'My House is Broken,' Displaced 3-Year-Old Says of Car Crash

Nov 26, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

One day after a reported drunk driver barreled into Carmen Gillespie's living room and displaced her family of nine, the South Pasadena mother reiterated how blessed she was.

Read more
So Sad

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I did see it on T.V That girl, looks like a low life Drugy, She is lucky no one in the house got KILLED! Ill bet shes out of jail ? They should have transfer her ass to a new york prison, so that her family can waste their time visiting her! new stiffer laws should. Hope she has to pay with her own money or a 10 year prison time!!!!! Best of luck to the family of So. Pasadenea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 min Chosen Traveler 29,302
News 1963 Pontiac Tempest LeMans - "Oh, This Old Thi... (Apr '08) 41 min duststorm 41
News Montebello City Council votes 3-2 to give city ... 1 hr funny 28
COYOTES IN North MONTEBELLO (Aug '08) 2 hr NORTHRIDGE TRACT 15
News People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... 3 hr shamed 33
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr shamed 19,734
End Run Around Montebello Voters by Legislature 4 hr MWD Water Dude 12

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 31 at 2:23AM PDT

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]