'My House is Broken,' Displaced 3-Year-Old Says of Car Crash

Nov 26, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

One day after a reported drunk driver barreled into Carmen Gillespie's living room and displaced her family of nine, the South Pasadena mother reiterated how blessed she was.

Full Story
So Sad

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I did see it on T.V That girl, looks like a low life Drugy, She is lucky no one in the house got KILLED! Ill bet shes out of jail ? They should have transfer her ass to a new york prison, so that her family can waste their time visiting her! new stiffer laws should. Hope she has to pay with her own money or a 10 year prison time!!!!! Best of luck to the family of So. Pasadenea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 28,403
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 4 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,435
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Bently 19,559
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 21 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) Sat homeless person 430
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 5:26PM PST

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:35 pm PST