|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Self-medicating, are you democrap?
Kool-Aid.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Clinton's impeachment failed. Now you change it to the goals failed. Which is a completely different statement.
You are a liar, Not I.
Here you go Liar
Yes Clinton was impeached by a partisan vote in the house on Dec 18 1998
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Liar
Yes Clinton was impeached by a partisan vote in the house on Dec 18 1998
Yes the impeachment trial was voted upon in the senate, and failed by partisan vote on Feb 12 1999, and Clinton was acquitted.
Yes the Articles of impeachment specifically stated the penalty was removal from office.
Yes the impeachment failed in its every intent and goal as stated in the articles of impeachment
Yes he was impeached, yes the impeachment ended in total failure at achieve any of its stated goals.
That's not your original assertion and you know it isn't, liar.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But you cant go back and find a single post where I said anything contradictory liar
You control your lying, not me
Yes I can. So can you or anyone else. You originally said Clinton's impeachment failed. You got your ass handed to you.

So now to weasel out you changed that to "all the intents and goals stated in the impeachment failed". As if that was your original statement. It wasn't.

You control your lies.
Moped

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

When you have a name like John Boehner, then that's what you get a fool in the House of Rep's.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
In any God, not just yours but the billions of Gods man has made up over history, some quite a bit older than yours.
I am not any kind of God, how ridiculous.
I do understand that you need a pat answer to everything so you fall to "Some God did it" whatever floats your boat.
Not all of us need that, I certainly do not.
Really? Billions, why don't you write them all down. I agree there are many like the one you follow. The puddle of crud God that formed life. My point was that you act like you are Mr Superior, so why are you even here talking to the sheep?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not, I don’t claim to have a pipeline to an "almighty" imaginary playmate and claim “right” on his behalf.
You are self-absorbed, not me.
You just believe in a pile of crud and man evolved but how about the apes that didn't evolve? lol....nice fairytale. lol...I've seen and heard way too many miracles to think there is no after life and a higher power. You can believe the puddle of mud, but stop your anti religion of hating others that don't think the mud was where it started..FOOL

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
beyond investment, hardwork and risk??
Can you learn how to write please?
Fickles

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Since we are talking about the Glendora, California city council:

Let's see how Webster defines "moron."
Webster says, and I quote: A very stupid person. One who has a potential mental age of between 8 and 12 and can do routine work under supervision.

Now let's see what the City Council, our pathetic politicians are thinking of doing.

We, the citizens, who keep putting the morons back in office.
Blackwhiteplanet com

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Interracial dating, is when a couple consists of two people from entirely different racial backgrounds. This most commonly refers to a couple in which one person is white and the other is black. The term does not generally apply when the difference in racial background in a person is slight or is not very different from one another. In the past, this used to raise many eyebrows and would be considered taboo. Since the nineteenth century, the term “miscegenation” has been applied to the marriage or sexual relations of interracial couples. The term is considered relatively offensive due to its usage in such laws that condemn interracial dating or marriage in some countries.
At the time when race was a large issue when considering a partner either for dating or marriage, typically the most common prejudice was towards a couple where one was white and the other was black. Some state laws included Asians in the mix of condemning, but not all.
Unfortunately, in many countries, there still remains a prejudice against interracial dating. In fact, as late as 2009, Louisiana refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple. However, in the northern half of the United States, state government tends to be a bit more liberal on the matter, as are the people. Acceptance is also generally increasing around the country. The most notable interracial American as of today is the United States President Barack Obama, who is the product of an interracial marriage which consisted of a black father and a white mother.
BlueGloves

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Second-Troop...

The two suspended Texas Staqte Troopers shouyldhave their own cavitys searched by large hands of a basketball player, male or female it's their choice.

Stupid Texas and Gov. Rick Perry.
Blackwhiteplanet c0m

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

"The billionaires on Wall Street reap enormous profits from these overseas wars as both Democratic and Republican Party politicians continue pouring money into the Military-Industrial Complex to build jets, drones, missiles, and bombs that will be used to kill thousands of innocent men, women, and children throughout the Middle East. interracial dating.. blackwhiteplanet.com is the best interracial dating site to meet sigels online. Black women for white men, black women love white men,black meet white, black and white dating.But people have to stand up and fight for it. As Frederick Douglass, the great African-American abolitionist, once pointed out:'Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.'
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Blackwhiteplanetc0m wrote:
"The billionaires on Wall Street reap enormous profits from these overseas wars as both Democratic and Republican Party politicians continue pouring money into the Military-Industrial Complex to build jets, drones, missiles, and bombs that will be used to kill thousands of innocent men, women, and children throughout the Middle East. interracial dating.. blackwhiteplanet.com is the best interracial dating site to meet sigels online. Black women for white men, black women love white men,black meet white, black and white dating.But people have to stand up and fight for it. As Frederick Douglass, the great African-American abolitionist, once pointed out:'Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.'
Blackwhiteplanetc0m.

How should we go about explaining to the children, claims made by his political opponents that Thomas Jefferson was so morally degenerate that he had sex with the Africans?

Ronald

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if "Big D" is going to continue to "mop the floor" with me today by insisting that Clinton's impeachment failed!

What a dope!

Too funny!
BeeGirl

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ann Coulter (beegirl) wants to Publish List Of Women Who Get Abortions, or have gotten them at all?

There you have it, another WACK-JOB from the bowels of GOP, Republican Tea Party Parrot-head loonies.

It's always the ones who can't have children who try and take away the rights of others. Dried up old hag Coulter's. She's is just a loud mouth bar fly, making noise for her bar fly boy friends in the GOP, Republican and Tea Party..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

BeeGirl wrote:
Ann Coulter (beegirl) wants to Publish List Of Women Who Get Abortions, or have gotten them at all?
There you have it, another WACK-JOB from the bowels of GOP, Republican Tea Party Parrot-head loonies.
It's always the ones who can't have children who try and take away the rights of others. Dried up old hag Coulter's. She's is just a loud mouth bar fly, making noise for her bar fly boy friends in the GOP, Republican and Tea Party..
Aw shuddup you big dope! No one reads your insane blather.
hesiod

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

BeeGirl wrote:
She was responding to the loonies that were publishing a list of gun owners. They were aided and abetted by the Fleabagging Democrat douchenozzles.

Of course a hypocrite like you can't see this. You frustrated control freaks are a hoot!
MPID inc

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Weather is weather, either your in it or watching it from afar.

Much like sock puppets and copy and paste companies working for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party or Parrot Heads.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

hesiod wrote:
<quoted text>She was responding to the loonies that were publishing a list of gun owners. They were aided and abetted by the Fleabagging Democrat douchenozzles.
Of course a hypocrite like you can't see this. You frustrated control freaks are a hoot!
The people who should be worried about that list are the non gun owners! That list is a convenient reference for criminals on who NOT to attempt to victimize!

But of course the intent was pure left wing mean spirited violence.
MPID inc

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Bagged and Tagged, what's next?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
South Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••