Trial in shooting of San Gabriel high...

Trial in shooting of San Gabriel high school student continues

There are 12 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Aug 16, 2010, titled Trial in shooting of San Gabriel high school student continues. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Prosecutors continued their case Monday against a man charged in the 2005 death of a San Gabriel high school student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Yo soy macho

Altadena, CA

#1 Aug 16, 2010
LOLOL - the chick was high on meth. What else is new in the San Gabriel Valley? These kids are so strung out - but they will make good slaves when China takes us over. Best of luck, dopes!
Yeah Right

Mission Viejo, CA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
I hope they put this p.o.s. away forever. Or, better yet, turn him over to the victim's family. That would save the taxpayers a lot of money.

Rosemead, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Give all of them life in prison!

West Jordan, UT

#4 Aug 17, 2010
It is my opinion that you can look Mexico way for the perp on the loose.

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2010
No matter where live, that shouldn't have happend milky was a great person who put a smile on your face no matter how bad you felt...still this day I miss him more then anything...and he's always gonna be miss but never forgotten

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 17, 2010
I can hear his defense now; hey man, I don't know nothing about what he was going to do.

West Hollywood, CA

#7 Sep 2, 2010
How was sarah toledo involved in the case?

Hacienda Heights, CA

#8 Mar 14, 2011
sarah i love you lil homie... i know u werent involved the way everyone thinks! and gabe cmon man i remember when u worked at mickey dees son... well you got wht u deserve but i know the truth will come out for u sarah...stay up!

Hacienda Heights, CA

#9 Mar 14, 2011
ps im not from upland from montebello

United States

#10 May 18, 2011
I really hope you guys that are talking down in sarah T. Really know her.. cuz she ain't a person of Crime!!! I've known her for over 10years.. that's my best friend, my sister,my girl fir life!..all u hating ass ppl.. really should get yr facts str8...wanna go n through her under the bus.. when she ain't even that kinda girl!! Sorry for the victims n his family ... but he wasn't no angels either !! Wasn't he s tagger from a tagging crew??..wouldnt he stay out all late drinking,smoking doing all these things OTHER THINGS... plzzz u guys ain't fooling nobody .. all u guys need to get off sarahs back cuz she WASN'T INVOLVED OR HAD ANYTHING TO DO WIT IT.
Love you SARAH TOLEDO .. <333

Covina, CA

#11 May 24, 2011
It's a shame that the investigating office is manufacturing evidence, just read the transcipts and you'll see this guy is not right. Hopefully the jury will keep an open mind and see that 1 and 1 does not make 3, unless your smoking meth and dealing drugs which is what their witnesses were doing at the time of this crime.

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Sarah stay strong!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Essential Politics: Bush coming to Brentwood to... 1 hr Cat74 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojans 30,999
News Potential jumper shuts down 605 Freeway (Sep '10) 11 hr Toikey Lick 3
the braking didnít give sabelt harnesses 12 hr nrg quick release... 1
News Burbank school officials vote in favor of new c... (Jun '14) 21 hr Noho79 4
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... Sep '15 concern citizen 1
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter Aug '15 Le Duped 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages