Crash in Santa Fe Springs kills two boys, seriously injures father

Dec 22, 2012 Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune 45

Friends and mourners gather at a memorial for brothers Damien Medina, 11, and Jonathan "Nathan" Medina, 13, who died when the car their father was driving crashed into a utility pole on Los Nietos Road, east of Norwalk Boulevard, in Santa Fe Springs on Friday, Dec.

Full Story
Anonymous

South El Monte, CA

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Ayanna wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't just "spread her legs" for just any loser... Maybe he was a good guy before may e things have changed maybe he's gone through stuff. You don't know, do you?
NOTHING excuses racing with your kids in the car. So, obviously she didn't make the best decision, in having children with this guy.

But you can TRY and make excuses for him (and her) all you like.
Anonymous

South El Monte, CA

#22 Jan 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the heck r u?!?! It's not completely confirmed that it was racing anothe theory is that the car was hit for no reason. Ur just making things worse, and its really hard for all of the family and friends of Nathan and Damian. So take ur stupid, hurtfull comments else where cuz no one wants u here!!!!
You don't cut a car in half driving anything close to the posted speed limit of 40/45 mph.

If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Don't cry because I am being honest & realistic about what led to two little boys being killed. It doesn't need to be "confirmed". The laws of physics tell anyone with a brain that this could not have happened any other way.

This is not a sympathy site. It is a news discussion board.

Go to Tributes.com or Legacy.com for sympathy sites. I may even post my sympathies without the commentary I include here.

Your posts are filled with emotion. Mine are derived from rational, unbiased observations.

I hope you and others affected by this are able to get through it as well as possible.
JAY

United States

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
A father who loves his kids doesn't race at all, much less with them in the car!
You should learn how to read. I never said she was a whore. I said she made a very poor decision in who she chose to be the father of her children.
I realize the truth hurts. But don't blame me.
Do us all a favor and just shut the hell up. Dont you have a life of your own??!!! So just stay out of other peoples business.
JAY

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating the father didn't care much about his kids does not equal "blaming the kids", you idiot!
Because he was crying the most at the funeral means he cared about his kids?!! You're even stupider than I thought. A father who cared about his kids wouldn't go street racing with them in the car.
But thanks for the laugh!! Because he was crying a lot he cared about his kids...even if he killed them. That is HILARIOUS!!!!
I know for a fact that he loved them. And they loved him. But just because he was crying the most at the funeral dont mean anything.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#25 Jan 11, 2013
JAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us all a favor and just shut the hell up. Dont you have a life of your own??!!! So just stay out of other peoples business.
You're obviously not very bright. This is a news discussion board. It's for anyone who wants to comment on news. It's not a private site.

So you can take your suggestion and shove it up your ass.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#26 Jan 11, 2013
JAY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that he loved them. And they loved him. But just because he was crying the most at the funeral dont mean anything.
A father who TRULY loves and cares about his kids, does not race with them in the car. A father who TRULY loves his kids does not drive SO FAST with them in the car, that when he collides with something, it splits the car in two. A father who TRULY loves his kids has them buckled in safely, so they don't go FLYING OUT OF THE CAR.

What you stated is not a "fact". It's your belief. You're also free to believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. LOL!!
Julie

Whittier, CA

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Their own father didn't care much about them and you have the nerve to whine about what I posted?! Hilarious!
Their mom chose to spread her legs and have kids with a loser who raced with his kids in the car. Don't act as if a few written words are worse than anything they've done.
If the community had cared about them, his dad probably would have know better than to do this. I laugh when people make silly claims after something like this.
You write what you want. I'll write what I want.
What is your problem stop talking about my sis like that maybe you have never heard of a true love you are probably going to be single for the rest of your life
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#28 Jan 20, 2013
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem stop talking about my sis like that maybe you have never heard of a true love you are probably going to be single for the rest of your life
She did spread her legs and have kids with a guy who RACED WITH HIS KIDS IN THE CAR AND KILLED THEM. Her choice was a bad one. If you don't believe this to be true, you're pretty much saying that it's no big deal that your two nephews died. Their "love" was more important than the lives of two little boys. That's pretty sad.

As for me being "single for the rest of my life", thanks for showing your ignorance. That was funny!!
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Here's a perfect example. This jackass and his buddies were inconsiderate enough to stop traffic, so he could propose to her.

Assholes think it's cool and "epic". But an inconsiderate jerk like this guy is exactly the type of guy who would do what the father above did with his kids in the car.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/830508...

When something horrible happens to this airheaded girl who accepted this moronic proposal, she'll have no one to blame but herself. The signs were there and she CHOSE to ignore them, because she's an idiot.

Chances are, Marisol also had indications that her choice was a bad one. But she also ignored them.

Very sad.
JAY

United States

#30 Jan 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
She did spread her legs and have kids with a guy who RACED WITH HIS KIDS IN THE CAR AND KILLED THEM. Her choice was a bad one. If you don't believe this to be true, you're pretty much saying that it's no big deal that your two nephews died. Their "love" was more important than the lives of two little boys. That's pretty sad.
As for me being "single for the rest of my life", thanks for showing your ignorance. That was funny!!
Accoding to you everyone her is ignorant. So why are you still here leaving your comments?! Are you worried that our ignorance might rub of on you?!So how about you just shut up and worry about your own life instead of butting into other peoples life. Or what your life aint interesting enough???
JAY

United States

#31 Jan 29, 2013
Aren't*
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#33 Feb 2, 2013
JAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Accoding to you everyone her is ignorant. So why are you still here leaving your comments?! Are you worried that our ignorance might rub of on you?!So how about you just shut up and worry about your own life instead of butting into other peoples life. Or what your life aint interesting enough???
I'm not butting into anyone's life. This is a news discussion board, you moron.

If being stupid enough to race with my own children in the car and killing them is considered "having an interesting life", then yeah, I guess I don't. I'm glad I don't have what you consider to be an interesting life. LOL!!
Unknown23

Los Alamitos, CA

#34 Feb 2, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not butting into anyone's life. This is a news discussion board, you moron.
If being stupid enough to race with my own children in the car and killing them is considered "having an interesting life", then yeah, I guess I don't. I'm glad I don't have what you consider to be an interesting life. LOL!!
. Stfu look my two cousins just died and u are over here talking about their parents can u just quit it and leave them alone let them restin peace....
Unknown23

Los Alamitos, CA

#35 Feb 2, 2013
R.I.P Nathan and Damian medina i will miss u guys forever!!!!! I love u guys and will never forget you guys i promise that i will always bee thinking about u guys 24/7 everyday and every minute!!!
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

#36 Feb 3, 2013
Unknown23 wrote:
<quoted text>. Stfu look my two cousins just died and u are over here talking about their parents can u just quit it and leave them alone let them restin peace....
This is a news discussion board, not a sympathy site. When people do incredibly stupid things and end up in the news, people will discuss it.

Hilarious, that you would be more upset with stuff written on a message board, than the father who killed his own two sons. If you can't handle what's written here, don't visit this thread. If you don't want to read anymore comments from me, don't give me a reason to respond. In other words...take your own advice and stfu.

Have a great day!
gloria

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Feb 24, 2013
I was reading all these comments and it is horrible what the "anonymous" person has put on this site..yes its ok to post your opinion but not to disrespect the dead or the deads family... And by the way ANONYMOUS if u are so proud of what u have posted why have u put yourself as "anonymous" I think maybe you should post your ignorant stupid ass name up and own up to what u have said thats why bitch ass muther f@!*$# like u get layed out
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#38 Mar 9, 2013
gloria wrote:
I was reading all these comments and it is horrible what the "anonymous" person has put on this site..yes its ok to post your opinion but not to disrespect the dead or the deads family... And by the way ANONYMOUS if u are so proud of what u have posted why have u put yourself as "anonymous" I think maybe you should post your ignorant stupid ass name up and own up to what u have said thats why bitch ass muther f@!*$# like u get layed out
LOL!! What a bimbo, expecting strangers to show respect when the dad didn't show any for his own sons!

Hey, Airhead, my goal wasn't to be "proud" of what I wrote. All I'm doing is commenting on what happened, you dingbat.

But feel free to show more stupidity. You're free to do that, too.
Brian

United States

#39 Mar 16, 2013
I barely started reading these post ad ur just a piece of shit man leave the family alone they lost alot grow up and act like a man take ur negative comment some and show them up UR ASS u scum bag
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#41 Mar 17, 2013
Brian wrote:
I barely started reading these post ad ur just a piece of shit man leave the family alone they lost alot grow up and act like a man take ur negative comment some and show them up UR ASS u scum bag
For someone who's asking someone else to act like a man, you sure sound a lot like a bitch. Stating how horrible it is that this father killed his two sons by racing with them in the car is not being negative. It's telling it like it is.

If you aren't bright enough to know the difference that's your problem. Don't like what I've written? Then don't read it.

But thanks for giving me an excuse to state it again. Hilarious, that idiots like you would be more upset with a few words on a news discussion board than a man who killed his own sons.
Brian

United States

#42 Mar 18, 2013
Ur a lil bitch im a grown man i handle mine on the streets anyone can woof shit on the internet grow up and leave the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 27,938
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 1 hr Theolona Ranger 104
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 2 hr Theolona Ranger 56
Stormwater Cleanup 2 hr Theolona Ranger 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 2 hr who cares 944
Review: Afordable Billing Solution (Apr '11) 2 hr just saying right... 16

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 25 at 9:56PM PDT

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena Jobs

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]