber

Glendora, CA

#9 Dec 29, 2011
RIP Loka RIVERA 13 SE-LA
old pick

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Good that girl is not spreading her unclean unmetionables all over the hoods.
for the greater good

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2012
R.I.p let the dead rest. doesn't matter wat gang she was affiliated with or how dirty her unmentionables were. Only thing that we should keep in mind is that she was killed for no good reason. Hope u find peace With god frank. And for those with there stupid comments save em for wen your siblings r murdered.
emily

Long Beach, CA

#12 Feb 25, 2012
old pick wrote:
Your a disgusting individual...
REDNECK

La Habra, CA

#13 Feb 26, 2012
I find it very entertaining when these gang-members kill each other. Just as long as any any white-folks are not hurt, this is funny as hell.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#14 Feb 26, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
I find it very entertaining when these gang-members kill each other. Just as long as any any white-folks are not hurt, this is funny as hell.
I do, too.

Only thing is, I'm just as amused when cops get whacked. Cops are no better than the gangbangers. They're just legal.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
I find it very entertaining when these gangs-members kill each other. This would be funnier if white folks were hurt.
MFFM SUPPORT

Whittier, CA

#16 Feb 29, 2012
F@*K THIS BITCH SHOULD NOT OF RAN HER MOUTH OR DROVE THAT VAN MY HOMIE GOT IT AT THE PIZZA PLACE SO SHE GOT WHAT WAS COMING MFFM!!!!!!!!!!
PS
F@*K RIVERA 13
wht evr u wnt it 2b

La Mirada, CA

#18 Mar 7, 2012
MFFM SUPPORT wrote:
F@*K THIS BITCH SHOULD NOT OF RAN HER MOUTH OR DROVE THAT VAN MY HOMIE GOT IT AT THE PIZZA PLACE SO SHE GOT WHAT WAS COMING MFFM!!!!!!!!!!
PS
F@*K RIVERA 13
MFFM SUPPORT you are a sad pathetic waste of flesh!!!!!!
dog 420

Pacoima, CA

#19 Mar 29, 2012
MFFM SUPPORT wrote:
PS
F@*K RIVERA 13
why dont you use your own name you f***** P****. And quit involving my club chavala. We got no problem with them.
Uptown

Pacoima, CA

#20 Apr 24, 2012
Had good memories loka..will miss u lots but will always temember your smile.till we meet again.luv ya
Frankies Familia

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Dec 3, 2012
old pick wrote:
HOW SAD JUST WAIT TILL ITS ONE OF YOUR OWN...

Thee_Rickster

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 3, 2012
Goodbye Frankie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr rip mr fuji 32,336
Chris Powell Editor Journal Inquirer investigat... 9 hr LAKingsRule 2
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 11 hr DesireeMGoopio_Es... 210
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr agree 20,506
Utility workers find signs children lived in se... 17 hr Wayne 1
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages