First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hardon

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jan 10, 2013
trash- you usually have a hard-on for Athens and especially Mike Lewis.

Tell me
Tell all of us
What do you think of Christina taking Campaign contributions from Athens???
How does that affect her discussing the lawsuit?
Once she gets in bed with them can she ever get out?

“Hilltop Park Above All”

Since: Sep 08

Montebello, CA

#22 Jan 10, 2013
hardon wrote:
trash- you usually have a hard-on for Athens and especially Mike Lewis.
Tell me
Tell all of us
What do you think of Christina taking Campaign contributions from Athens???
How does that affect her discussing the lawsuit?
Once she gets in bed with them can she ever get out?
Do you know how much she allegedly received?

Btw, there is a new Ku story posted in Montebello Local News.
trash talk

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jan 15, 2013
Athens deals with inducements (some call them bribes)
They have better files than J. Edgar
They know where all the skeletons are in the closets
They threaten exposure (some call this blackmail)
Not good to have Athens operatives in you pants.
Someone could pull the 460's but there is ample evidence that not all "support" is on the books.
How were Rosie's blackshirted thugs accounted for.
The golf games, fishing trips, Dal Rea, girls and whatever pulls your chain,(turns you on),(whatever)accounted for.
Not a good sign
Did Christina attend closed sessions discussing the lawsuit?

“Hilltop Park Above All”

Montebello, CA

#24 Jan 15, 2013
trash talk wrote:
Athens deals with inducements (some call them bribes)
They have better files than J. Edgar
They know where all the skeletons are in the closets
They threaten exposure (some call this blackmail)
Not good to have Athens operatives in you pants.
Someone could pull the 460's but there is ample evidence that not all "support" is on the books.
How were Rosie's blackshirted thugs accounted for.
The golf games, fishing trips, Dal Rea, girls and whatever pulls your chain,(turns you on),(whatever)accounted for.
Not a good sign
Did Christina attend closed sessions discussing the lawsuit?
The only lawsuit I know about is the Ku lawsuit. Is that the one you are talking about? I am fairly sure that the city attorney would have warned her if she needed to recuse herself.

Are you talking about the Gomez protection order? I believe she and Frank both were absent and didn't vote on that.

Also, I keep reminding you and others that Rosie's thugs weren't in 'blackshirts', but 'deep blueshirts.'

Also, the 5 star restaurant mentioned is the Dal Rae.

You are entirely correct in Athens' alleged propensity, demonstrated in the recall campaign, of 'off the books' support.
slick!

Riverside, CA

#25 May 2, 2013
All she has done is disagree with everyone and caused a restraining order case! What a joke!!!!

Since: Sep 13

Alhambra, CA

#26 Oct 27, 2013
42 yr North Mtb resident wrote:
Is Christina Cortez' husband the focus of your criticism because she has done nothing you can criticize?
I would not like to be judged by some of my relatives, myself, but by what I actually do.
Other than the Mayor's swearing in ceremony, I haven't even seen him at any meeting, nor have I heard anyone referring to him concerning city business.
Does the term 'Red Herring' apply here?
42 year old virgin, have you been sleeping? The Mayor is not innocent. Her husband has been selling Meth. Where do you think his Meth comes from? She works from home and she had no idea that her husband was a drug dealer? Really? Have you attended any council meetings? Did you go to the 911 event? This Mayor is full of herself and does not give a shit about the community. I researched some of the things that have come out against the Mayor in these meetings. It is all true. She paid for Emma Delgado's campaign filing with a personal check. There are a host of other illegal things this Mayor is up to. Can you imagine what would happen if she gets her candidates in office. Please for your own good open your eyes. Than again maybe your content with things being the way they are.

“Hilltop Park Above All”

Montebello, CA

#27 Oct 27, 2013
PoliSci wrote:
<quoted text>
42 year old virgin, have you been sleeping? The Mayor is not innocent. Her husband has been selling Meth. Where do you think his Meth comes from? She works from home and she had no idea that her husband was a drug dealer? Really? Have you attended any council meetings? Did you go to the 911 event? This Mayor is full of herself and does not give a shit about the community. I researched some of the things that have come out against the Mayor in these meetings. It is all true. She paid for Emma Delgado's campaign filing with a personal check. There are a host of other illegal things this Mayor is up to. Can you imagine what would happen if she gets her candidates in office. Please for your own good open your eyes. Than again maybe your content with things being the way they are.
You respond to a posting I did 10 MONTHS AGO and ask me if I have been sleeping? Where have you been?

None of the allegations you made had happened yet, so how could I have responded to them? Do you believe I have a time machine? Do you have one you could lend out?

What law does it break to pay for a campaign filing with a personal check? Please provide the citation.

Other than unreasoning vulgarity, do you have any actual facts or arguements that have anything to do with this thread?
Knight Owl

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Oct 28, 2013
ROFL
The Ying and Yang of Christina Cortez
Somebody Has to Say It

Temple City, CA

#29 Oct 28, 2013
42 yr North Mtb resident wrote:
<quoted text>You respond to a posting I did 10 MONTHS AGO and ask me if I have been sleeping? Where have you been?
None of the allegations you made had happened yet, so how could I have responded to them? Do you believe I have a time machine? Do you have one you could lend out?
What law does it break to pay for a campaign filing with a personal check? Please provide the citation.
Other than unreasoning vulgarity, do you have any actual facts or arguements that have anything to do with this thread?
The illegality is on the part of Emma Delgado who did not report the $1400 donation for the filing fee that she received from Christina Cortez on her 460 forms.

Christina rushed Emma into service as a candidate at the very last minute in an attempt to take votes away from the other two women candidates running in the election; namely Vivian Romero and Anna Arriola. It's called being a spoiler. The goal remains getting Flavio and Daniel Hernandez elected to create a new Gang of 3 led by Christina, God forbid!

When Emma was asked by a reporter why she was running for council, she answered honestly, "Because Christina Cortez told me to." She also said her only role was as a spoiler.
Knight Owl

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Oct 28, 2013
Excellent response "somebody has to say it"
Where is this reported?
Bill and Art look pretty good in comparison.
One candidate has serious ethical problems.
Where is the reporter conservation reported?
Somebody has to say it

Temple City, CA

#31 Oct 28, 2013
Knight Owl wrote:
Excellent response "somebody has to say it"
Where is this reported?
Bill and Art look pretty good in comparison.
One candidate has serious ethical problems.
Where is the reporter conservation reported?
I remembered wrong about it being a reporter. I was told that Emma made the comments during her interview with the Chamber of Commerce / Montebello Police Officers Assoc. for their combined Endorsement.

Art Barajas and Vivian Romero got the combined
Chamber/MPOA endorsement.

Bill Molinari did not get the combined endorsement because he would not kiss the ring of Cook-Hill, the Chamber's recently named "small business of the year." Yeah, "Small" business. A $600 million housing development and they're the small business of the year. LOL.

The Police Assoc. gave Molinari their separate endorsement, so they endorsed 3 candidates, the Chamber only 2.
Trash talk

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Oct 28, 2013
Thanks for the clarifications Somebody and Owl.
Trying to catch up.
Chamber and Public Safety Unions do not have a good batting average on ETHICAL city council endorsements.
On topic
The Voters Cleaned up Montebello in November 2009 and Feb 2010- Christina was an afterthought
Bill, Art, Frank, and Randy cleaned up Montebello.
That said Christina is not running and I see no connection with her and her endorsees and her husbands MANY problems.
Cross to bare Christina- good luck.
I've spoken many times on her Grandstanding for publicity.
That said- Anyone Attacking her on the Arrest is really suspect in my book.
What is their real motive?
Christina is harmless in comparison to the damage Jack (who is laying low) could do.
Are you kidding

Montebello, CA

#33 Oct 29, 2013
Trash talk is blind. Cortez harmless? What a bunch of BS! She cannot clean up her own husband from drugs let alone Montebello referencing the title of this blog. If anyone is dirty on this council it is her. She should worry more about keeping her day job. If the investigation on her husband finds any linkage to her, her job with AT&T is toast. The candidates she is running are toast and she is toast in two years. The public can forgive some politicos mistakes but selling drugs a block from a middle school and out of your own home leaves no room for compromise.
trash talk

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Oct 29, 2013
I said Christina is harmless in comparison to JACK
can't you read a simple English sentence.
Please do not even infer that Christina was selling drugs out of their home
I'm no big Christina supporter but you are way out of line.
What do her candidates, who I do not know, have to do with it?
Fools

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Oct 29, 2013
Trash talk does not understand what he writes. Hee, hee. Poor inference on him. Are you kidding never said Cortez was selling drugs. Sounded like he said husband's profits from drug money was being used to supplement their income. Two different things TT.
Long Beach Observer

Whittier, CA

#36 Oct 29, 2013
Fools wrote:
Trash talk does not understand what he writes. Hee, hee. Poor inference on him. Are you kidding never said Cortez was selling drugs. Sounded like he said husband's profits from drug money was being used to supplement their income. Two different things TT.
As we are all sticking our noses into each other's posts and responses, I'll add my two cents.

Are you kidding DID infer that Christina was, herself, selling drugs out of her home with his/her last sentence:
Are you kidding wrote:
... The public can forgive some politicos mistakes but selling drugs a block from a middle school and out of your own home leaves no room for compromise.
No mention of her husband, but HER as the 'politico''selling drugs a block from a middle school and out of your own house'. This can ONLY be taken as an accusation of the Mayor, as TT correctly responded to.
Knight Owl

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Oct 30, 2013
All the candidates need to be evaluated on their own merits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Transportation fires more truck drivers f... (Sep '09) 16 min what about OOIDA 182
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) 52 min JC-joyce 10
Athens Out of Montebello? 3 hr awheckno 27
Appellate court upholds ruling voiding Montebel... 3 hr awheckno 8
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr stewart scott 29,073
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Graham Cracker 19,636
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 8 hr Ronald 140

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 pm PST