Victim of bat attack remains in coma ...

Victim of bat attack remains in coma - Pasadena Star-News

There are 210 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Victim of bat attack remains in coma - Pasadena Star-News. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

More than a month after her son was attacked with a baseball bat at a South Pasadena park, Connie Cortinez spends nearly all her time at the hospital, hopeful her 18-year-old son will wake up from a coma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

MK ULTRA

Upland, CA

#231 Nov 11, 2008
"O NO U DI ANT" just resurrect this nonsense !!!
Tearz

El Centro, CA

#232 Nov 26, 2008
sick of all the sh** talkers on this thing. you ppl have no idea what it is your even talking about anymore and unlike some im not on checking who i can argue with. you ppl are just mad cuz you know damn well hes guilty of a crime you wish he never did cuz he fu**ed up this time.
manny

Covina, CA

#233 Dec 2, 2008
Tearz wrote:
sick of all the sh** talkers on this thing. you ppl have no idea what it is your even talking about anymore and unlike some im not on checking who i can argue with. you ppl are just mad cuz you know damn well hes guilty of a crime you wish he never did cuz he fu**ed up this time.
man would you shut up already... what is that suppose to do??????NOTHING EVERYBODY IS GOING TO KEEP ON RUNNING THEIR MOUTH OK.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#234 Dec 4, 2008
I see Manny`s still around... Good to know that I can take a break from Topix, and come back to see Manny still talking tough....
SPHS student

South Pasadena, CA

#235 Dec 4, 2008
Sean Herbert wrote:
So, why is Elijah Stinson, 17, OF LA PUENTE (emphasis added), attending South Pasadena High School??? Why is a South Pasadena NON-resident (emphasis added) attending our public schools, which we not only help fund via our exorbitant home prices and property taxes, but through a myriad of fund raisers, personal contributions, and in-kind contributions?
Is this the kind of kid we want in our school system, to be around our kids, and, I'm only guessing here, compromise the quality of our public schools; if not scholastically, then morally?
Does anybody else see a problem with this picture, or is it just me?
A VERY concerned and long-time So. Pas. resident
The fact that he was not a South Pasadena resident has absolutely nothing to do with the situation. There are plenty of high achieving students in South Pasadena High School who are on permits and don't live in south pas. How ignorant of you to assume something like that! Also, what makes you think that because somebody doesn't live in "South Pasadena", they are not a good person or would not contribute positively anywhere they went? Please think next time before you say something completely ignorant like that.
Thank You
LKSJSSND

Scottsdale, AZ

#236 Dec 4, 2008
I HOPE WHEN THIS BOY GOES TO COURT THEY SHOW ALL THE STUPID $HIT HIS FAMILY IS WRITING ON HERE TO THE JUDGE
You reap what you sow

Quincy, MA

#237 Dec 9, 2008
You REAP what you sow!!! Bully people with threats and REAP what you sow. This is a LESSON to all wannabe gangsters.
You reap what you sow

Quincy, MA

#238 Dec 9, 2008
LKSJSSND wrote:
I HOPE WHEN THIS BOY GOES TO COURT THEY SHOW ALL THE STUPID $HIT HIS FAMILY IS WRITING ON HERE TO THE JUDGE
The stupidity arose from wannabe gangsters making threatening and beating up people. As for the welfare and ghetto comments directed at Elijah's family and friends, AT THEY HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE, and not making pleas to the public to support their bills. YOU NEEDS THE WELFARE???
You reap what you sow

Quincy, MA

#239 Dec 9, 2008
You reap what you sow wrote:
You REAP what you sow!!! Bully people with threats and REAP what you sow. This is a LESSON to all wannabe gangsters.
The stupidity arose from wannabe gangsters making threatening and beating up people. As for the welfare and ghetto comments directed at Elijah's family and friends, AT LEAST THEY HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE, and not making pleas to the public to support their bills. YOU NEEDS THE WELFARE???
Tearz

El Centro, CA

#240 Dec 9, 2008
manny wrote:
<quoted text>
man would you shut up already... what is that suppose to do??????NOTHING EVERYBODY IS GOING TO KEEP ON RUNNING THEIR MOUTH OK.
whhy dont you shut the f*** up it's ppl like you that make the world an ugly place in order to runn your mouth you should take hold of the situation put your self in both places you would dare walk in the shoes or the victom your here talking sh** cuz thats all you know how to do just get over your self i bet you get off on this sh** huh lol
sphs

Stanton, CA

#241 Dec 14, 2008
I went to school with Elijah(LJ) for 3 years. I sat next to him in class more than 10 times. I was on the football team with him also. I knew him more than all you guys. I know how he acts. He acts like he is the king of the world and he doesn't like it when anyone is higher than him. He ALWAYS wants to start fights but he always loses. He deserves to be locked up for life because if he acts like himself, he'll end up killing another person.
LJ just didn't like that fact that he got jumped. He could've jumped jeff back, but he used his bat to hit jeff on the back of his head. LJ could've just did some body shots and broke some bones, but he decided to aim for the head. This implies that he had the intention to kill.
LJ's seriously just a little bitch. I knew and saw him almost everyday in school and nobody really liked him.
Corey

Lake Forest, IL

#242 Dec 19, 2008
First off, this is a comments section for whats going on, not to complain to other people, damn y'all need to shut up. anyway, does anyone know how jeff is doing???
Corey

Lake Forest, IL

#243 Dec 19, 2008
for anyone whose wondering whats a midwest guy doing on here. well i grew up with jeff in south pas, we were best buds...
seannnnnnnnnn

Monterey Park, CA

#245 Mar 5, 2009
when is LJs court date?
CUBIC

San Dimas, CA

#246 Mar 5, 2009
You got to hand it to Glendora City Hall, it has reached a level of such total corruption that even the outcomes of elections make no difference.

There isn't a dictator or mob boss anywhere who can't admire the genius of a system that lets politicians and their very special friends live like royalty off the public treasury and still walk around as if they were humble servants of the people.

Those people are Karen Davis, Mark Kelly, Gary Clifford, Ken Herman an Douglas Tessitor the self proclaimed King of Glendora!

And the newest prince Gene Murabito, what a waste.
Proud to be an American

Encinitas, CA

#247 Mar 9, 2009
seannnnnnnnnn wrote:
when is LJs court date?
didnt yall hear...he was eatin watermellon
wit his mammy...when a bunch of whiteboys grabed
him and hung his ass
Proud to be an American

Encinitas, CA

#248 Mar 9, 2009
dint ya hear.....master williams sold him to the sinclairs down the road a spell
CUBIC

San Dimas, CA

#249 Mar 10, 2009
You got to hand it to Glendora City Hall, it has reached a level of such total corruption that even the outcomes of elections make no difference.

There isn't a dictator or mob boss anywhere who can't admire the genius of a system that lets politicians and their very special friends live like royalty off the public treasury and still walk around as if they were humble servants of the people.

Those people are Karen Davis, Mark Kelly, Gary Clifford, Ken Herman an Douglas Tessitor the self proclaimed King of Glendora!

And the newest prince Gene Murabito, what a waste.
CUBIC

San Dimas, CA

#250 Mar 10, 2009
On average Californian's will pay $1,100.00 extra because of people like Anthony Adams and his hold out vote concerning (the overdue) State Budget so he could give $2.6 million dollars to POOR OLD Glendora, California USA

Because this current City Council* could not make ends meet or they tried something illegal with the Los Angeles County by keeping ill gotten tax dollars that have been proven to be illegal in Monterey Superior Court in 2008 Case Number M82091, when the case was finally heard and decided on by a JUDGE!

SORRY GLENDORA you have been caught and proven to be thieves who stole money from the PEOPLE!

* Karen Davis, Mark Kelly, Gary M. Clifford, Ken Herman, Douglas F. Tessitor and Gene Murabito.
Just the Facts

San Dimas, CA

#253 Mar 10, 2009
Linden Roy Sawyer

Has anyone found out where this person is or can be found?

Any suggestions as to who would know or to ask?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Art Thinks he Owns Our City Streets! 4 hr Barometricity 16
FYI we are All MATCH 90640 4 hr Conspiracy Theories 11
Montbello Audit from Vasquez 4 hr Conspiracy Theories 8
Delgado STOP sending so many Flyers Enough!! 5 hr Conspiracy Theories 4
City of Montebello 5 hr 823461778 3
Marijuana in Montebello 6 hr In the audience 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 35,946

South Pasadena Jobs

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages