Calif. seeks to adopt nation's toughest gun laws

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: CBS 3 Springfield

Weeks after New York enacted the nation's toughest gun laws, California lawmakers said Thursday they want their state to do even more in response to recent mass shootings, particularly the Connecticut school massacre.

Full Story
Blacker than DARK

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
As long as the don't make white women illegal its all good.
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 7, 2013
All ya need is one shot to kill a deer unless you are a bad shot.
outback traveler214

Leesville, LA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
This is clearly a violation of 2nd amendment right. The right to bear arm shall not be infringed. California should be ashamed of themselves. More gun restrictions lead to more crimes. I want more law biding citizens with gun >>>> hints hints, and hints leads to less crimes. These public figures don't know what this country is built on. The U.S Constitution was formed by members of Free Thinkers, 4 of those who wrote the Constitution were members of secret societies. Why do ya think they put the 2nd Amendemtn there? Was there just for hunting food ? or the protection against tyranny? I choose to stand with the U.S Constitution because it's the supreme law of the land. Period!!!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Californians seem to love their nanny state currently a shoot on site police state. But any voting population that oks tax increases deserves what they get-a nanny state that one day WILL let them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr wow 1,309
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Anonymous 29,055
Marco Rubio in 2016! 3 hr Tony 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Does Los Angeles still have a mayor? 5 hr Los Angeles 1
And now for stupid jokes 5 hr bhesh 1
Appellate court upholds ruling voiding Montebel... 8 hr Wonder Why 5

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News